Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the food they were all eating yesterday, big burgers, fish and chips etc.....what do we think Nikki had?
And I agree, Nikki stop stretching and filtering your pictures!

Reactions: 7
Looking at the food they were all eating yesterday, big burgers, fish and chips etc.....what do we think Nikki had?
And I agree, Nikki stop stretching and filtering your pictures!
Looking at the menu they do a pan fried salmon....I mean that was made for her is there even another way to fry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she was pretty much silent for the past week we still smashed through the last thread in super fast time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree it’s a lovely natural photo and she looks good in it .... she also looks happy like she’s in her element hob nobbing with the other superior mums of multiples.... shame she doesn’t ever look that happy or natural in family photos

Is it just me or does her nose look more round at the end than it does in pictures from years ago?

Reactions: 8
Having stalked all the tagged "multiple mums" from those stories (got time to kill while boobing, don't judge 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) I've got to say, I think it's really sad these days that you can't go out for dinner and drinks with your mates without 20 odd people all documenting the same tit selfies and declarations of friendship, lift footage (I mean seriously?!) and boomeranging the hole out of their over done, plastic faces... Smacks of desperation - look, look we are having FUN! If its not on insta, it didn't happen. I absolutely hate the way this is normal now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So Chris (not defending him because he is as bad as her) posted a story of him out on a walk with the boys, this was 2 hours ago. Has anyone heard him whinge about being a solo parent, having to do it all on his own? Have we seen the boys faces shoved in a camera and made to perform? It’s actually been lovely, her silence this week. I know it’s all about to come out on a vlog 🙄 so they haven’t fully escaped, but at least it hasn’t been constant!

Reactions: 11
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
And she nearly “bowed” out. Boring, predictable fopp’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must have some form of body dysmorphia...she looks so much better in the candid shots than her elongated version. Why would you want a long head??

Reactions: 10
And she nearly “bowed” out. Boring, predictable fopp’s 🤣🤣🤣
I know right, snore!! It'll be "Ohhh Grayson was soooooo unsettled that morning, I didn't know if I should leave him, but I thought no Nikki, you deserve some me time! So I went off to London with my special girls!! Omg besties for life! Love them all loads!"

• Haha
  • Sick
She looks lovely in all the natural pictures of her that the others have taken. I think Lawson looks so much like her. It’s funny that all the photos of her with the kids feel so staged though, with that ‘rabbit in the headlights’ uncomfortable look...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.