Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can people stop suggesting birth control pills? There are a lot of negative side effects including depression/suicidal thoughts and blood clots. It's not a quick easy solution.
She won’t have a choice she will have to go on birth control if she has endometriosis as it will stop/control it coming back. I would seriously question any doctor who would do that surgery and not put her on birth control straight away!!

it’s the ONLY treatment unless you want it to keep coming back for surgeries every 18 months to 2 years as it builds back up with every period you have. (But then again as he’s a private surgeon he probably wants her coming back regularly with the cash)

also in today’s day and age with the amount of birth control available different types of pills, implants, coils, patches... ok your body might not react well to one then you stop taking it and try another one! Sure all side effects suck but the side effects and potential complications of surgery are on another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh look at me I own a ✨small business✨ Seriously though it’s impossible to take 600 parcels to a post office?
She posts pictures of the bags every time she bloody leaves to go to the post office . And it's only 2-3 bags. Definitely less than 600. Unless she's counting every individual item that's in the parcels?

Reactions: 27
Has she even had 600 orders? 😁

Also, Gabby, don't fall into the JK Rowling trap of saying "women". There are trans men and non-binary folk with endo too.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Does she not realise she’s heavily medicated at the moment and the ‘base pain’ will be different when it wears off?

Becoz she is always sew, sew honest and has never lied i believe her.

Base level pain - sounds like she's been spoon fed a few new phrases by her surgeon that will be wheeled out for the next few months. Who will be happily having his pa's bill her as i type.

Ffs she’s already created a highlights dedicated to endo

Dear Lord...
Maybe she'll go in for a full hysterectomy next Christmas

Ewversharing again
She sounds constipated which is a frankly a real shocker considering all the fibre she avoids eating. Will this be the reason she gives for not having a love life now?

Reactions: 10
3198A021-0DAD-4617-BB1F-06B1EA74581D.jpeg

WHY does everything she say have to have such an aggressive underlying tone!?!? “for the most part” like just say nurses are great and move on, they deserve all the credit this year no matter what the other side of “the most part” could be, no one can ever be quite up to her standards can they lmao

• Angry
Reactions: 98
I hope she doesn’t milk this endo thing, I’m all for spreading awareness but people doing it should be well educated, objective and sympathetic in doing so yes she can tell her story but i don’t think she’s in any position to be giving advice or educating people when she doesn’t seem to know much herself

Reactions: 26
I hope she doesn’t milk this endo thing, I’m all for spreading awareness but people doing it should be well educated, objective and sympathetic in doing so yes she can tell her story but i don’t think she’s in any position to be giving advice or educating people when she doesn’t seem to know much herself
I was literally just about to say this - "It's made me incredibly passionate about speaking up" nooooooo God haven't we suffered enough in 2020. Normally I'm all for raising awareness and pushing for women's health to be taken more seriously but the last thing we need is this idiot spouting off about it.
Still ever so obsessed with baby names
People pointing out your hypocrisy is not 'people coming for you' good Lord, can she do us all a favour and book an op to have her victim complex surgically removed please?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember her first mentioning maybe having endo when Ebony day mentioned it about 4/5 years ago now, but obviously gabby has to have the worst case in the world ever and it has to be sew sew sew bad that the surgeon was shocked about how poor gabby was coping 😢

Reactions: 14
The only thing she’s passionate about, is talking about herself, which she will do, endolessly (see what I did there 😜)

She couldn’t give a duck about anyone else or what they are going through, she just wants to use it as another reason to feel important and like people are coming to her for advice, because she’s the endo qweeeen now. She’s loving all the attention she’s getting, and salivating at thought of all the content she can milk this for.

I bet if none of the “haters” watched any of her tit, her income would halve. I don’t know why anyone is still lining her pockets if they dislike her so much.

Also that stupid pob face she keeps doing is so punchable! No ones arsed about your misshaped nostrils you cretin! 🙄

Reactions: 34
View attachment 351239
WHY does everything she say have to have such an aggressive underlying tone!?!? “for the most part” like just say nurses are great and move on, they deserve all the credit this year no matter what the other side of “the most part” could be, no one can ever be quite up to her standards can they lmao
This has wound me up so much!!! Who the duck does she think she is?!

Reactions: 19
Please can people stop suggesting birth control pills? There are a lot of negative side effects including depression/suicidal thoughts and blood clots. It's not a quick easy solution.
This! Obviously often they help, and can be safe. But it's not without risks and it doesn't cure Endo. We also need far more research into endometriosis and women's health generally. Plus there are multiple books and papers about how women aren't taken seriously about pain AND as others have said it takes far too long for Endo to get diagnosed. It sucks.

Gabriella's smiling face post-op is so so gross. Not how normal people react to such a diagnosis. I hope she does pivot this into a positive thing advocating for women's health...but it's her, so I doubt it.

Reactions: 15
So I assume she would now be staying at her mums till at least after Christmas right? You know as we are still in the middle of a pandemic like she keeps feeling the need to shout on Twitter how everyone should stay home right???

Reactions: 19
Why is anyone asking her questions about Endo?
That GCSE art course must be quite good.

Reactions: 12
Considering the lack of engagement she gets across all platforms, I'm pretty sure no one is asking her a goddam thing. Like, who would message someone moments out of surgery about a diagnosis they have had for 5 minutes?

Reactions: 37
As much as I hope the same thing, I'm sure she will going to milk this endo thing, she already made a special highlights map on insta for endometriosis. She probably thinks it's a new personality trait

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her holier than thou bullshit is really grating on me... 'My plans aren't ruined by going into tier 3 because I didn't make any during a pandemic'... You don't make plans even when there's no pandemic so?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Plans that are allowed have got me through this year, I work in health care and have worker more than ever, harder than ever, pulled stupidly long shifts (I'm talking 50 hours of solidly working, I wish i was joking) without days off, my partner works in a hospital so you can imagine what his year has been like too.... I'm not looking for sympathy or praise just making a point that our rare time off is precious. We had two days this year away staying in an Air B&B in the middle of sodding nowhere that meant the world.... We have another one booked in January for my birthday, again, middle of nowhere, just dog walking planned... And Gabs, I'm allowed to be gutted if that gets cancelled due to tier 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
First time posting on here but all this endo talk got me wanting to post! Looks like Flabby, I mean Gabby, is gonna milk this and act like she has it soooo much worse then everyone else. She should follow Thessy.k on Instagram so she can see first hand that she probably doesn’t have it that bad. Although, I feel like she’s one of those people who tries to one up everyone and will try and make out that her endo is the worst ever or something to that effect.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be insufferable about endowh isn’t she 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.