Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a copy cat the 3 of hearts mum I mentioned last week she did a story about her little boy who cut his face because he fell and chinned the floor.
She’s basically tried to think of a story to get the likes in because her recent posts have been struggling

Reactions: 12
β€˜were you an accident prone kid?’

Using your kids injuries to get engagement πŸ˜‚ Jesus Christ Nicola, every time I think you’ve stooped as low as it goes, you prove me wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course poor prince grayson hurt himself the poor love πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ jesus. Is she actually for real? Fell out of a moving car? Nearly decapitated herself? God she just sounds so stupid!
Fell out of a moving car? Are we sure she wasn’t pushed?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That food haul wouldn’t be for one week! If we did that I’d expect it to last 10 days then a top up of a few bit
have to be honest it would last more than 5 days in my house .... but then I’m feeding a 6Ft 3in body building son πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and usually his best mate too

New thread suggestion:

From Nine Pint Nicky to Two Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her own (only) biggest fan.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

Fell out of a moving car? Are we sure she wasn’t pushed?
if so she definitely wasn’t pushed hard enough πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She will need to quickly get used to bumps and bruises with two toddler boys! It's part of the course!

Reactions: 9
Of course poor prince grayson hurt himself the poor love πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ jesus. Is she actually for real? Fell out of a moving car? Nearly decapitated herself? God she just sounds so stupid!
I was just about to say this!! Fell out of a moving car?!?! Is this woman for real?! Seems like she’s not the only tit parent in that family! I’m pretty sure unless you’re coming down a mountain that you can’t nearly decapitate yourself on a car in British snow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a bleeping melt! Of course he fell over... he can’t bloody walk! And of course she didn’t catch him she was too busy trying to film it for the gram! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just about to say this!! Fell out of a moving car?!?! Is this woman for real?! Seems like she’s not the only tit parent in that family! I’m pretty sure unless you’re coming down a mountain that you can’t nearly decapitate yourself on a car in British snow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a bleeping melt! Of course he fell over... he can’t bloody walk! And of course she didn’t catch him she was too busy trying to film it for the gram! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Defo was too busy filming it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Do you think she thinks she will get a gifted trip to the Maldives πŸ˜‚
Yes, cause she’s that stupid and desperate.

Someone give her a bleeping sainthood. She avoided the pizza! She took her own food!! πŸ˜‡πŸ₯‡ Jesus Christ what an absolute div! Not being funny but who even does that?!
She’s weird.

Everything in moderation, enjoy ya weekend, but be β€˜good’ in the week. Live a little, you attention seeking bell end.

Reactions: 8
Omg this witch is a bleeping clown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wtaf is that post? Dubious if grays on even had a bleeping bump.

WHO THE duck FALLS OUT OF A MOVING CAR?

(except the nutter from East 17)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my, and now a sock collaboration! You go steady Nikki at these dizzy heights of fame, we know you get "vertigo" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a dick head basically. What she meant was she didn't close the door properly, the car door opened just as they set off and a neighbour who was walking past slammed it shut. She's such a drama queen. Besides which, if she put her camera down and had two hands available, she'd have caught King Grayson.

BUS WANKERS !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which one of her relatives pushed her out of the car I wonder? πŸ˜†Jokes aside, wow. Is this his first little fall I wonder because she felt the need to post about it? He's deffo only just started walking. Her whole house is a danger zone for a toddler. They would have had loads of bumps by now. I know mine has in the last 7 months he's been walking.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.