Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23A05F29-9482-489F-8EB0-8142B57F82F2.png
29357E59-C622-4889-A88F-98B135B8BC18.png

lmao *COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED* guise. So is this her admitting she edits her usual pics to hell and back? Or did she tell her constant BaSe LeVeL pain to leave for a couple of hours while she filmed sponsored content and pranced about trying on clothes and grinning at the camera?

the more I look at the first pic the more I am in utter disbelief she's tried saying it isn't edited 😭😭 so she usually walks about blending into her magnolia walls does she? If anyone has any comparison pictures of her in her foreskin jumper please post them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 109
View attachment 351703View attachment 351705
lmao *COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED* guise. So is this her admitting she edits her usual pics to hell and back? Or did she tell her constant BaSe LeVeL pain to leave for a couple of hours while she filmed sponsored content and pranced about trying on clothes and grinning at the camera?

the more I look at the first pic the more I am in utter disbelief she's tried saying it isn't edited 😭😭 so she usually walks about blending into her magnolia walls does she? If anyone has any comparison pictures of her in her foreskin jumper please post them
Unedited my bleeping arse. Wearing a washed out jumper vs a brightly coloured jumper for a start is a clever move gobs. You attention seeking bleep. Very odd behaviour going on, suddenly all is well with the world after this ‘op’. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
A09A2B07-3B31-4AE7-984C-B9546ABB3E4D.png
I’m a very tolerant person but even I don’t think I’ll be able to tolerate this without feeling my blood boil.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I replied to her story and her response was “everyone has a right to go to A&E. it’s there to help”

.....don’t slag it off when all your many issues aren’t immediately fixed then? Like what the actual duck kind of response is that??
Just because you have the “right” to do something doesn’t mean you should be doing it?
And then she blocked me.
So so stupid

• Angry
Reactions: 52
I remember that first pic being posted and we talked about how it had been edited back then, anyone remember?

also, people with mental health issues should be encouraged to go to A&E if they are feeling suicidal. They don’t have on call psychiatrists there for no reason. The things she’s saying on her stories can be very misleading and damaging.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Unedited ? The first pic looks black and white or like some filter slapped on it ?? The whole damn pic looks grey

Reactions: 47
Why would you go to A+E for suspected endo...? It’s neither an accident or an emergency. She’s got the money so why didn’t she go and see a gyno straight away instead of adding more pressure onto the NHS!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 51
View attachment 351703View attachment 351705

So shes saying she looks different in her face after 24 hours of having the op ?!?!?! Is that even possible?? OBV that first photo has a filter on it..

And besides that... she looks exactly the same!!!???

It's like one of those fat loss before/after photos and the person is just breathing In and pulled their leggings up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why would you go to A+E for suspected endo...? It’s neither an accident or an emergency. She’s got the money so why didn’t she go and see a gyno straight away instead of adding more pressure onto the NHS!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

To be fair, I did go to A&E when I had it but I wasn't aware of it and had never been told it was a possibility, they thought it was appendicitis and even prepped me for surgery until I said I was hungry and they were like ' Oh if you had Appendicitis you wouldn't be hungry so must be something else' :D But I agree that if you are being looked into or your doctor has said it could be x,y or z then you already know the possibility of it being something and going to A&E is dumb. But that is our kid Gobs

Reactions: 21
Slagging off A&E when it saves people’s lives every day! And wait times are already huge, people like you make it worse!

I’m badly allergic to penicillin and got prescribed a sister antibiotic (which I know not to accept now!), and ended up in an ambulance, had a shot to help me breathe, then got moved from ambulance station to a&e. The place was rammed to the brim with people and I sat on the floor bright red with a sick bowl waiting for treatment. It was embarrassing and horrible. YOU are part of the problem Gabboon! Anyone who goes to A&E when it’s NOT an emergency should be fined honestly. Take your sniffles or attention seeking elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m mainly a lurker but I have to say I feel like her stories are in response to tattle all the time. Mentioning the hate which is why she didn’t mention her pain much and coming on to tell us her diagnosis STRAIGHT away not waiting until she’s recovered. W e i r d I think she’s on here more than me

Reactions: 57
I bleeping ate her.
No way is she better the moment she gets out of an operation, no way is that “before” photo unedited, no way should she be giving advice to other women about endo and I don’t think she has endo. I just don’t believe it. If she hides her stories from her family she can say whatever she bleeping wants with no one calling her out. So what’s to say she doesn’t do that?

Reactions: 31
She looks the same in both photos. Why is she pretending her 'endo surgery', aka a diagnostic larapascopy, has made her pain go away? It doesn't make any sense. Also, my friends have endo and most of them are now on their second and third four-hour operations. She's done some crap background research for this lie.

Reactions: 34
“I didn’t want to talk about it because of the hate I would get”

1) Hate? She’s talking like it’s 2014 still lol
2) People naturally have questions, she gets defensive when it doesn’t fit her narrative - like when people suggested it might be breast implant illness and she was like “NEW ITS DEFINITELY NOT 🙂
3) She has lied repeatedly in the past, her audience doesn’t trust her and I don’t blame them

edit: switched between second and third person so edited to make it consistent

Reactions: 34
Hahahah she's bleeping DONE with Juniper Moon now.. onto her next phase!

Dr Longbottom coming at ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.