Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping shallow bleep of a woman. You'd think they'd scalped him and gave him a face tattoo with that post.

I bet she's raging coz you can see his ears more now. She's slagged off Chris for years about his ears and now faveson has his dad's features.
I was going to comment the same thing saying he has ears like Chris but felt mean 😂

Reactions: 7
So the barbers used clippers and Grayson hated every second of it but still you let them carry on with scissors before you told them to 'just stop' 🙄

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny how she is always “me” “mine” “I” in everything that she posts, but as soon as it goes wrong it’s “we”.
I can’t imagine they scalped him without either of them being aware that they were using clippers? Surely you have a say in how you want their hair cut? And the top looks particularly neat, so can’t imagine they just “stopped” and they walked out! She is so full of bull it’s unbelievable!!

Reactions: 22
I’d love to know why it was so desperate they get it done that day instead of waiting to get him into his usual place to get his hair done....oh, it was because they planned to go....can’t deviate from the schedule!!! 😂

Reactions: 24
Isn’t it funny how she is always “me” “mine” “I” in everything that she posts, but as soon as it goes wrong it’s “we”.
I can’t imagine they scalped him without either of them being aware that they were using clippers? Surely you have a say in how you want their hair cut? And the top looks particularly neat, so can’t imagine they just “stopped” and they walked out! She is so full of bull it’s unbelievable!!
I thought this too actually, when we take the boys for their hair cuts they always always always ask what we want before they start. You're not telling me she just plonked him in the chair and let them do whatever they wanted 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 12
I wonder what the boys weigh now? She never mentions that she takes them to HV to be weighed or anything plus the HV was supposed to be checking on Lawson a while ago wonder why that was never mentioned either
No idea but I’m sure she will post about it tomorrow after seeing this post. 😂😂 You can read her like a book 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too actually, when we take the boys for their hair cuts they always always always ask what we want before they start. You're not telling me she just plonked him in the chair and let them do whatever they wanted 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
It’s Faveson, no way was he just plonked and left 🤣🤣🤣 there was no gym, spa, hairdresser, London restaurant or hen weekend in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t work. She literally has every single day of the week to take him for a haircut.

What she meant was she can’t go anywhere on her own with them so it was a time when she had someone with her to help which is why it couldn’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On the last vlog when Chris was cooking the dinner he looked like he had the same haircut as Grayson 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird how Grayson’s hair looks so neatly done at the top when he apparently didn’t have that bit cut at all 🤔🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not a bad cut, it looks fine. The only reason she’s traumatised is because his ears stick out.
She will give those boys a conscience when they are older the way she rips in to them

Reactions: 13
She needs to get a bleeping grip. Traumatised my bleeping arse. Kids out there losing their hair to cancer and she is traumatised that his hair is a tiny bit shorter than she wanted. So much so she couldn’t talk about it for days. She should be as worried about their development as she is about something as superficial as hair. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’d love to know why it was so desperate they get it done that day instead of waiting to get him into his usual place to get his hair done....oh, it was because they planned to go....can’t deviate from the schedule!!! 😂
Just come here to say the exact same thing ... it was obvs in her schedule because she's a very busy TWIN mum don't you all know.... 🙄 so it serves her right if she couldn't be patient... duck wit ! If Favorson is so clingy why take him to a stranger 🤷‍♀️ I actually think she probably asked for it was like that but now it's been mentioned her she says it's not right.... 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I highly doubt at 16 months old he has sat in a chair on his own and let someone at his head with clippers. I always had to sit my son on my knee till he was around 3ish I think.

I'm also surprised how he's the favourite considering Lawson is the image of her. she doesn't love anyone as much as she loves herself so toud think shes like the mini me most

Reactions: 16
Imagine if the staff in the barbers follow her as well, and see how shes slated the cut they've done!!
She's now posted a pic on her story saying it's wonky.
And she's replying to comments saying she "only wanted him to have a trim", well she obviously didn't state that and I'm sure she could have asked them to not use clippers?! Jesus such a drama over nothing the pleb

Reactions: 17
God she's a drama queen. Has she cut his dyed brown hair off to show his natural ginger underneath? 😁 I don't want to sound like a total asshole, but he is looking very pob-like as someone mentioned before without a bit more hair 🙈 And stop lying Nikki love, the polar ice caps will melt before your swinging brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grayson's hair wasn’t even that long before it was cut so it could have waited until the other barbers had an appointment surely? The advantage of getting it short is it will be longer until the next haircut needed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.