Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wow. This woman needs bleeping help. And to say she "chose" alcohol over food is even more worrying. Not that I believe she actually drank to excess or that.

They must've all been pissing themselves at her.

Looking at those group pics she's always gotta be the one posing and nudging folk out the way for centre stage. There's people at the back peeping over her shoulders trying to get in the pic. Have a bit of bleeping respect for other people and the main woman you narcissistic prick.

Reactions: 19
I follow a woman on insta who I initially followed when I got sucked into the slimming world thing. I still follow her now because she’s actually a nice lady. I’ve not done slimming world for 2 years, I just eat what I want in moderation. I did buy the HDE book and for me that made more sense than any other diet I’ve ever tried. Letting go of bad habits and things. I’m now a healthy weight (about half a stone heavier than I’d think was ideal but is that going to kill me? NO! Slimming world is so warped, anyway the lady I’m on about always ate this beef brisket meat in sauce she used to get from M&S because it was 2 syns the whole pack. She went on insta yesterday to say she could no longer eat it because M&S had tweaked the recipe and the same meal was now 16.5 syns! Just how? How does SW even calculate this tit? Just eat the meal that you enjoy or did you only enjoy it because it was 2 syns. So mental it blows my mind!
Exactly this! 👏👏

I’ve definitely been there but I’ve finally seen the light. Well done to people that have lost weight with it and I’m not knocking their achievement but SW is a business at the end of the day that keeps people coming back time and time again by not educating people properly about food. I was in Nando’s at the weekend and I could hear the two ladies next to me discussing the menu and how many syns things are and what to have. Next minute they were saying sod it cos they’d just been to weigh in and they had a whole week to rectify the chips they were gonna have. I used to do exactly the same 🤦🏼‍♀️ SW just encourages bingeing and restricting and it’s not a healthy way to look at food.
They'd probably follow the example of Harry Prickard et al then the extreme of people like Fopperholic . I think a huge part of the SW problem is the quality of the consultants who advocate tweaks, disordered eating, ridiculous substitutes for cake etc.. They don't care as long as they get their fiver off you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I follow a woman on insta who I initially followed when I got sucked into the slimming world thing. I still follow her now because she’s actually a nice lady. I’ve not done slimming world for 2 years, I just eat what I want in moderation. I did buy the HDE book and for me that made more sense than any other diet I’ve ever tried. Letting go of bad habits and things. I’m now a healthy weight (about half a stone heavier than I’d think was ideal but is that going to kill me? NO! Slimming world is so warped, anyway the lady I’m on about always ate this beef brisket meat in sauce she used to get from M&S because it was 2 syns the whole pack. She went on insta yesterday to say she could no longer eat it because M&S had tweaked the recipe and the same meal was now 16.5 syns! Just how? How does SW even calculate this tit? Just eat the meal that you enjoy or did you only enjoy it because it was 2 syns. So mental it blows my mind!
It’s like muller yoghurt that went from free to 1 syn, now quorn nuggets have had a syn change. Neither has had any alterations to the the recipe or nutritional value. I just don’t get it, no wonder it messes with peoples heads!

Reactions: 12
“I don’t need pizza to have a good time” I mean, I’ve thought she was a complete dick for a good while now, but that’s the final straw. I do need pizza to have a good time. I need allll the pizza and I have a bloody marvellous time, & that is why I’ll never be a photoshopped size 8 with a disordered obsessed food problem, living an absolute fake af life for validation from strangers on the internet. Maybe they all need a pizza in that house to have a good time, because the husband looks miserable, the not present wife looks miserable and the boys look miserable whilst around her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Surely saying things like ‘I don’t need pizza to have fun’ is a bit insulting to the other ladies, implying they need all the pizza cake and booze to have fun. No they don’t Fopps, they just know how to let go and relax on a special occasion like a hen do. No one is implying she needs to be doing that every weekend, but what’s the point in being controlled 100% of the time. That’s not living!

