Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whether she did ask for that short style on the sides as a “fashion” thing, but then didn’t like the finished result?

Reactions: 8
She should just be thankful his hair isn't in his eyes anymore... Maybe that's why he's a wee bit cross eyed, he was looking through the gaps in his hair 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The boys hair don’t even look bad, she’s probs pissed cus she couldn’t do it herself. She’s such a control freak ME ME ME

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell girls how fast do these threads of old Fopps move at all, how dare I have to do some cleaning and parenting and can’t keep up 😁 She’s probably going to grow their hair out if the Chris ears are an issue! If she doesn’t like it she’ll fix it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am so tempted to comment and say why didn’t she just tell them to scissor cut it and not use the clippers. Or if they turn the clippers on and it scared him why not tell them to stop and just use the scissors. She has totally twisted taht story round. I can’t see a barbers not asking her what she wanted done and can’t see him sat in the chair on his own!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine if the staff in the barbers follow her as well, and see how shes slated the cut they've done!!
She's now posted a pic on her story saying it's wonky.
And she's replying to comments saying she "only wanted him to have a trim", well she obviously didn't state that and I'm sure she could have asked them to not use clippers?! Jesus such a drama over nothing the pleb
She's a knob, not that it looks it, but IF she did walk out half way through then it's going to be wonky because they didn't finish it 😂

I dont think theres anything wrong with it tbh. Must admit I never really noticed the ears before but so what if they stick out a bit, its not the end of the world. If it bothers her that much I'm sure she can stretch and filter future pics of him to disguise it.

Reactions: 9
What a twit! When the barbers cut my little boys hair they always ask me what number on the razor I want an explain what' numbers short etc they wouldn't just start razoring it away without asking.. Jesus be happy your children are well and healthy love all about bleeping image per usual the gobshite.

Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with his hair what so ever. Get a bleeping grip. She is pure embarrassing.

Also, why are SW letting her parade about YouTube and Instagram discussing their brand and plan like it’s HERS. She is a member like every other poor bleep who has been sucked into the cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to get a bleeping grip. Traumatised my bleeping arse. Kids out there losing their hair to cancer and she is traumatised that his hair is a tiny bit shorter than she wanted. So much so she couldn’t talk about it for days. She should be as worried about their development as she is about something as superficial as hair. Get a grip.
I agree, she's devastated that he's had a bad haircut and his ears stick out or that she doesn't have time to do a full face of makeup but she couldn't care less about either child's development or feeding them sufficient food. She is so vain and shallow and her children are just an inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 15
Cute pic of the boys at CP bet it's one her mum and dad took whilst fopps and Chris were out for the eve

Reactions: 12
Got a bit of time on my hands so calling BS on the 16g of sugar in the ‘average’ cereal bar. Coco-pops bar is 5.4g, nature valley 11.9g, belvita 9g. So basically duck off you money grabbing twit and do some research.

Reactions: 22
I cannot understand why if she just wanted a trim she didn’t think to say something when they got the clippers out?? Smells like bullshit as usual it’s all very ME ME ME

Reactions: 13
“It was a few days ago now but I couldn’t bring myself to talk about it” imagine if this grown ass woman had actual real problems, she’d combust. Her idea of “traumatising” is quite frankly ridiculous. Says a lot about her that she crumbles when a haircut (that looks perfectly fine btw) has traumatised her. Get in the bin you fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She needs to get a bleeping grip. Traumatised my bleeping arse. Kids out there losing their hair to cancer and she is traumatised that his hair is a tiny bit shorter than she wanted. So much so she couldn’t talk about it for days. She should be as worried about their development as she is about something as superficial as hair. Get a grip.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a bleeping haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.