Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get taking your own food if you have allergies or religious reasons, but doing it just to be a sanctimonious little witch is another thing altogether! 'Chose alcohol over food' - two little cans of gin and slim, not exactly bender worthy stuff either.

I'n glad she missed Grayson's first steps. Serves her right. Not that she'll care, she'll hate it. Hurry up Lawson, then you can go in one direction, and GrayGray in the other 😂 Drive her truly mad

Reactions: 20
I get taking your own food if you have allergies or religious reasons, but doing it just to be a sanctimonious little witch is another thing altogether! 'Chose alcohol over food' - two little cans of gin and slim, not exactly bender worthy stuff either.

I'n glad she missed Grayson's first steps. Serves her right. Not that she'll care, she'll hate it. Hurry up Lawson, then you can go in one direction, and GrayGray in the other 😂 Drive her truly mad
She would of only had 1 meal there.... she would of had breakfast before she left home yesterday..... we saw her have the 'stingy' subway en route which leaves dinner last night and breakfast this morning...... she was probably up and off before breakfast and stopped for a coffee on the way home .... so all she had to have was some food last night ? She's actually bleeping deranged she really is ..... to be that controlled is insane....... and extremely dull and boring....... It's just drawing attention to herself which she actually loves !

Also why does she always have to say that she thinks they are so so so so so beautiful or she missed them so so so so so much? Trying validate the fact doesn't mean she actually did as much as she says it over and over !

Reactions: 17
Imagine being in that group of girls, who’re all there to get pissed and have what’s probably been a well-needed break away with some other ladies, and seeing some absolute fanny pull out a packed lunch and two cans of diet gin.

She is utterly pathetic... imagine being such a vain bleep that you’d rather be so in control of being skinny than EVER have any sort of fun ever again? What a boring bleeping weirdo. My group of mates would have laughed her all the way home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She would of only had 1 meal there.... she would of had breakfast before she left home yesterday..... we saw her have the 'stingy' subway en route which leaves dinner last night and breakfast this morning...... she was probably up and off before breakfast and stopped for a coffee on the way home .... so all she had to have was some food last night ? She's actually bleeping deranged she really is ..... to be that controlled is insane....... and extremely dull and boring....... It's just drawing attention to herself which she actually loves !

Also why does she always have to say that she thinks they are so so so so so beautiful or she missed them so so so so so much? Trying validate the fact doesn't mean she actually did as much as she says it over and over !
Does she not realise how utterly weird it looks to have taken her own food? I just don't get it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
One of her sheep/rottweilers on FB have said what a good example she is setting to her boys !!! :eek: 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: Another said something about why are people so rude ? Her reply is I have no idea because I'm not like that..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping mental and deluded !! She'll be the laughing stock with them girls behind her back.........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is she setting a good example to the boys? Eating her tea on her lap, on the sofa, after the boys have been put to bed. They're not even allowed to really play in there, much less eat!

Her sheep are worse than her

Reactions: 18
Arrives late, leaves early. Brings her own food and drink. She went purely to have content for social media and to get her beg in for her birthday. She’s so transparent now. It’s such a sad way to live your life.
I bet they had the best time after she left. They could all relax and have a laugh, at her expense!
She always looks so awkward in a crowd situation like that, she's always the only one posing for the camera instead of just letting her hair down and having a bloody good time!

Did I see somewhere that the favourite one has start walking?
I thought he started walking when he was 3 months old ;) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is she setting a good example to the boys? Eating her tea on her lap, on the sofa, after the boys have been put to bed. They're not even allowed to really play in there, much less eat!

Her sheep are worse than her
Think this person was referring to her taking her own food to the hen party - showing them that they can be healthy and have a good time ? FFS they are babies.... who sadly will only grow up eating restricted food because their mother has an issue.... we had a child that used to come to ours when I was a kid.... his mother always had him on a diet or restricted his eating (she didn't want him to be fat ! He wasn't anything near) ... he was always the first little one at the table and even missed out on the party games as he'd be still at the table eating all the goodies ! Poor boy :(

Reactions: 8
Grayson has only started walking so he can run like the clappers if the witch tries to inflict another 'haircut' or pan fried mug cake on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m most offended at her eating a roast dinner on her lap... but I guess she’s super stingy with the gravy so it won’t spill!! x

Reactions: 10
She must have such an issue with food I mean really she could have a bit of pizza etc to join in 🙄 I just think it's dead akward for other people in the group 🙄 she's acting like she got absolutely wasted on alcohol which she clearly didn't so she could of surely had some food as her wonderful Flexi syns 🙄 honestly she annoys the duck out of me yet I still follow 🤔😂

I’m most offended at her eating a roast dinner on her lap... but I guess she’s super stingy with the gravy so it won’t spill!! x
Sure the one teaspoon of gravy won't spill to much 😊

One of her sheep/rottweilers on FB have said what a good example she is setting to her boys !!! :eek: 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: Another said something about why are people so rude ? Her reply is I have no idea because I'm not like that..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping mental and deluded !! She'll be the laughing stock with them girls behind her back.........
I know my group of friends would have found this really bizarre behaviour on a hen do unless the person had allergies etc, she needs to unclench!

also how tight was she to bring two CANS to a hen do 🤣 make it two bottles ffs! Absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's my little thread suggestion 😊

Good old fopperholic saves her syns for gins and packs an egg not forgetting to be on the beg..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At least if you’re going to bring slimline gin in a can bring enough for everyone, so self-centred!

Reactions: 22
At least if you’re going to bring slimline gin in a can bring enough for everyone, so self-centred!
That’s what I thought too.. she can afford to buy more and share, but I bet it never crossed her mind. I’d always take a full bottle of spirits, some mixers and some fizz... 2 cans is shameful 🙈

That’s what I thought too.. she can afford to buy more and share, but I bet it never crossed her mind. I’d always take a full bottle of spirits, some mixers and some fizz... 2 cans is shameful 🙈
Totally agree with this....... I'd never turn up with just my own drink ! I'd of took a bottle of real spirits (not gin I hate gin!) probably vodka..... a couple bottles prosecco or wine and some mixers - even if I didn't touch them... it's just the right thing to do !

I wouldn’t even have remembered what I took 🍹🍸🥂to busy enjoying myself with everyone else ,she's a miserable tightarsed control freak

Bore off Lauren. She ain’t no size 8, not that it even matters what size she is. I’m betting she didn’t even eat anything at the hen do to counteract the calories in the minimal alcohol she supposedly had. God knows why these people suck up to her. Worst role model ever!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.