Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet knees is proper enjoying his deux wank 😌
Hang on....where are the boys? Are they at mazzas? If so why doesn't chris have them??

She took her own drinks to the hen do? Two mixed cans of g&t was it? duck off, I took a bottle of vodka and jack daniels to my friends do....and a bottle of lambrini for a laugh to remind us of our chavvy days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is in Penis town or Penistone to give it its' official name. She's making out like she has gone on a trek to the Outer Hebrides.
And just in case you didnt know, she is in the Land Rover. I repeat she is in the Land Rover. She had a whole car and service station to film in but managed to film the cans with the car logo in shot....that's the Land Rover logo.....does everyone know what car she is in......

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No but it was implied
She's an utter bellend

She is in Penis town or Penistone to give it its' official name. She's making out like she has gone on a trek to the Outer Hebrides.
And just in case you didnt know, she is in the Land Rover. I repeat she is in the Land Rover. She had a whole car and service station to film in but managed to film the cans with the car logo in shot....that's the Land Rover logo.....does everyone know what car she is in......
Should be a Fiat Cunto

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From the information she has fed over the past 24 hours, I have googled and within seconds have found the exact cottage they are staying in, whilst they are all still there!
Looking at the stories of some of the other hen’s, they have given absolutely nothing away! Just Prikki, who doesn’t give a toss about privacy! She puts her own children at risk, why would she care about a group of women!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
From the information she has fed over the past 24 hours, I have googled and within seconds have found the exact cottage they are staying in, whilst they are all still there!
Looking at the stories of some of the other hen’s, they have given absolutely nothing away! Just Prikki, who doesn’t give a toss about privacy! She puts her own children at risk, why would she care about a group of women!!
That’s the sort of searching I can do... you are a kindred spirit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my son had a date a while back... with only the girls name I found out where she lived... where she worked.... who her parents were... where they lived... where they worked and where they had been on holiday.... because none of their fb profiles were totally private !!!! It’s scary... I’m paranoid about letting strangers know my business....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That’s the sort of searching I can do... you are a kindred spirit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my son had a date a while back... with only the girls name I found out where she lived... where she worked.... who her parents were... where they lived... where they worked and where they had been on holiday.... because none of their fb profiles were totally private !!!! It’s scary... I’m paranoid about letting strangers know my business....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I share very little, it is really scary what you can find out just by using small snippets of information!
Prikki has never protected any of her family or friends, because she just wants to brag and beg.
It did surprise me to discover her friend, whose hen it is, had her Instagram account open. I know she has locked it now, but she is a police woman, using her full name and openly displaying her children! Not every body in the world is kind, grown women should understand that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I share very little, it is really scary what you can find out just by using small snippets of information!
Prikki has never protected any of her family or friends, because she just wants to brag and beg.
It did surprise me to discover her friend, whose hen it is, had her Instagram account open. I know she has locked it now, but she is a police woman, using her full name and openly displaying her children! Not every body in the world is kind, grown women should understand that!
I know it is scary.... all these people showing their tiny children for at the end of the day a few likes and freebies πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ... I even have a fake fb account I only use to check the security of my real fb and kids fb too .... ..

• Heart
My husband is Police Officer and they were told to disguise their names on SM

Reactions: 17
My husband loathes social media, he isn't on anything and i deleted all of mine a while ago. This is my only social media type thing but this is just a forum, nothing else xx

Oh and there's fopps splashing locations everywhere. Not been morbid but if someone had beef with the husband to be who is in the police they could use fopps' post to go after his wife to be. Must have a few screws lose to do that though.

People take care to shred bank statements and stuff with their personal information on......but then prance around social media sharing all sorts of crap

Last edited:
As we will soon be there !
New thread suggestion
Fopperholic #23 thick prikki doesn’t give a toss about others privacy as long as her made up life is there for us all to see

Reactions: 10
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!

Reactions: 7
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!
I've got a few teacher friends and none of them use their full name for the same reason......... wonder if Fopps will be an all day guest or just a night do.... she might struggle to leave the boys a whole day and evening ;)

• Haha
I've got a few teacher friends and none of them use their full name for the same reason......... wonder if Fopps will be an all day guest or just a night do.... she might struggle to leave the boys a whole day and evening ;)
They should invite her to the whole day.... WITH the boys too!! Imagine a hot day, two tired boys and Fopps makeup sliding off her face. That I would love to see. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But she’d make some excuse as to why they had to leave the boys at home. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what the bride and any of the other parents there for the two days thinks about lil miss bullshit with the stick up her arse, banging on about how awful it is to leave her "babies" for two days.

Reactions: 10
The amount of time she has spent away from them probably equates to about 7 months already πŸ˜‚ And that's with her giving up her one day a week career.

• Haha
I wonder what the bride and any of the other parents there for the two days thinks about lil miss bullshit with the stick up her arse, banging on about how awful it is to leave her "babies" for two days.
I know imagine sitting next to her trying to enjoy abit of time away because I bet most of the mum's are like us normal mothers who would go away as a one off treat not like her every weekend πŸ™„ anyways her piping on next to you how she couldn't bare to leave her boys two nights 😐 and you siting there feeling like tit 😏

I know imagine sitting next to her trying to enjoy abit of time away because I bet most of the mum's are like us normal mothers who would go away as a one off treat not like her every weekend πŸ™„ anyways her piping on next to you how she couldn't bare to leave her boys two nights 😐 and you siting there feeling like tit 😏
I'd literally punch her after one too many shots πŸ™ˆ

There's just something really unlikable about her. I'm wondering if she reminds me of someone irl......I've followed a few threads on here about really hated people on insta who've done some terrible tit, but nobody boils my piss more than this witch.

• Haha
They should invite her to the whole day.... WITH the boys too!! Imagine a hot day, two tired boys and Fopps makeup sliding off her face. That I would love to see. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But she’d make some excuse as to why they had to leave the boys at home. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We'll only have to wait for her brothers wedding in Cyprus for that to be an actual reality !!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.