Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I don't believe she ever goes off plan. I also think it's all made up bullshit about eating the boys leftovers. Every picture she posts of her dried out dinners are small portions. She also exercises so there should be nothing stopping her losing weight. Just never believe a word she says. Just lies lies lies like many of the filtered instagram wannabes 🙄.

Can't wait for her birthday so we can all start saying "40 year old woman" because we know how much she hates that 😊
So she can stau fully in control on a hen weekend by taking her own drinks and not eating pizza....but cant control herself around sticky stodgy mushed up leftovers from her sons plates? Toddlers left overs look like roadkill after being squished .... give me the pizza anyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mardymaud

Me time! Sick of hearing about it. Me time in my house is getting a bath and sitting in it for ten mins before someone comes in for a dump🙄 all these mummy influencers brag on about me time I’m all for the gym or odd night out but the me time is important thing gets on my nerves. Same as the bints with bath bombs “self love” just fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she will miss them that much. She says it because that’s what she BELIEVES she should feel. She is making such a point of saying it constantly that it’s clearly to convince herself.

I also don’t believe going for one night is due to missing the boys. It’s because she is a social outcast and can’t bond with others. She will feel awkward and not be having fun so can’f bare two nights of that. Also, two nights of food she can’t control? Never!

Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
the words Tex Mex chilli piss me off greatly 🤣🤣 it's just chilli or chilli con carne if you're being fancy... silly cow 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I can 1000000% guarantee you that had this weekend not been a friends hen party but a #gifted stay somewhere with love island girls or Sam and billie she wouldn’t have given a shit about staying all weekend would she? Grayson’s separation anxiety only seems to occur when it suits her doesn’t it 🤔

• Heart

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a fucking haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over
I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful son ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a fucking shallow cunt of a woman. You'd think they'd scalped him and gave him a face tattoo with that post.

I bet she's raging coz you can see his ears more now. She's slagged off Chris for years about his ears and now faveson has his dad's features.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Oh Fopps, you really need to stop photoshopping and filtering your photos to within an inch of their life 😂 then in videos and tagged photos you look like a different person completely!

202001238155764061999263611.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
But hey, she wasn't too distressed to sit pouting for selfies in the car to show off her new #gifted eyebrows or whatever it was with grays on screaming in his car seat, which was accidentally caught on cam and posted wink 😉 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
We don’t get them for free in our area but I can afford to pay so I would even if we did. Just because you’re entitled to something for free doesn’t mean you should take it.

It’s the same with paracetamol, ibuprofen, calpol etc, absolutely infuriates me that people take this for free when they can readily afford it. Should be for the people who need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LunaLovegood

It bothers me the mixed messages she is sending out to vulnerable mums. She just COULDN’T possibly leave them for 2 nights in a row, yet leaves them every other day for me time 🤷🏻‍♀️ (nothing wrong with me time, but don’t make out you’re so hard done by when you always leave them!)
I’m leaving my breastfed 11 month old for 2 nights soon to go away for my best friends hen do. I’ve been worrying about it for months and to be honest if it was a different friend I probably wouldn’t have gone, but I know she will not understand so I’m just going for a shorter time, everyone else is staying for 3 nights. I know he’ll be fine with his dad and we have family close by but I still feel really guilty despite the fact I haven’t had a proper night out since he was born. And my eldest is almost 4 and still has separation anxiety (he’s autistic) so between the pair of them even having a bath or a shower alone is hard work!
Yet Fopps is able to leave them left right and centre but make out she can’t even bear to be away from them, give me a break. Just own it.
I’m probably just sensitive due to being anxious about being away but I’m sure I can’t be the only one.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
couldnt be away from them for two nights???? she was out of there like road runner..........meep meep

• Haha

frillseeker

She really is unbelievable. Her saying she's a strong personality is just pathetic. No, you're an arsehole. Everyone's entitled to eat and drink what they want but to turn up late to a friends hen do and avoid the food and bring your own two cans of drink and then piss off the next morning is just incredibly rude!! I found SW a great plan to follow for me personally and part of that was down to learning how to be flexible when I wanted so surely for one night, she could have been a little bit more flexible? Her sheep will see it that it's her showing her dedication to SW but I see it as her showing what a selfish arsehole she is and how she always puts herself first! It's not like she needs to lose weight for a health issue, it's purely because of her vanity! How is she fully engaging with the hen do if she's not joining in? She turned up late, couldn't eat and drink the same as everyone else, had to leave early because of her kids... really?? what was the point of her going? I bet all the other women there really warmed to her..... no wonder she's got no friends!!!