Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyGum

......you just got diagnosed....what makes you think you have enough knowledge on the subject to do a q&a???????
Obvs she just wants an excuse to talk about herself and how the pain has been sew sew bad like nothing anyone has ever experienced before

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Hill1994

8FA877F7-D568-4DAC-9AA2-F223EAF87E7C.png

wow has gobs had a lot of operayshuns???? Why didn’t she say sooner! Everyone STOP sending tips please she is an expert thank u

• Haha
Reactions: 78

menolikey

Is she going to do that thing she does every new year where she has an operation in december then announces that 2021 is going to be her best year yet then dye her hair a different colour then realise she's still the same shitty person with no friends and no real life and go on a tweet delete spree and block some more fans?

Repeat for 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She looks happier than she ever looked. Positiviely radiating excitement and joy. This is not normal and very uncomfortable to see. 100% Munchausens.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
Didn't she spend last Xmas alone because she had that almighty row with her dad and flounced back to Brighton because he's sew sew toxic?

And can she please just fuck off, and then fuck off again! I haven't seen my family in 18 months as their flights from the UK to here kept getting cancelled, and the government in this country advise us not to fly.My grandad passed away at Easter, and I couldn't say goodbye, and haven't seen my nan in person since, my kids haven't seen any family other than me and my husband in the last year and half either. But according to Gabby, all I need to do is paint my bedroom and it'll fly by 🙄
She always gets it wrong doesn't she! Tone deaf.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Surgeon: I found a botched boob job and a lot of ham. That’s it.

gobs: you’ll be hearing from my lowyur

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Sockmonkey

She’s really pissing me off with her stories now. Maybe the reason they didn’t take you “seriously” in A&E is because you have a CHRONIC condition and it is a place for EMERGENCIES?? It’s not a bloody clinic. It’s not for getting the diagnosis right every time. It’s for ruling out/treating serious acute illnesses.
I think the argument here is why she didn’t go private years ago instead of wasting NHS resources at a time when we’re more stretched than ever?
I really hope no one’s actually listening to this ignorant shite she’s spouting. Self-entitled idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 72

VanessaH

Can you imagine if zoe said to one of her fans "it was a fucking suggestion"

Gabby needs to take a long hard look at herself. Just say sorry I didn't realise it came across insensitive I just thought it was a fun suggestion. Think people would respect her more. But no. She literally can't do that.

As big of an ego as Trump!

Reactions: 71

Anotherone

VIP Member
OMG she is SEW annoying I want to send her my laWyer but I can'tttttttt

1608129446372.png

Really Gabbo, why don't you endanger your mother some more making her travel by train and also, go buy unnecessary things at the mall and STFU

• Angry
Reactions: 70

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Wait, I'm.gobsmacked that was actually a response using the same emoji and wording as a dig. What an unpleasant bully. And what, is she only about mental health if it regards HER?

• Heart
Reactions: 70

bolimepipi

VIP Member
she did NOT delete that because she ''shouldn't have to post something so private'' but because someone warned her you can't just record someone and publish it without their consent, how fcking stupid is she, she is allowed to post this and someone else is not allowed to tweet the city she lives in?

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What sort of IDIOT would say they're feeling better straight after the surgery when they're clearly still feeling the effects of anaesthetic and on painkillers. Give it a day and we'll get the crying face, the whimpering hugging that stinking penguin and "my endewwwww". After all, she won't keep getting the attention if she's miraculously recovered.

Reactions: 68