Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘It’s called choice I chose alcohol over food’ but that’s the point fopps you don’t have to choose one or the other!! if someone Had turned up at my hen with their own food I’d probably have Asked them to leave it’s pathetic she can’t have a day off from slimming world what a sad controlled life she leads. That in itself shows issues with food I really do hope she doesn’t pass it on to those boys. Pass the hula hoops grandad!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rottweilers out in force... and Fopps so salty as per 🙄🙄🙄🙄
😂😂 ... I’m with Dotty on this she is a bleeping boring witch
her life is lived like bleeping Groundhog Day for the best part
get up, slap on loads make up, soft play, costa, jacket potato lunch...
turkey tex mex dinner .... repeat ....
Back off Rotty she didn’t start as a consultant she lost her 3 stone in 3 months
first then joined the SW gravy train

Reactions: 13
“Took my own food” why the duck for?! Would it really have mattered if she’d had the same like everyone else for one night? She was hardly going to gain the three stone back in one night silly moo, little wins my arse, it’s just all for attention. For people to say like the girls did last weekend “oh look at Nikki with her spinach and boiled egg” so she can be like “oh guys stopppp it’ laughing it off but feeling holier than thou, loving the attention on insta from those mums with their “a night with Fopperholic is this” comments. She started on creating this perfect persona a long time ago, for it to build her brand in this way, and there’s no way now she’ll come off of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anybody else noticed that she has started liking her own posts on her own page! I’m sorry but that’s sad......:🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Do you think she's telling them how many syns there are in the cocktail they are making wouldn't put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Took her own food?? She needs to bleeping get a grip, absolutely embarrassing. What a boring bastard!! Screams eating disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone give her a bleeping sainthood. She avoided the pizza! She took her own food!! 😇🥇 Jesus Christ what an absolute div! Not being funny but who even does that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she so shady? You obviously know what it was called, you must have been given the details as you travelled alone 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also, keep tagging. Celebration cottages gifted her a break in Feb last year, it’s on her grid. I remembered her being gifted a break (I still sort of liked her then!) and just had a scroll back and it was one of their cottages. Never invited her back though.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If I was on a hen do with her and she upped and left before anyone was awake and then posted about it, I'd be slagging her off no end to my 'normal' friends- some of which aren't even drinkers, that's not the point! She's just an utter bleep. Turns up late, fucks off stupidly early. Argh she gives me the rage!!!!

Reactions: 17
If I was on a hen do with her and she upped and left before anyone was awake and then posted about it, I'd be slagging her off no end to my 'normal' friends- some of which aren't even drinkers, that's not the point! She's just an utter bleep. Turns up late, fucks off stupidly early. Argh she gives me the rage!!!!
But she missed the boys so so so so so much!!!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plonking a next thread suggestion here:

Fopperholic: Social gatherings she takes a boiled egg, sits on the ‘gram all night for the gifted, ad, house beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
F9B83C6E-F09A-4501-84B1-9B2FE78FB5BC.jpeg

She actually means ‘it’s really nice for ME if he spends time with them on his own!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arrives late, leaves early. Brings her own food and drink. She went purely to have content for social media and to get her beg in for her birthday. She’s so transparent now. It’s such a sad way to live your life.

Reactions: 24
Arrives late, leaves early. Brings her own food and drink. She went purely to have content for social media and to get her beg in for her birthday. She’s so transparent now. It’s such a sad way to live your life.
Where has she said she took her own food I can’t find it ?

Reactions: 2
I agree I would find that so rude if someone did that to me. I bet her ears were on fire on the way home 😂 I bet they only invite her to take the piss.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.