Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is home, dumped the boys in soft play, so
She can sit on her phone and post crap!! Can’t that wait until they have gone to bed? Spend time with the boys you couldn’t bear to leave!
Bet Chris hardly notices she has gone away, because she isn’t present when she is at home!

Reactions: 15
Also if she missed the boys that much why is she now posting on her stories instead of spending time with them, oh yeah they are probably napping 🤔

Also if she missed the boys that much why is she now posting on her stories instead of spending time with them, oh yeah they are probably napping 🤔
Ooooh come on ...... it's a bit late for them to have their nap..... they won't go to bed on time if they nap now ...... 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the point of getting an extension done for a house you’re never in?! Seriously, as soon as she’s back she’s out again. Can she not think of anything else to entertain her kids other than taking them to germ central allll the time. Surely If you've been away from your kids at the weekend, when you get back you just want to see them without putting on this big show in front of people, and potter around your house a bit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s mad! She’s actually mad, 2/3hr drive home from Leeds in the rain after a hen do.... pjs on, chill out with your babies, make an easy dinner or order a pizza, watch a film, have a bath or something ! Chuffing soft play 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s mad! She’s actually mad, 2/3hr drive home from Leeds in the rain after a hen do.... pjs on, chill out with your babies, make an easy dinner or order a pizza, watch a film, have a bath or something ! Chuffing soft play 🤣🤣
Ahh you have literally just described my perfect Sunday 😂

Reactions: 19
And a sports day as a hen do?! What sort of fresh hell is this?! I’m highly suspicious of those super competitive team building types. I’d be sat on the bench at the side watching everyone else be dicks sipping my wine out the bottle! 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mine too - couldn't think of anything worse ! My sisters 'activities' were cocktail master classes and pamper sessions over the 3 day break !
Yes!!! Now you're talking 😍 much more my kinda thing ♥
And a sports day as a hen do?! What sort of fresh hell is this?! I’m highly suspicious of those super competitive team building types. I’d be sat on the bench at the side watching everyone else be dicks sipping my wine out the bottle! 💅
Honestly I'd refuse to do it 🤣🤣🤣 sports are not my thing!

Reactions: 16
Yes!!! Now you're talking 😍 much more my kinda thing ♥

Honestly I'd refuse to do it 🤣🤣🤣 sports are not my thing!
Sisters Hen was amazing weekend - such a laugh ! I'm built for comfort not speed.... hated sport as a teenager no way would I'd be par-taking now at my age...... I'd be on the sideline with @EnoughAlready drinking wine from the bottle 🤪 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 12
Sisters Hen was amazing weekend - such a laugh ! I'm built for comfort not speed.... hated sport as a teenager no way would I'd be par-taking now at my age...... I'd be on the sideline with @EnoughAlready drinking wine from the bottle 🤪 🤪 🤪
It sounds stupid but my son starts school this year and I'm already panicking in case they make you do a mums race at his sports days 🤣 I swear I'll cry 😩😭😂😂😂 that's how much I hate sports haha. I hated p.e at school and constantly used to either bunk off or write myself a sick note signed very convincingly from my mum aka me haha 😂😂 I'll join you girls for wine on the sidelines haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It sounds stupid but my son starts school this year and I'm already panicking in case they make you do a mums race at his sports days 🤣 I swear I'll cry 😩😭😂😂😂 that's how much I hate sports haha. I hated p.e at school and constantly used to either bunk off or write myself a sick note signed very convincingly from my mum aka me haha 😂😂 I'll join you girls for wine on the sidelines haha
Don't worry about it.... nobody forces you do to anything..... my kids primary school didn't do parent races.... they didn't even really do competitive individual stuff - was all in teams so that kids didn't lose and feel bad ... I didn't really agree with that but as long as I wasn't expected to wiggle my fat arse into an old spud sack I was happy 🤪 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Judging from the footage of the fave child with the bad haircut I wouldn’t say he’s been walking a while like she recently claimed. Literally looks like a day or two in my opinion. I’m betting he waited until she buggered off for more me time yesterday then walked to grandpa because he had hula hoops! Bet she’s fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My kids school do😩 I ended up in the sack race top flew up flashed all the other parents and head teacher didn’t even know carried on bouncing along with the boobs popping out every time I jumped up😂😂😂

• Haha
What’s the betting the holiday destination was filmed more than once to get the Maldives 🙄 she’s hoping deux knees is watching her stories and takes the hint

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the betting the holiday destination was filmed more than once to get the Maldives 🙄 she’s hoping deux knees is watching her stories and takes the hint
💯 thought this as well. She probably did that over and over again until the Maldives came up lol.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.