Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 1000000% guarantee you that had this weekend not been a friends hen party but a #gifted stay somewhere with love island girls or Sam and billie she wouldn’t have given a tit about staying all weekend would she? Grayson’s separation anxiety only seems to occur when it suits her doesn’t it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it tonight shes away?

I've just seen her comment on Mrs Hinch's post...must be having a great time :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's on the gram now as just liked and commented on a post from Mrs Hinch that has just gone on. You are on a hen do get off your bloody phone!!!!!
I came on to say this!
Didn't realise she had a new bestie 🤦‍♀️🤔 what 40 year old woman with any self respect would comment on Instagram posts like you know them?! Embarrassing acting like a teenager. Hinch wouldn't be included in her #twinmums group anyways 😂
Put your phone away Fopps, you can't even pretend it's to see/speak to the boys cause it's way past their bedtime
20200125_212604.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having such an amazing time....I am spending my night online because I am home alone! What’s her excuse.....
She will have made her excuses and be in her room as she's so upset she's missing her kids blah blah blah (aka, she is scared to be off Instagram incase negatives comments get left on for longer than 30 seconds)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will have made her excuses and be in her room as she's so upset she's missing her kids blah blah blah (aka, she is scared to be off Instagram incase negatives comments get left on for longer than 30 seconds)
So when she says tomorrow about what an amazing time she has had.....somebody needs to comment “so why did you spend most of the night on the gram” 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I’m surprised she gets invited anywhere. So rude!

Reactions: 18
She gets more upset being away from her phone than the boys! I wonder how many hula hoops they’ve had today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She gets more upset being away from her phone than the boys! I wonder how many hula hoops they’ve had today.
Hopefully a whole packet each, a Greggs sausage roll and a huge slab of milky bar!!!! My friend feeds her daughter super healthy, one day her father in law was talking to me and said when he looks after my friends daughter on a Tuesday she helps him eat a packet of chocolate digestives! I bet every time fopps' parents look after those boys they feed them everything she won't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she did that Fitbit event thing was that one or two days that she stayed over? Can't remember now 🤔

Reactions: 4
I came on to say this!
Didn't realise she had a new bestie 🤦‍♀️🤔 what 40 year old woman with any self respect would comment on Instagram posts like you know them?! Embarrassing acting like a teenager. Hinch wouldn't be included in her #twinmums group anyways 😂
Put your phone away Fopps, you can't even pretend it's to see/speak to the boys cause it's way past their bedtime
View attachment 76071
She's probably fleeing out her nut after drinking her two premixed 1 unit cans on a "nothernly tight subway salad"

I bet knees is proper enjoying his deux wank 😌
This has floored me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet her mom and dad have got the boys tonight so Chris has probably had two Saturdays out by himself as well wouldn’t put it past them to be honest

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.