Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I don’t understand. Like, she reads here and people constantly comment with advice and suggestions but she doesn’t change. Things get worse don’t they?

She’s so disgustingly salty and defensive in her replies because she can’t ever see herself as needing to adapt, change and/or evolve as a mother. She isn’t perfect even though she likes to portray herself as such. She must’ve had some smoke blown up her perfect size 8 (12) arse as a kid.

Oh my LORD, who fucking cares what she eats in a fucking day. Go be a good Mam to your kids and give them some bastard quavers and some play dough! (!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Who are these fucking weirdos that rush to defend her? She is honestly the most obnoxious, childish arsehole and it’s baffling to me that these people can’t see it? There are SO MANY of us on this thread, and so, so many threads so it’s blatantly obvious she’s a dick yet these gimps rush to her defence... it’s embarrassing.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Bet this lady got an inbox too before she’s blocked
"This comment isn't necessary"? Clearly doesn't get social media then. If you don't want the comments then don't let people post them. I think it's becoming more apparent that Fopps lives in a little pink bubble. A bubble where she surrounds herself with YES people who indulge her. Her only worries are her son not having the perfect haircut and not having time to apply 15 layers of primer on her face each day. She has no idea of the real world at all. I could forgive most of these things if she actually was interesting or had some substance. How embarrassing to think that you have so many followers and yet a third of them ( the real ones not the ones that have been purchased) only follow you to see what a car crash your social media career is.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“It was a few days ago now but I couldn’t bring myself to talk about it” imagine if this grown ass woman had actual real problems, she’d combust. Her idea of “traumatising” is quite frankly ridiculous. Says a lot about her that she crumbles when a haircut (that looks perfectly fine btw) has traumatised her. Get in the bin you fanny.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Can’t go one bastard day without mentioning syns can she? Even on a night out #toomanysyns #mumsofmultiples #multiplecunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
she probably won't realise she has to potty train them unless someone tells her 🙄
"What? You mean they dont just get up one day from their dark white noise jail and just start using the toilet? I have to actually help and toilet train them?" - quote from 9 pint Nikki of the lost 3 stone in 3 month club

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Who stops at services on a 2 hours journey when you don’t have kids?! Why didn’t she take a coffee with her in that reusable cup she’s finally used this week and then eat lunch when she arrived?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Speaking of restriction... here's the subway salad... after the costa stop... such a budget mum 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and boohoo her salad isn't big enough. She's probably secretly relieved it's a smaller portion. Can't go too crazy!
I just want to see her faceplant a fucking kebab after sinking 9 pints! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
With her mum (if it is her) saying “it’s good for you to have some time out” you can see how all around her they are yes people to her! No other mum I’ve ever encountered, has had the “time out” that she has managed to have in the time she’s become a mum. No one will convince me that she actually enjoys being a mum. I just think she liked the idea of being one, not the actual work involved. It’s not something you can clock in and out of, or take off from as much as she does. Why do people not see how much of a piss take she actually is?!

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Judging from the footage of the fave child with the bad haircut I wouldn’t say he’s been walking a while like she recently claimed. Literally looks like a day or two in my opinion. I’m betting he waited until she buggered off for more me time yesterday then walked to grandpa because he had hula hoops! Bet she’s fuming 😂😂

• Haha

CringeHard

The boys much more interested in TV than their mum, who's been away. How sad. I'd be absolutely gutted. I got a fanfare just getting in from Lidl earlier

• Haha

CringeHard

Oh honestly, I despair at this bint. She's now all proud of herself for taking both boys out to a class that was UPSTAIRS with no PRAM!! Quelle horreur 🙄 and one pooped! Wow, you really are wonder woman to be able to change your own child's nappy and walk upstairs with them. And, if it was that daunting to carry them both upstairs - how about (and I warn everyone this may sound shocking) stay at fucking home with them and play and practice walking and climbing so you don't have to carry both up the stairs you absolute air head. Mine is younger and has been climbing and safely backwards descending the stairs for about 6 months and has been properly confidently walking for 3...Because we spend loads of time at home working on the important stuff, not video blogging our way through life with a Costa and Subway in tow 🤬

• Heart

Ceebee_Geebee

Lurking and liking as usual but thought I'd comment and say why can't she just go out and forget syns for a few hours. Just live life...enjoy it! I've started SW again but I've enjoyed Christmas and the New Year and three birthdays in January celebrating my two nieces (one who turned 13) and my son's 12th birthday. I'm massively overweight for my height but I'm not going to let my weight prevent me from celebrating with the people I love. She's not even overweight so eating or drinking whatever is available is not going to throw her off that much. She's a silly woman who contributes to people thinking less of themselves because of the falsehoods she portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Can't believe her tone when she's talking about not being able to get ready and it's "a dose of reality" for her. I thought this was just normal life! Get up earlier if it's that important to have you slap on and stop trying to shoe horn those boys into your ridiculous routines.

• Heart

instasheep

What an absolutely disgusting post about a fooking haircut. So self indulgent and out of touch. What a VAIN, NARCISSISTIC individual. I am lost for words. Why not make a joke about it... instead discussing a haircut like a traumatic life event.

• Heart
I’ve had a watch of it this morning. Dull as dishwater honestly.

Her camera skills really are terrible. She spins it around so fast, it’s shakes and constantly goes in and out of focus.

She says she enjoyed it but to be honest it didn’t really sound like she did. They didn’t seem to do a lot of classes or anything, maybe the boys were just too young for it all. Her and Chris were annoyed there wasn’t a big soft play area 😂 that’s basically all they know how to do with them.

You could tell as well she was raging her dad kept giving the boys hula hoops and said they never have anything like that. The boys were loving it though which was great 👍
The boys didn't get to go to the disco coz they HAD to go to bed.

Poor fuckers can't even get to enjoy their holiday because the Nazi style routine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Oh my God, how stupid is this car crash of a woman!!! Those microfibre towels are towels that dry quickly after using. She has just stated that they will be able to dry the boys quicker with them!!! She is thick as (turkey) mince.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Such a busy mum to twins yet she always finds time to comment on some z-listers post that she doesn't even know it's fucking embarrassing she's nearly 40
I've just had to search on Insta to see who this bloke is..... so he's the guy from Love Island who won with Danni Dyer last year and now has just had a baby with someone else ?! Fucking hell she don't half set her aspirations high..... some nobody who was on a TV show ? She is absolutely cringe ! Even my teenage daughter wouldn't comment like that..... She's gonna be such an embarrassing mum !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also who takes 2 cans of diet G & T on a hen weekend ? Fucking fun thief..... !! I've had friends like her that just never let go.... stand on the sidelines sipping their drink and not joining in...... she really does need to release her Inner Nine Pints !!

Finally..... there is nothing wrong with taking a couple of nights away from your kids ...... but don't keep banging on about how much she will miss them.... how she can't leave them for 2 nights..... how she'll FTime them all the time... oh Fopps do fuck off with your bull shit.... Mad Mazza and Chris will send you pics..... I'd love them to send a pic of the boys sat on the sofa with Daddy eating pizza and ice cream !! She'd hot foot it back home asap..... What a dull restricted life she leads really !

Last edited:
  • Haha