Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always been a stuck up witch, looking down on everyone and can be a nasty piece of work when she wants to be, all this 'be kind' bullshit, she needs to practice what she preaches.
Oh and what happened to her 'really looking forward to just doing nothing' when the next morning she is off out again !
This 💯 ! Shes just that full of tit at this point, she doesn’t even know herself whats she’s coming out with! She’s nearly 40 yet acting so salty and stroppy to those who dare to have a diff opinion to her, she’s just embarrassing herself publicly.

On a diff note I find it quite funny that she had a gain, when she professes to be this soooo successful consultant, and whenever SW is mentioned she talks about how she knows it inside out. Bet that really irked her having a “fail on the scales” when she thinks she’s Miss Slimming world. “See guyyyyys I’m just human like you” Meanwhile back at the Ice queens palace....”Chrisssss mind the boyyyys I need to go to the gym NOW, I cannot be gaining weight, I am FOPPERHOLIC- SIZE 8 MUM OF TWINS for gods sake” I can just imagine her flouncing around the house huffing and puffing, steam coming out of her arse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she post an update about her weigh in? Not being very open and honest with her devoted sheep is she if she’s only going to post about the good weeks?

I don’t believe she went off plan for a second during the Centre Parcs break or the night out so I bet she was absolutely fuming she’d had a gain so didn’t want to talk about it and ruin her perfect image.

Reactions: 19
duck sake 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
so that's they there was no weigh in post last week because she had a gain. That 0.5lb/1lb must have really shown on the size 8 figure ffs.

I reckon she’s sitting there with Chris’ plate for the first photo, to pass off a massive plate of food as hers...the second photo looks a lot smaller than that dinner! Could just be my eyes but always cynical when it comes to Fopp!!
I thought the same, the second picture is more like her usual dish with the big edge on it. I also thought the one with the plate on her knee looked a bit "odd" so wouldn't be surprised if she has stretched it like she does her face.

The choosing alcohol over food is bollocks, I cant remember where her cans were from, but Tesco's version of the low cal/low alcohol is 12 cals per can, another one is 60 cals. She had 2 cans, 1 glass of gin (although wouldn't surprise me if it was water) and one glass of bucks fizz/cocktail from what we saw on the photo's. That's hardly throwing caution to the wind on a hen night is it.

Reactions: 14
Did she post an update about her weigh in? Not being very open and honest with her devoted sheep is she if she’s only going to post about the good weeks?

I don’t believe she went off plan for a second during the Centre Parcs break or the night out so I bet she was absolutely fuming she’d had a gain so didn’t want to talk about it and ruin her perfect image.
No she didn’t, shame really as it would be been something a bit more relatable for people

Reactions: 13
She's pathetic. A grown woman (of nearly 40): 'Chris take a picture of me posing with a roast dinner on my lap' 🙄

So sad that being an influencer is her aspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck takes their own food to a hen do! She’s damaging to people with how controlled she is, surely people around her must realise it’s not healthy to be so obsessed!

I became like this with slimming world so I changed and now calorie count and it’s so much less restricted

Reactions: 12
I don't believe she gained at all. She probably thought it up overnight to use as an excuse after reading here.

Reactions: 8
I really do not think for one minute she had an ah..mazing time on the Hen night and not because she was missing the boys but because she didn't fit in just like last weekend at the twin/multiples gathering.She would not of know many of them and they would of all probably bonded having an extra night together, then she rolls up and doesn't even join in with the drinking and pizza, no wonder she was on her phone all night trying to look like Miss Popular when really she just did not fit in and her phone was just a distraction, the photos say it all, no words needed.

Reactions: 13
I'm 40 this year we've booked a hotel for the night I'm just happy to get some free chocolates in my room. These influencers are so beggy and greedy
Dont forget to tag it on all social media platforms, blow smoke up its arse as you may be gifted it as a freebie 😂😂

Play Village would actually drive me made with kids their age. She’s telling them to Brush BRUSH BRUSHHHHH the dolls hair. They can’t do that 😂 they don’t know what it means. She’s dressing them up for the gram not for their pleasure what 17 month likes getting dressed 😂
Soft play would of been better..
Like when she was telling Lawson to turn after he went down a slide....she may as well be blowing raspberries at him!

Reactions: 9
She probably gained as she doesn’t have anything to lose in the first place! Only rejoined SW for content but not posting when she’s gained, what’s the point of that?!

Reactions: 15

I don't believe she ever goes off plan. I also think it's all made up bullshit about eating the boys leftovers. Every picture she posts of her dried out dinners are small portions. She also exercises so there should be nothing stopping her losing weight. Just never believe a word she says. Just lies lies lies like many of the filtered instagram wannabes 🙄.

She's pathetic. A grown woman (of nearly 40): 'Chris take a picture of me posing with a roast dinner on my lap' 🙄

So sad that being an influencer is her aspiration
Can't wait for her birthday so we can all start saying "40 year old woman" because we know how much she hates that 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least if you’re going to bring slimline gin in a can bring enough for everyone, so self-centred!
I thought that was odd too, I mean who just takes what they are drinking to a party?
I bet she's the sort of person who just pays for exactly what she's had when out for a meal with a crowd instead of just splitting the bill or paying for the whole lot!

Reactions: 16
There's mad mazza in to rub her ego up for the day. Old fopps must not have seen the latest "negative" comment and mazza thinks she's doing damage control 🤣

Reactions: 10
Whoever lisaklovel is we 💜 you

Her mum is such an enabler. So good for her to have time out for herself?! Seriously?!

Don’t believe for a minute btw that Chris had the boys on Saturday night. It’s the sort of thing he would’ve posted about ‘just me and the boys tonight’ or something similar on his Deuxknees page. He probably had them for about an hour on Sunday morning on his own before Fopps got back, which is why she could say he enjoyed having them on his own without actually making it clear they were with her parents again on Saturday night.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever lisaklovel is we 💜 you

Her mum is such an enabler. So good for her to have time out for herself?! Seriously?!

Don’t believe for a minute btw that Chris had the boys on Saturday night. It’s the sort of thing he would’ve posted about ‘just me and the boys tonight’ or something similar on his Deuxknees page. He probably had them for about an hour on Sunday morning on his own before Fopps got back, which is why she could say he enjoyed having them on his own without actually making it clear they were with her parents again on Saturday night.
Aaannnddddd it’s gone!

Just a thought.... have we seen heather lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.