Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly!! I didn't post it as I cosleep so not really sure what the done thing is, but it just seemed quite cruel when they're in strange surroundings
I absolutely do not judge the way people have their sleep set ups at home, I had to move my little girl into her room quite early as we only had room for a mini cot and it was right beside the radiator and window so trying to control her temperature was a nightmare. So it’s not that I’m saying they’re bad parents for having them in another room.

But surely on holiday it’s a bit different? It’s only for a few nights. I definitely think she could’ve at least put them beside each other

Also did anyone notice when she was going through the toys she had brought for them she kept saying bought? We’ve bought them their trucks and cars and balls etc. She definitely meant brought as they weren’t new toys. I mean, I know people commonly misspell bought/brought but I didn’t realise some people were thick enough to actually mix them up in speech? You BROUGHT their toys Fopps. Jesus that degree must’ve been half price or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely do not judge the way people have their sleep set ups at home, I had to move my little girl into her room quite early as we only had room for a mini cot and it was right beside the radiator and window so trying to control her temperature was a nightmare. So it’s not that I’m saying they’re bad parents for having them in another room.

But surely on holiday it’s a bit different? It’s only for a few nights. I definitely think she could’ve at least put them beside each other

Also did anyone notice when she was going through the toys she had brought for them she kept saying bought? We’ve bought them their trucks and cars and balls etc. She definitely meant brought as they weren’t new toys. I mean, I know people commonly misspell bought/brought but I didn’t realise some people were thick enough to actually mix them up in speech? You BROUGHT their toys Fopps. Jesus that degree must’ve been half price or something.
I didn't notice my brain was too fixated on EYEtinray (even if she hadn't said it yet it was such gold that YouTube had sent me subliminal messages that it was upcoming)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely believe she had a think about how to address what’s being said on here and thought she’d do a Q&A. She’s probably asked herself those questions about the boys using a second account, so she can control what’s being asked and answer them the way she wants.
Fopp’s mum must have been busy on Sunday morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It made sense to me to have the boys in a separate room as when we’ve holidayed with ours if they’re in with us it’s a nightmare as they just wake up. So I understand that, what I don’t understand is those twin rooms we’re back to back and their room was the other end of the lodge... why not let their parents have the one further away? If the boys wake up in the night they would wake Her parents because they are next door. Not sure if I’ve made sense here writing that 😂
she was hoping the the staff...aka her parents would see to them if they woke of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It made sense to me to have the boys in a separate room as when we’ve holidayed with ours if they’re in with us it’s a nightmare as they just wake up. So I understand that, what I don’t understand is those twin rooms we’re back to back and their room was the other end of the lodge... why not let their parents have the one further away? If the boys wake up in the night they would wake Her parents because they are next door. Not sure if I’ve made sense here writing that 😂
I would also have put mine in separate room when they were smaller and there was space.... however I'd of tried to recreate their room at home so I'd of been more inclined to push the two single beds against the walls and had the two cots in the middle... I'd of also like you say been in the room next door instead of having her parents closer by...... Is the white noise thing still necessary at their age ? Never had that kind of thing in my day !