It’s ironic she’s posting about Kobe Bryant passing away. Doesn’t she see, you can have all the money in the world, fancy things, be fit, healthy etc and you still are not promised tomorrow. So just eat the bloody cake!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
SW is so disordered like others have mentioned with the syn changes, it happened with lots of the mugshots and pasta n sauce too! I tried it for a while on and off but struggled as I just wanted to eat pizza and proper chocolate! At the end of the day to lose weight a calorie deficit is what’s needed and If you count calories you can eat whatever you like in moderation. That works much better for me but what works best is not letting it control you! She is consumed by it (rather than her consuming it 🤣)!

also this morning She’s talking about the play village and that the boys will love it now they’re older.. didn’t she only go like 2 months ago 🤔

Surely saying things like ‘I don’t need pizza to have fun’ is a bit insulting to the other ladies, implying they need all the pizza cake and booze to have fun. No they don’t Fopps, they just know how to let go and relax on a special occasion like a hen do. No one is implying she needs to be doing that every weekend, but what’s the point in being controlled 100% of the time. That’s not living!

It’s ironic she’s posting about Kobe Bryant passing away. Doesn’t she see, you can have all the money in the world, fancy things, be fit, healthy etc and you still are not promised tomorrow. So just eat the bloody cake!
Exactly this.... one night.... one meal and she couldn't even cut herself some slack.... the girls on the weekend must read what she puts about the food and not leaving them babies for 2 nights... she comes across as rude, patronising and so self righteous.... v
Bet they were glad she was late to the party and fucked off early... I would of been.... must of cost her at least £100 for petrol and her share of the house . What a waste of money as she obvs didn't enjoy it 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly this.... one night.... one meal and she couldn't even cut herself some slack.... the girls on the weekend must read what she puts about the food and not leaving them babies for 2 nights... she comes across as rude, patronising and so self righteous.... v
Bet they were glad she was late to the party and fucked off early... I would of been.... must of cost her at least £100 for petrol and her share of the house . What a waste of money as she obvs didn't enjoy it 🙄🙄
It’s not like they can walk around it either 😂 they are the same as they were 2 months ago. Just one with a butchered hair cut 😂

• Haha
Wow yeah them boys are going to love Play Village so much more than they did a few months ago when they were.....oh as developed & mobile as they are now 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ duck sake!

• Haha
. No you can’t she really is such a silly witch
[/QUOTE]
More lies!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck. Off. bleeping. Fopperbollox.

Her thanking that poster with loads of kisses just feels so immature. Wish people would see her for what she really is. Manipulating idiot.
She really is such a Muppet! She's an inspiration.. hahahahaha is she duck!!

OF COURSE they've got Grayson dressed as a bleeping king. Lawson's a bee. Not sure what the point is in either, but there we go ha
Oh ok I get it now they're at a role play place haha but again of course it's Grayson that's king!

Reactions: 9
She really is vile. What about her rude, disrespectful and negative comments that she publicly replies to anyone who dares express a different opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Play Village would actually drive me made with kids their age. She’s telling them to Brush BRUSH BRUSHHHHH the dolls hair. They can’t do that 😂 they don’t know what it means. She’s dressing them up for the gram not for their pleasure what 17 month likes getting dressed 😂
Soft play would of been better..

Reactions: 12
Would one extra weekend not at target kill her? She’s hardly morbidly obese - I get that it’s hard if you feel uncomfortable and want to lose weight but I also think I’d rather enjoy myself and be good when I’ve got nothing major on. She can be on plan when she’s at her sodding soft plays or dragging Favson and his bro about some crappy farm. If she could let herself eat “what she wanted” at Centreparcs why couldn’t she at the hen do which is much more of a special occasion / one off and actually more awkward to be “on plan” there than on a self catering holiday. She’s a control freak with a bad eating disorder and a need to feel like she’s better than everyone else. Sad cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.