Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bit on the center parcs vlog when Lawson went down the slide and fopps was like Lawson turn...turn...turn...turn Lawson turn! As if he should know what that word means

Unless its off camera but they never seem to eat enough for growing toddlers. My neices and nephews all had healthy appitites at that age, one is 15 and 6ft 2! But they would finish their own meal and then start wanting what I would be having.
Vitamins? Can hear my mum and dad now saying..."bollocks, vitamins are in food if you cook something decent." 😂😂
My 3 are the same and my youngest is only 6 months older than the twins. Some days he won't eat all of what I give him but most days he will. Same as you said mine will have their own dinner then come and have some of mine and their dads 🙄😅 I now cook a little bit extra of what we are having because I don't want to share mine 😂
My youngest yesterday had porridge for breakfast, 2 biscuits for a snack, a cheese sandwich and some ham for lunch followed by a Yoghurt and some crisps. Then another snack on the school run. For dinner he had turkey dinosaurs, carrot waffles and sweetcorn followed by some apple and a pot of custard! After all that he still had to have some of his Dad's curry, rice and naan bread oh and a couple of chocolate buttons 😲

If she is going to facetime them all day, have loads of pics sent to her from her Mom and race home in the morning what is the point of going 🙄 we all miss the kids when we are not with them but goodness me! She is so extra!

Reactions: 13
She’s going to be a hoot on that hen do with her 2 slimline gins to keep within her daily syns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t tell you where what’s happening just that it’s in Leeds, nobody actually cares Nikki, it’s your mates he weekend. Or show you what I’m wearing, you are in gym stuff Love! Who actually cares about her friends hen weekend (no disrespect to Donna, she seems nice and obviously only one of Nikki’s friends as she has twins 🤷🏼‍♀️). Just go off and enjoy, stop banging on about guilt!
And let’s face it the boys will be loving the snacks Grandad gives them and the non-SlimmingWorld food that Daddy will give them!

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe she will miss them that much. She says it because that’s what she BELIEVES she should feel. She is making such a point of saying it constantly that it’s clearly to convince herself.

I also don’t believe going for one night is due to missing the boys. It’s because she is a social outcast and can’t bond with others. She will feel awkward and not be having fun so can’f bare two nights of that. Also, two nights of food she can’t control? Never!

Reactions: 30
I don’t believe she will miss them that much. She says it because that’s what she BELIEVES she should feel. She is making such a point of saying it constantly that it’s clearly to convince herself.

I also don’t believe going for one night is due to missing the boys. It’s because she is a social outcast and can’t bond with others. She will feel awkward and not be having fun so can’f bare two nights of that. Also, two nights of food she can’t control? Never!

THIS!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

who heads out on an uh-mazing hen weekend and stops for low calorie drinks to take? calm down fopps thats two whole drinks there!!! get on your nine pants!! now that'd be content worth watching!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

And she’s also a huge Liar 🤥 .... miss them, my arse! She can never get away for ‘me time’ fast enough.

Reactions: 16
If I was the bride I’d be so majorly pissed off that some absolute moron was broadcasting to thousands of people where my hen weekend was. Especially if the bride is a police officer as someone else has suggested - you’d not be able to let your hair down if it’s being shown to the world!

Perhaps she’s only going for one night because she was only invited for one night.....

Reactions: 17
Such a busy mum to twins yet she always finds time to comment on some z-listers post that she doesn't even know it's bleeping embarrassing she's nearly 40
I've just had to search on Insta to see who this bloke is..... so he's the guy from Love Island who won with Danni Dyer last year and now has just had a baby with someone else ?! bleeping hell she don't half set her aspirations high..... some nobody who was on a TV show ? She is absolutely cringe ! Even my teenage daughter wouldn't comment like that..... She's gonna be such an embarrassing mum !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also who takes 2 cans of diet G & T on a hen weekend ? bleeping fun thief..... !! I've had friends like her that just never let go.... stand on the sidelines sipping their drink and not joining in...... she really does need to release her Inner Nine Pints !!

Finally..... there is nothing wrong with taking a couple of nights away from your kids ...... but don't keep banging on about how much she will miss them.... how she can't leave them for 2 nights..... how she'll FTime them all the time... oh Fopps do duck off with your bull tit.... Mad Mazza and Chris will send you pics..... I'd love them to send a pic of the boys sat on the sofa with Daddy eating pizza and ice cream !! She'd hot foot it back home asap..... What a dull restricted life she leads really !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of restriction... here's the subway salad... after the costa stop... such a budget mum 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and boohoo her salad isn't big enough. She's probably secretly relieved it's a smaller portion. Can't go too crazy!

• Haha
Speaking of restriction... here's the subway salad... after the costa stop... such a budget mum 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and boohoo her salad isn't big enough. She's probably secretly relieved it's a smaller portion. Can't go too crazy!
Can't believe she's moaning about her bloody salad! Just shut up and get yourself to Leeds woman 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Is it really worth going all that way for a few hours, no
Doubt will leave after breakfast.
She should Of left earlier,I know I would of done!

Reactions: 5
Who stops at services on a 2 hours journey when you don’t have kids?! Why didn’t she take a coffee with her in that reusable cup she’s finally used this week and then eat lunch when she arrived?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.