Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did 80 pound at Aldi on the weekend and a extra 30 at Tesco and that’s for two weeks for me, hubby and youngest daughter plus two cats 🐱. My shop also included food for my oldest daughter at university and that amount included filling my daughters fridge and small freezer up there

That is a lot for one week especially with her having the two babies on ration packs 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why hasn't she put the boys meatballs on Thier own plates and cut them up so they could eat it themselves 🤔 oh yes because 1. She is feeding them 2. She couldn't bare the mess 🙄 .. we only ever see them eating clean food 🙄

Reactions: 17
Okaaayyyy... so give them their own plates like you have been doing? And why hide the veg? They could be feeding themselves some carrot sticks or broccoli, maybe even some green beans? , she's copying Lucy Jessica carter. I know you have to do the hidden veg thing sometimes with older kids if they're fussy or whatever, but how are the twins going to learn what foods are, their texture, colour, taste etc if she hides it all away

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Okaaayyyy... so give them their own plates like you have been doing? And why hide the veg? They could be feeding themselves some carrot sticks or broccoli, maybe even some green beans? , she's copying Lucy Jessica carter. I know you have to do the hidden veg thing sometimes with older kids if they're fussy or whatever, but how are the twins going to learn what foods are, their texture, colour, taste etc if she hides it all away
I was going to mention she was copying Lucy .. great minds 😂😂

• Haha
there's hardly any sauce on that pasta so where is the hidden veg she speaks of? And as you say why hide it? Copying others content to try and be relatable and failing yet again. Since when has she given the boys one of her white plates, they have their own sharing plate. I honestly wonder what goes through her mind at times.

Reactions: 10
Always makes me laugh when she does a story asking people to like and comment on her food pictures 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Even my bloody cats have their own bowls of food and don’t have to share. She’s a controlling nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They will be the 5% fat meet balls so only half a syn per meet ball so she will be able to eat them. Definitely no need to hide veg , but I can’t see where it’s hid lol, could do with more cheese as well look like the amount u can have 40g lol

Reactions: 6
God the desperation would make your toes curl wouldn’t it. I’m also really struggling to understand why kids that are pushing two years of age are sharing a plate of food and being fed by their overbearing bleep of a mother???

New thread suggestion:

From Nine Pint Nicky to Two Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her own (only) biggest fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Sounds like Princess Nikkis slimming world crown is slipping if she gained more than her 1lb she lost
How funny would it be if she couldn't keep in target. 'That will be £4.95 please" 😁. 'Do I get staff discount?'.

'NO, because you don't work here anymore... how many times do we have to have this conversation Nikki' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really annoyed me how much she was barking "brush brush brush" at Lawson.

It was like she was telling a dog to sit.

In fact I think I spoke to my dog better than that actually.
That really annoyed me too and faveson gets awww are you brushing her hair.

I was just looking back at her Ryan highlights and 7 weeks ago she posted a story of Grayson walking pretty much exactly the same kind of video she posted the other day. Surely if he’s been taking steps for 7 weeks he should be walking around most of the time.

The older the boys get not being allowed to feed themselves, the worse the mess will be when they're actually allowed to do it. It's so easy to chuck a baby in the tub, or give them a good wipe down with a flannel. Much harder with a bigger kid. And they learn fairly quickly to eat reasonably nicely (not always, mind you!) They're going to be going to school not knowing how to cut their food up, or use utensils - although I'm torn between whether Foppy will let them have school dinners, or if she'll be arsed to make them SW pack ups

Wow I can’t believe we’re almost at a new thread already again!!
I agree about the walking, back when my twins (yes that’s TWO BABIES!!!!!!) started walking they were around a month apart starting but they had both been cruising around the furniture for 2/3 months. But the clips she showed of Grayson that’s how mine were on the first day of walking, by day 4/5 they were practically running! Same with my eldest, I would be really concerned if after 2 months of taking their first steps they were still so uneasy on their feet. I really don’t like to compare but I think there is cause for concern here and I think she is in denial about it because it doesn’t sit well with her ‘perfect insta family’ image she is trying to hold up.

Reactions: 13
Wow I can’t believe we’re almost at a new thread already again!!
I agree about the walking, back when my twins (yes that’s TWO BABIES!!!!!!) started walking they were around a month apart starting but they had both been cruising around the furniture for 2/3 months. But the clips she showed of Grayson that’s how mine were on the first day of walking, by day 4/5 they were practically running! Same with my eldest, I would be really concerned if after 2 months of taking their first steps they were still so uneasy on their feet. I really don’t like to compare but I think there is cause for concern here and I think she is in denial about it because it doesn’t sit well with her ‘perfect insta family’ image she is trying to hold up.
I’d be massively worried if he was no further on. 7 weeks ago is along time. One of mine can walk but equally likes to crawl still but is definitely a lot more confident on his feet. I hate to say it but it’s very clear because they are in their car seat, pram and high chairs so much they aren’t practising. When she went to Cp that would of been a great opportunity for Grayson to get more confident

Reactions: 11
How embarrassing that she has to copy LJC for her content I would be cringing if I was Lucy and thought omg this idiot is actually copying me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Even my bloody cats have their own bowls of food and don’t have to share. She’s a controlling nutcase
Just reminded me of this ...

The boys sharing their plates 😂

Do you think she does the share thing to try and say look my twins have no problems sharing their meals and toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reminded me of this ...

The boys sharing their plates 😂

Do you think she does the share thing to try and say look my twins have no problems sharing their meals and toys.
Omg this made me laugh. This is what the boys will be like by the time they are at school. Can you imagine then both going to school with one lunch box and then sitting together in the hall and tucking into their box to share. It would be funny if it weren’t so bloody cruel.

However going back to the cats. I have a big male chunky cat and a small petite female and the chunky one eats all his and then sits behind the little one so he can finish hers off. I have to watch him like a hawk otherwise he’d eat hers before she finishes.

I’ve saved the video to show the hubby tonight. It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing xx

• Heart
Just because she's bought cheese strings, white bread and chocolate fingers 'for the twins' doesn't mean that she's going to let them have any. My guess is that she's bought them to shut us lot up but in reality, they'll go straight into the bin (or Chris will have to eat them).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.