Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of restriction... here's the subway salad... after the costa stop... such a budget mum 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and boohoo her salad isn't big enough. She's probably secretly relieved it's a smaller portion. Can't go too crazy!
I just want to see her faceplant a bleeping kebab after sinking 9 pints! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who stops at services on a 2 hours journey when you don’t have kids?! Why didn’t she take a coffee with her in that reusable cup she’s finally used this week and then eat lunch when she arrived?
That's what I was thinking..... I actually hate stopping if I'm on a journey... I just can't wait to get there..... don't see the point of stopping for coffee AND then for lunch ?! She should of like you said took coffee in her reusable cup and packed some scanbran and egg/spinach pots - oh and 1/2 a grenade bar.... she'll hardly have anytime there ! Probably leave before breakfast as it could be a big greasy spoon breakie ! She probably will say that Favourson was clinging to her so she didn't want to leave him ! Or she's heard what the activities are and doesn't want to get involved ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
She didn’t stay two nights not because she will miss the boys but she was away last Saturday night to.
Love how she acts like a 20 year old acting all excited 😂 she’s too cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bleeping despise people who start off snide remarks with "not being funny".

Way to go foppy with bleeping off your "oop north" followers by pulling the old "northerners are tight" stereotype put your Gucci bag. Bravo.

Stuck up cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Going wild tonight with 2 g&t’s. Jesus, thank god she didn’t come on my hen do. Then again, I’m not friends with pretentious twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most people in January are struggling to get through to payday , but this so called budget mommy has had a weeks holiday, new clothes welly’s and nasty looking trainers, oh and two nights away, plus all the other tit she’s does just stopping at the services today would of cost her over £10 gets me so angry 😡 and yet she sells gifted items and these companies keep gifting her 😡😡 sorry for the moan

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’ll be heading home at 9am tomorrow, don’t know why she’s bothered going

Reactions: 15
She’s calling subway tight - when she’s turning up to a hen do with 2 cans of g&t? 😂 no friends in the car with her either 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I live in Leeds but am away this weekend....I would have been out fopp spotting for you guys if I was at home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can’t she keep things private? It’s not HER hen weekend so why does she feel the need to keep uploading to the gram? Why tell people where you are? Must be having loads of fun if she can’t just chuck her phone and go and enjoy the moment!!

Reactions: 9
I just want to see her faceplant a bleeping kebab after sinking 9 pints! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I was going to say that 😂😂 sink 9 pints, a few gins and then shots of god knows what and then off to a grease pit for the fattest donner on nan with medium sauce....oh wait...that was my hen do 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lurking and liking as usual but thought I'd comment and say why can't she just go out and forget syns for a few hours. Just live life...enjoy it! I've started SW again but I've enjoyed Christmas and the New Year and three birthdays in January celebrating my two nieces (one who turned 13) and my son's 12th birthday. I'm massively overweight for my height but I'm not going to let my weight prevent me from celebrating with the people I love. She's not even overweight so eating or drinking whatever is available is not going to throw her off that much. She's a silly woman who contributes to people thinking less of themselves because of the falsehoods she portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lurking and liking as usual but thought I'd comment and say why can't she just go out and forget syns for a few hours. Just live life...enjoy it! I've started SW again but I've enjoyed Christmas and the New Year and three birthdays in January celebrating my two nieces (one who turned 13) and my son's 12th birthday. I'm massively overweight for my height but I'm not going to let my weight prevent me from celebrating with the people I love. She's not even overweight so eating or drinking whatever is available is not going to throw her off that much. She's a silly woman who contributes to people thinking less of themselves because of the falsehoods she portrays.
My daughter turned 13 this week, and we have been living on cake 😂😂 . I have lost weight, but it’s always been important to me that I don’t pass food or body issues on to my daughter. It’s all about balance and enjoying the special moments, something she really can’t do! Her issues are huge and as you say she is passing these issues on. Not only to her own children, but all the muppets that hang off her every word. It’s unbelievably sad that she can’t just go to her “friends” hen weekend, put her phone away and relax! Can’t FaceTime the boys over Instagram Nikki, so why has she spent most of the afternoon on it?

Reactions: 15
I was going to say that 😂😂 sink 9 pints, a few gins and then shots of god knows what and then off to a grease pit for the fattest donner on nan with medium sauce....oh wait...that was my hen do 😂😂😂
haha sounds like mine..... pints of vodka and coke..... standing on the tables in a Beer Kellar place ..... chippy on the way home....... !! Perfect .... and just one evening not a whole weekend or week like they seem to be these days !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, even tho i was slimming for my wedding i said oh balls to that on my hen weekend

haha sounds like mine..... pints of vodka and coke..... standing on the tables in a Beer Kellar place ..... chippy on the way home....... !! Perfect .... and just one evening not a whole weekend or week like they seem to be these days !
Come home with a dildo in your handbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, even tho i was slimming for my wedding i said oh balls to that on my hen weekend

Come home with a dildo in your handbag 😂
OMG..... I had one strapped to the hat I had to wear .... complete with condoms and pictures of naked men and L sign draped round my neck and a few tissue flowers for good measure... (it was the early 90's btw!!) ...... 🙈 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how she thinks Sheffield/ Huddersfield is "Pretty North"... bleeping dumb ass witch hasn't got a clue where she is does she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how she thinks Sheffield/ Huddersfield is "Pretty North"... bleeping dumb ass witch hasn't got a clue where she is does she!!
Shame she can't pop into meadowhall for some me time 🤣🤣🤣 just got to bore us all to death with her stories instead 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.