Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B514ACBA-67C2-4A05-AD08-9D478898FF28.jpeg

Must be taking the absolute low fat, pan fried, tex mex biscuit with the “what a shame you judge someone on their food choices.” She is the most judgemental piece of tit!

So, you spray “leftovers” with poison to stop you eating it? Does that mean people shouldn’t eat “leftovers”? Shaming people who eat “normally”. Dismissing genuine concern about EDs. twit.

Reactions: 22
Taking your own food to a hen house is just NUTS! I am sure she could have eaten a couple of slices of pizza and bulked it out with salad or something. Isn’t the whole point of SW that it’s a ‘lifestyle’ and you use your syns for things like this.

I have been to a few hen dos/birthdays in houses like this and if someone turned up late on the saturday, brought their own food and left early on the Sunday they definitely would have been talked about for how weird and much of a bore they are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Surely didn't actually let her hair down with alcohol if she got up early and drove home...
I was thinking the same.. "Let the carnage beGIN" she said. Most girls would have been having a lie in after a night of drinking. I bet they were all talking of having a fry up in the morning, so she had to get out of there. She could have at least waited until the hen was up to say thank you and bye! Will she take her own food and two cans to the wedding? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she was up early to drive home for soft play. I bet the other girls didn’t even notice she had left. Isn’t the morning after a girl’s night out the best part? Having the chats about all the funny things that happened?

Reactions: 23
For once she’s repeating her outfit she wore that dress on her bday night away with Chris.

But of subject but she must really get annoyed with her other insta mum friends. All those have either identical twins, one of each or identical girls. I think she would of been a lot more successful if she had identical boys

Reactions: 10
At my hen do we all chipped in for a food shop. I reckon that’s another reason why she took her own food. She’s not cash rich so doesn’t have money to be able to pay her share. Everything she does I reckon she pays for on credit cards (in a misguided attempt to get ad revenue - one of these days ratboy I’m going to be a millionaire!).

I agree with everyone above. If someone had offered to turn up late, stay only one night and then leave before breakfast I’d have said not to bother. And do drive all that way and not offer anyone a lift - so selfish!

Reactions: 19
Such a liar.... If she has acted like this at the hen do regarding control of food, I really can't see her eating the boys leftovers which she goes on about all the time.

Reactions: 20
Such a liar.... If she has acted like this at the hen do regarding control of food, I really can't see her eating the boys leftovers which she goes on about all the time.
That's a good point. I don't believe it either. She just says these stupid things to try and look relatable.

Reactions: 18
Surely didn't actually let her hair down with alcohol if she got up early and drove home...
I used to know someone who was like this around food especially take aways. If we had a girls night in she would make a point of bringing her own packed lunch even though we told her time and time again you can ask the take away to use less oil or cook without ghee. It never bothered me the fact she would heat her own curry up but the fact she would sit there snooting down her nose at us as we tucked into our food. She was very strict on her food and would give you the stink eye at work if you had a packet of crisps!
.......this will make you pee......
.......you ready?........
.......this woman smoked almost 20 a day but ate hardly anything. She would literally pass the day at work on coffee, cigs and bits of fruit. Skinny as you like but not one bit healthy. And she had the cheek to judge us lot at work??
Needless to say I don't speak to her now after some home truths about her 20 a day fag habit compared to our indian take away girls night every few weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to know someone who was like this around food especially take aways. If we had a girls night in she would make a point of bringing her own packed lunch even though we told her time and time again you can ask the take away to use less oil or cook without ghee. It never bothered me the fact she would heat her own curry up but the fact she would sit there snooting down her nose at us as we tucked into our food. She was very strict on her food and would give you the stink eye at work if you had a packet of crisps!
.......this will make you pee......
.......you ready?........
.......this woman smoked almost 20 a day but ate hardly anything. She would literally pass the day at work on coffee, cigs and bits of fruit. Skinny as you like but not one bit healthy. And she had the cheek to judge us lot at work??
Needless to say I don't speak to her now after some home truths about her 20 a day fag habit compared to our indian take away girls night every few weeks 😂😂
It's a blatant eating disorder

Reactions: 14
It's a blatant eating disorder
I know and i am careful what i say incase it triggers others but i think fopps is triggering enough.
Sw makes you like this around food. I wasn't terrible but I was bad enough when faced with food. If me and hubs planned a meal out I would download the menu and pick out what i wanted in advance and would ask for no oil etc and then plan my days worth of food around this meal out so i was minimal food...ie starving....all day. All because of that number on the scale and the next shiny sticker or what the consultant might say.
Everyone is different but i would never go back to SW.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know and i am careful what i say incase it triggers others but i think fopps is triggering enough.
Sw makes you like this around food. I wasn't terrible but I was bad enough when faced with food. If me and hubs planned a meal out I would download the menu and pick out what i wanted in advance and would ask for no oil etc and then plan my days worth of food around this meal out so i was minimal food...ie starving....all day. All because of that number on the scale and the next shiny sticker or what the consultant might say.
Everyone is different but i would never go back to SW.
We can all recognise it I think because a lot of us have been there. The ones still caught up in it all can't see how warped the behaviour is.

Reactions: 17
We can all recognise it I think because a lot of us have been there. The ones still caught up in it all can't see how warped the behaviour is.
I’ve definitely been there but I’ve finally seen the light. Well done to people that have lost weight with it and I’m not knocking their achievement but SW is a business at the end of the day that keeps people coming back time and time again by not educating people properly about food. I was in Nando’s at the weekend and I could hear the two ladies next to me discussing the menu and how many syns things are and what to have. Next minute they were saying sod it cos they’d just been to weigh in and they had a whole week to rectify the chips they were gonna have. I used to do exactly the same 🤦🏼‍♀️ SW just encourages bingeing and restricting and it’s not a healthy way to look at food.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I follow a woman on insta who I initially followed when I got sucked into the slimming world thing. I still follow her now because she’s actually a nice lady. I’ve not done slimming world for 2 years, I just eat what I want in moderation. I did buy the HDE book and for me that made more sense than any other diet I’ve ever tried. Letting go of bad habits and things. I’m now a healthy weight (about half a stone heavier than I’d think was ideal but is that going to kill me? NO! Slimming world is so warped, anyway the lady I’m on about always ate this beef brisket meat in sauce she used to get from M&S because it was 2 syns the whole pack. She went on insta yesterday to say she could no longer eat it because M&S had tweaked the recipe and the same meal was now 16.5 syns! Just how? How does SW even calculate this tit? Just eat the meal that you enjoy or did you only enjoy it because it was 2 syns. So mental it blows my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.