Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her follower count said 600.4 something (I forgot exactly what the 600 was but I know it was .4 at the end) and now it's .3 Does that mean she lost a thousand followers in an hour or so?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely quite concerned about her behaviour - this isn’t how normal people act, let alone ‘influencers’ who have an interest in keeping people on their side!
She always gets really weird when she goes home...first with the bragging and stuff and telling people off, then all this ‘poor little me’ tit. It’s a Saturday night and she’s having a go at some random girl on Twitter who she has probably never seen before, all because she dared to disagree with her. How can Jane watch this going on in her home and say nothing. The whole situation is equal parts bizarre and concerning.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I don’t think painting a wall will help someone with loneliness flabriella. Should I tell my friend of a friends parents, if their daughter just painted her room she wouldn’t have killed herself? That’s all she needed. OF COURSE NOT YOU bleeping MORON!
Not to mention the fact that people who don’t have money to burn like her often live in rented places and can’t just start these “projects” on a whim. But of course she hasn’t considered that has she

Reactions: 35
I honestly baffled, how did she think that tweet was gonna to down “never mind that you can’t see your family this Christmas just paint your bedroom instead” actual moron, not like she’s had her mum travelling up and down the country unnecessarily this year and she say there and tweeted that while she sits there in her mums house?!

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I'm a volunteer for Samaritans. Guess we're not needed anymore, people can just paint a wall if they're sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Nawwwww! How’s that “shutting the duck up” going for you Gobby? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep it up witch! You’re showing all your remaining fans what a narcissistic, nasty, tone deaf little tit you are. Throwing your toys out of the pram because people aren’t kissing your arse, telling you what a fantastic suggestion you came up with of painting a bleeping room.

If you don’t like criticism, then don’t invite it. Don’t expect everyone to agree with everything you say! You’re not always right, infact you’re never right, so you should probably stop giving out advice to people, because your advice is tit!

Reactions: 39
How the duck did she really expect that to go with people?
Millions of peoples Christmas has been cancelled and she’s telling people to paint a bleeping wall.
Didn’t she choose to be alone last year?
No one unfortunately has that choice this year gob shite

Reactions: 17
Cant afford B&Q emulsion never mind farrow and bleeping ball seeing as i lost my job same as a lot of other people. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Who in their right mind makes the situation that has happened today about them?! We are ALL suffering, each to a different degree, and the sincerity of the stories i read on tattle daily are incredible. I, like many, didn't attent a family members funeral this year because of restrictions. I dont need to plaster this publicly to thousands of people because i have my partners and families supoort.

The combination of narcissism and no friends is absolutely LETHAL. Gabby you are NOT an expert of ANYTHING! So stop giving out 'well intended' advice because the qualification you need for this is being a decent person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion Gabriella Lindley #31 owner of juniper moon and voice of doom says “don’t worry, just paint a room”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I'm a volunteer for Samaritans. Guess we're not needed anymore, people can just paint a wall if they're sad.
Thank you for what you do. I attended an open day once to become a volunteer and couldn't because of the amount of training and commitment. I really admire people who can commit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she EVER gone 'oh, i didnt think of that actually, good point!'

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thank you for what you do. I attended an open day once to become a volunteer and couldn't because of the amount of training and commitment. I really admire people who can commit ❤
Oh bless you, thank you. It is an intense training process and commitment, for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who goes on about mental health, you'd think her first post would be about charities and organisations that will support those who will have to spend Christmas alone. Not making it about her. bleeping hell.

Edit to add - I find it hilarious how Gobs is here blaming the public and George and his girlfriend are blaming the government 😂 God forbid should darling Gabriella Lindley, owner of Juniper Moon say anything bad about the Tories

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
She is just like her dad, full of crappy views and so so closed minded. She would never say ‘you know what guys, I didn’t think this tweet might come across as insensitive’

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree gabs x

Reactions: 63
And the girl who said "painting might not make them feel less isolated" got a "it was just a bleeping suggestion." The irony that her Twitter bio says "be kind."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
She doesn’t think through or consider what she says at all. She’s like one of those people who have no filter between their brain and their mouth, except hers is that she just immediately tweets her inane thoughts. Then gets pissy that everyone says they are thoughtless and insensitive. Just SHUSH if you can’t think before you tweet. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.