Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freakshake

VIP Member
She needs to get a fucking grip. Traumatised my fucking arse. Kids out there losing their hair to cancer and she is traumatised that his hair is a tiny bit shorter than she wanted. So much so she couldn’t talk about it for days. She should be as worried about their development as she is about something as superficial as hair. Get a grip.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a fucking haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
God the desperation would make your toes curl wouldn’t it. I’m also really struggling to understand why kids that are pushing two years of age are sharing a plate of food and being fed by their overbearing cunt of a mother???

New thread suggestion:

From Nine Pint Nicky to Two Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her own (only) biggest fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

CringeHard

Having stalked all the tagged "multiple mums" from those stories (got time to kill while boobing, don't judge 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) I've got to say, I think it's really sad these days that you can't go out for dinner and drinks with your mates without 20 odd people all documenting the same shit selfies and declarations of friendship, lift footage (I mean seriously?!) and boomeranging the arsehole out of their over done, plastic faces... Smacks of desperation - look, look we are having FUN! If its not on insta, it didn't happen. I absolutely hate the way this is normal now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“I don’t need pizza to have a good time” I mean, I’ve thought she was a complete dick for a good while now, but that’s the final straw. I do need pizza to have a good time. I need allll the pizza and I have a bloody marvellous time, & that is why I’ll never be a photoshopped size 8 with a disordered obsessed food problem, living an absolute fake af life for validation from strangers on the internet. Maybe they all need a pizza in that house to have a good time, because the husband looks miserable, the not present wife looks miserable and the boys look miserable whilst around her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Didn’t she say lately in a CP post that wearing make up isn’t important to her?! I mean I thought that was bs, but if it isn’t, don’t wear it then and problem solved! Ooh just realised I’m now VIP..! I’d like to thank 9 pint Nikki AKA fopperbollocks (🙄 who the fuck calls themselves “aka” like it’s her real name but I digress) for the amount of eye rolls it has taken to get to this point in my life. I will raise half a pint, half a chip and half a shit cardboard tasting protein bar in thanks later (I won’t) whilst I spit on my lashes, and get my four kids ready for bed, moaning that I never have any me time, after posting on Instagram to be kind, because I don’t want anyone calling me out on my actual stupidity, instead of enjoying my kids bedtime routine. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
She needs to get a fucking grip. Traumatised my fucking arse. Kids out there losing their hair to cancer and she is traumatised that his hair is a tiny bit shorter than she wanted. So much so she couldn’t talk about it for days. She should be as worried about their development as she is about something as superficial as hair. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Plonking a next thread suggestion here:

Fopperholic: Social gatherings she takes a boiled egg, sits on the ‘gram all night for the gifted, ad, house beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She can’t get on board with batch cooking?
I thought the whole Sun article was all about her budgeting and batch cooking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Of course poor prince grayson hurt himself the poor love 🙄🙄🙄 jesus. Is she actually for real? Fell out of a moving car? Nearly decapitated herself? God she just sounds so stupid!
Fell out of a moving car? Are we sure she wasn’t pushed?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine the titillating conversation they must have had from her last night...

"Did you know my husband is a pro golfer? Oh yes, he works so so hard so I can be very very self sufficient...He has deux knees would you believe? ...
Did you hear about my extension as there's no room for my twin boys in my new build four bedder?
How about my Range Rover? ...
How many Syns is this dust? ...
Oh. Where's everyone gone?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine being in that group of girls, who’re all there to get pissed and have what’s probably been a well-needed break away with some other ladies, and seeing some absolute fanny pull out a packed lunch and two cans of diet gin.

She is utterly pathetic... imagine being such a vain cunt that you’d rather be so in control of being skinny than EVER have any sort of fun ever again? What a boring fucking weirdo. My group of mates would have laughed her all the way home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Taking your own food to a hen house is just NUTS! I am sure she could have eaten a couple of slices of pizza and bulked it out with salad or something. Isn’t the whole point of SW that it’s a ‘lifestyle’ and you use your syns for things like this.

I have been to a few hen dos/birthdays in houses like this and if someone turned up late on the saturday, brought their own food and left early on the Sunday they definitely would have been talked about for how weird and much of a bore they are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

waffledog

She is in Penis town or Penistone to give it its' official name. She's making out like she has gone on a trek to the Outer Hebrides.
And just in case you didnt know, she is in the Land Rover. I repeat she is in the Land Rover. She had a whole car and service station to film in but managed to film the cans with the car logo in shot....that's the Land Rover logo.....does everyone know what car she is in......

• Haha

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Most people in January are struggling to get through to payday , but this so called budget mommy has had a weeks holiday, new clothes welly’s and nasty looking trainers, oh and two nights away, plus all the other shit she’s does just stopping at the services today would of cost her over £10 gets me so angry 😡 and yet she sells gifted items and these companies keep gifting her 😡😡 sorry for the moan

• Heart
She’s mad! She’s actually mad, 2/3hr drive home from Leeds in the rain after a hen do.... pjs on, chill out with your babies, make an easy dinner or order a pizza, watch a film, have a bath or something ! Chuffing soft play 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31