I did watch most of the vlog - skipped some too..... was lovely to see the boys interacting with Grandad ... he obviously dotes on them - Lawson in particular...... not sure why they couldn't stay to the disco ? Probably more she didn't want to not that it was babies bedtime...! Grayson will always have the alleged anxiety issues if she never leaves him alone ! Why were they having slimming world dinner on holiday ? She kept banging on about how good it is for kids .... isn't that the whole point of CP ? Who was really bored of an hour of activities ? I'd say her and Chris couldn't be bothered to stay for a whole hour while the kids played in the water and with paints etc ! On her walk to the spa for their massage her face as NOT stretched... she really does look better in natural pics...... although way too much make up - especially bright red lips in the daytime on a 'relaxing' holiday.... I did find it amusing the boys were yet again confined to the hall way for playing !! Her and Chris gripping about soft play not being big enough lol ..... and despite them saying they enjoyed it and it would become an annual thing they didn't sound very enthused and I can't see them doing it often ..... and finally...... she sounds common as muck when she talks.... and very gruff ! Those were my observations.... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely believe she had a think about how to address what’s being said on here and thought she’d do a Q&A. She’s probably asked herself those questions about the boys using a second account, so she can control what’s being asked and answer them the way she wants.
Didn't someone say they asked a question & she didn't reply 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was lovely to see Lawson getting lots of attention, I think he will have a special relationship with his grandad as he grows up. The camera work was shocking, so rushed and jerky, she really needs to improve. I didn't like her yelling at Grayson like he was a dog in the soft play. Just let the kid go down the slide however he wants ffs. It was nice to see them having hula hoops, it's unbelievable that she never gives them occasionall treats, I can see them getting to school and eating nothing but crap because they don't get it at home. She should be teaching them that treats are ok once a week or whatever but banning sweets will make them want them even more. I dont think she particularly liked CP, it seemed a bit beneath her but sadly for her, her exotic holidays are long gone 🤣

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand reading the comments on her posts from the sheep and arselickers it really makes me cringe to think these people look up to and inspired by her

Reactions: 10
I've not watched the Vlog, yet! But I'm gonna because I need a laugh 😂 I've read all your comments on it and I can't wait 🤣
I've gotta say I'm quite strict with my children's bedtime routine, bath, story, sleep (bottle for two youngest) just because my eldest has to be up for school and my middle has recently started nursery 😭 so we do need a routine and I'm a better Mommy for having one! But.... On holiday it goes out the window! If there is a disco you bet my boys are staying up for it otherwise what's the point 🤔 We went to a caravan park last year and each evening after dinner I would pack the boys a treat box each (pop, sweets, crisps and choc) tbf it was just so they would keep quiet during the bingo 😅 but they loved it and looked forward to it because it was something different to normal and we were all on our holibobs! Hell some nights we stayed out for the adults entertainment (sounds dodgy but you know what I mean) and the younger ones would sleep on two chairs pushed together with their room temp milk and a blanket 😍 to me those are memories I hope my boys will treasure 👌🏻😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why can't they ever go away ALONE with their kids? As a family unit. It really annoys me🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ how the whole tribe has to tag along. Lovely to have an annual family hol I agree, just not every single trip. I think it's really odd. I wonder if they tag along this much on their other children's hols?

Reactions: 20
She wanted to be further away so she could give deuxknees a blowy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was lovely to see Lawson getting lots of attention, I think he will have a special relationship with his grandad as he grows up. The camera work was shocking, so rushed and jerky, she really needs to improve. I didn't like her yelling at Grayson like he was a dog in the soft play. Just let the kid go down the slide however he wants ffs. It was nice to see them having hula hoops, it's unbelievable that she never gives them occasionall treats, I can see them getting to school and eating nothing but crap because they don't get it at home. She should be teaching them that treats are ok once a week or whatever but banning sweets will make them want them even more. I dont think she particularly liked CP, it seemed a bit beneath her but sadly for her, her exotic holidays are long gone 🤣
I don’t think she has ever done exotic holidays. They went to Dubai once but that was about it (imo Dubai is where chavs go when they want to show off, zero culture involved, highly doubt they went to the grand mosque or anything) I remember her saying holidays weren’t really their thing and she prefers to spend money on clothes. Each to their own, personally I love going away and if totted what I spend going away each year I could afford to wear a new outfit every time I leave the house and daily trips to costa.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she has ever done exotic holidays. They went to Dubai once but that was about it (imo Dubai is where chavs go when they want to show off, zero culture involved, highly doubt they went to the grand mosque or anything) I remember her saying holidays weren’t really their thing and she prefers to spend money on clothes. Each to their own, personally I love going away and if totted what I spend going away each year I could afford to wear a new outfit every time I leave the house and daily trips to costa.
Says it all really doesn’t it, she’d rather have “stuff” over anything else. So materialistic

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.