Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @snowfairy17 for a great title.

Honestly, nothing has changed since the last recap. We all know our girl is boring af.

She's now at her mum's preparing for her operayshun while gobbing off about unnecessary travel...hypocrite much?

As if it could get any worse, Jane travelled down to Brighton by train to 'pick up' Gobshite and accompany on her train up north. Pathetic and inconsiderate.

Posting pics of Nellie in distress as he isn't enjoying being around the other cats at her mum's. As if we needed a reminder of how tit a cat owner she is.

She has nothing going on in her life so her 'Vlogmas' is just her opening an advent calendar she pretends Jane made for her but she actually made for herself.

Oh by the way SHE HASN'T GOT A TREE THIS YEAR BECOSSSS SHE IS HAVING AN OPERAYSHUNNNN

Go forth and Tattle on Scummy Trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Gabs has said many many times Nellie hates travelling and hates being with other cats.
Why doesn’t she get a cat sitter or have him go to a cattery on the rare occasion she’s not home with him.

shes had him long enough to know he doesn’t do well in that family home with multiple cats so why put him through it. She’s selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Early thread suggestion 😜🤣 “Tattle tale Gabby is rattled by Tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not as if Nellie doesn't even get along with the other cats. Cats play fight, but Gobs used that as an excuse to get rid of Jeremy (which I still think is stupid name for a cat). She likes the idea of being a quirky cat lady but doesn't want the responsibility of looking after them.

Reactions: 17
Just seen this on topcashback lol reminded me of our dear old gobs, with Jane at the bottom trying to push her off the ladder and Nelly on his way to help her. Ahhhh if only Gobby had a tree this year, but she hasn’t because she’s having AN OPERAYSHUN! Must be a throwback pic 😁

Notice gobs has a megaphone to tell everyone she’s having said OPERAYSHUN! Also looks like she’s stringing a massive turd around the tree. Now we know why she’s been hoarding nellys cat litter. She’s been making turd chains to put on her tree. Also why she shits in a box so she can save them for her tree.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just finished the last thread and that article about her singing from years ago LITERALLY states her road name in Thurgoland, Google maps and it looks like it’s probably still the same address.
How on earth does she think someone stating the town on Twitter is a punishable offence when there’s articles with that tit in available in the public domain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is the girl she threatened with a lawyer shitting herself on social media writing bibles defending herself, does she realise it’s the most ridiculous, false threat the world has ever heard? Like.. does she actually think she’ll be hearing from a lawyer 😂 people fail me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Random question: who would you rather be? Jane or Gabby? Would you rather the embarrassment of being employed by your daughter having to do the odd jobs she forces you to do, or be Gabby and live such a life? I'd rather be Jane. At least she has a house and friends.

Why would she share the video of Nellie and brag about how they're both socially inept? It's so mindnumbing. And all her fake facial expressions in her tiktoks and stories. She is always fake! Always lying. Fake face, fake stories to cover operations or her time with Jane. Fake art skills. Fake business. Tweeting maniacally like a teenager and getting so worked up when you never effing had to. Turn your phone off so you can live your life and have some content for us.

Also it bothers me that she has YET to put her damn tv on the wall in the living room. Why has it taken her 2 years to do that? She always mentions having to do something because of the tv not being on the wall yet! Why wont she center the tv and stand in front of the closed fireplace? She could have then used that corner for storage.

The other thread moved so fast so I couldn't post this, but I agree she hasn't worked a day in her life. She doesn't understand having to wake up early before 5 to catch the train for an hour commute, then do it again to go back home and never see daylight for years because you have to work. And she would never do such things with an upset stomach. She doesn't understand coworkers going to HR behind your back, your managers sexually harassing you, customers being the absolute worst. And she doesn't understand the positives of working. The tips. The feeling fulfilled. The rapport you make with coworkers and customers. People actually being attracted to how hard you work.

I had to have surgery because of a minor accident with my finger my first day of working for myself. I actually had planned to work the next day because i had no clue that you don't just bounce back after surgeons drill metal into your bones. It was so painful. But the next day my clients were awesome and canceled, except one. So while I did bring my mother with me, I had to still work the next day because not everyone could cancel. I worked the day after surgery while throwing up pain and being in excruciating pain. But I did it. Even though my mother had to tie my shoes!!! I worked 1 handed, I have worked while sick, I've cried while working (when no one could see) because of life troubles. What does Gabby do? Close shop 3 weeks before the biggest consumer holiday. What help will she need after her operation?? GROW UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just got back from getting confirmation of a laparoscopy being agreed after nearly 5 years of pestering!!!
the last sentence is interesting, will see how long it takes her to stop milking it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I haven't watches her for years but on a boring working from home day thought I'd have a look. Listening to her now I just thought, is she on the autistic spectrum? Her monotone voice drones on about un appealing plain every day things but into great detail, like pizza toppings... and she doesn't appear to be able to keep and maintain normal relationships and friendships except for her mum. Her home appears messy and scattered (I know she's just moved in but...) Her products with this new business venture seem quite childish too

