Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucmg01

Arrives late, leaves early. Brings her own food and drink. She went purely to have content for social media and to get her beg in for her birthday. She’s so transparent now. It’s such a sad way to live your life.
Where has she said she took her own food I can’t find it ?

Reactions: 2

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
No Grayson wouldn’t have slipped if you let him have bare feet to get some balance or he was actually walking properly but you blatantly wasn’t looking and must of been a good wack to get a cut like that! She wouldn’t film him this morning because she’s embarrassed people would question it so here we go a post to explain her shit parenting again.
Surely the kind of place they were at yesterday they could of kept their shoes on ? It wasn't soft play was it ? I've never been to somewhere like that so not sure...... 🤷‍♀️

I've just been in an IG hole for an hour and stumbled onto one of the "multiple mummy's" she was out with on Saturday. I cannot believe it. It's basically a better version of Fopp's account.

Almost every other post Fopps has copied at some point.

She really has no originality. How embarrassing for her.

And she got a Land rover discovery (in March 18 😉) so she could fit her THREE babies and all their shit in......foppy the copy.
what account is it