Oh and the obsession with hospital/operations, awkwardness around foods... And whats the story with her background? I know she was a chubby kid bullied at school. Where's her dad? Why did I have the assumption he was a gay fella who got her mum preggers and then ran off never to be seen again? Is gabbie Portuguese?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just got back from getting confirmation of a laparoscopy being agreed after nearly 5 years of pestering!!!
the last sentence is interesting, will see how long it takes her to stop milking it
It took me about 5 days to recover from my Laparoscopy, it was about 20 years ago now though. In one day (wed), operation next day (thur). One more night in then up, eat, pee, poop, shower and once I had successfully done all 4 by myself I was home by lunch time on the Friday. I went for a gentle walk to the local game shop on the Saturday because Super Mario Sunshine had just come out and was feeling pretty much normal by the middle of the following week.
The worst is the feeling of the air, they pump your abdomen full of gas so they can get a good look and after it moves around your body I remember my neck and shoulders feeling quite sore but they advised me to move around gently so my body could release it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will definitely use this as an excuse to lie down for weeks on end not moving one bit, then take to social media to loudly proclaim how much pain she's in, the worst operation pain she's ever had (just to spite those of us here saying it's not too bad) ignoring the advice that moving actually helps that pain.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I wish someone would rescue Nellie from her. Nellie hates other cats and gets stressed travelling so I'm taking him to Barnsley where my parents have cats via train for my essential operation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’ve officially made it lads 🥺 going to catch up on the thread now but cheers, glad u liked my suggestion 💖

Thanks to @snowfairy17 for a great title.

Honestly, nothing has changed since the last recap. We all know our girl is boring af.

She's now at her mum's preparing for her operayshun while gobbing off about unnecessary travel...hypocrite much?

As if it could get any worse, Jane travelled down to Brighton by train to 'pick up' Gobshite and accompany on her train up north. Pathetic and inconsiderate.

Posting pics of Nellie in distress as he isn't enjoying being around the other cats at her mum's. As if we needed a reminder of how tit a cat owner she is.

She has nothing going on in her life so her 'Vlogmas' is just her opening an advent calendar she pretends Jane made for her but she actually made for herself.

Oh by the way SHE HASN'T GOT A TREE THIS YEAR BECOSSSS SHE IS HAVING AN OPERAYSHUNNNN

Go forth and Tattle on Scummy Trolls!

Reactions: 11
She will definitely use this as an excuse to lie down for weeks on end not moving one bit, then take to social media to loudly proclaim how much pain she's in, the worst operation pain she's ever had (just to spite those of us here saying it's not too bad) ignoring the advice that moving actually helps that pain.
Just wait for her to use it as an excuse to not reopen her shop until way later too. I find it so funny that she only let people buy her 'Christmas range' for what, a week or so? Before shutting it down for the holidays.

Whatever the outcome of this procedure, she still won't stop moaning. If it's endo, we won't hear the end of it. If it isn't endo, she'll continue to milk this 'sew sew serious mystery pain that no doctors will ever be able to diagnose'. She's gonna be even more unbearable.

Reactions: 16
Why is the girl she threatened with a lawyer shitting herself on social media writing bibles defending herself, does she realise it’s the most ridiculous, false threat the world has ever heard? Like.. does she actually think she’ll be hearing from a lawyer 😂 people fail me.
I’m wondering if it’s because either she’s had minions messaging her, or because she knows the minions would be stupid enough to believe that gobshite had a case and will be taking her to court, so she feels she has to defend herself against them. Either way, I don’t think she needs to plan her court outfit anytime soon 🤪

Reactions: 10
Just caught up.. my thoughts...

1) Gabby, you don't wear YOUR mask properly, you bell end!!! It should sit flush to your face. Loop the bloody strings then pop on your ears.

2) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at your "lawyer" contacting someone via twitter. You mean solicitor Hun, and let me tell you now, they do not contact people via social media. I've actually had to send a real solicitors letter this week, that privilege cost me just over £100.

3) she got Jane to travel through tiers to collect her on the TRAIN, then goes shopping to meadowhalll before going in to hospital, and she's got the balls to complain about people?! 🤯🤯🤯 Absolute walloper. Gabby, you are what is known as a super spreader my dear.

4) your turd bun is what's making your hair disappear faster than a bottle of vodka at a student party.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.