Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I'm not even joking, I seriously think some lectures about consent and women's rights need to be held across the Premier League clubs because this is getting out of hand. It's practically one player getting arrested every month now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Chani10

VIP Member
I really like how Tuchel put it the other day. They are adults and can do whatever they want. But being an adult means you deal with the consequences of your actions, whatever those are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

elliexmae

Chatty Member
There are many unlikable wags but I think Olivia might be the worst out of them. Tried to bag a footballer for years, had an affair and got pregnant with a married one, then had another affair with another in a long-term relationship, vile political opinions, an anti-vaxxer. Does this woman have anything positive about her?

Reactions: 32

spilldatea

VIP Member
it’s like some of you have completely forgotten that you’re on a gossip website; the main currency here is speculation.

whilst we’re on the subject of the vaccine; i do agree that it’s a personal choice. i’m double jabbed and there’s no judgement from me towards anyone who doesn’t want to get jabbed.

however, i will judge people who spout anti vax nonsense that is rooted in wild conspiracy theories and not, you know, scientific fact. saying it makes no difference who is and who isn’t is actually hilariously inaccurate. it’s scientifically proven that people who have the vaccine have a reduced risk of not only contracting the virus, but also reduces the risk of them getting serious complications from it. also, the obsession is crazy??? tell that to the families of the THREE MILLION people who have died from the virus. some of which could’ve been prevented had they been vaccinated. i’ve seen healthy people floored by this virus who are still suffering from long covid. it’s not a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

olivia321

VIP Member
How decent and considerate was Jack Grealish with his donation to the young girl who died on Sunday what a lovely thing for him to do it’s a shame he ruins himself in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Such a downgrade but she strikes me as someone who just wants to be a WAG doesn’t matter who’s WAG just likes the life.

For all the Chilly fans out there I think Joanna is trying to get back into the harem. There’s probably a waiting list now but she seems she’s been commenting on his sister and Sasha’s posts recently deffo something to look out for.
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Some of the comments on the Daily Mail article about Olivia Naylor 😂

View attachment 793985
I bet she hasn’t got a clue about the ingredients in the shit she injects into her and her clients faces, we don’t really know how fillers react over a long period of time as they are relatively new but obviously that’s not an issue for her.

She also didn’t give a shit about her health when she was having unprotected sex with god knows how many footballers to bag a kid that would set her up for a good 18 years.

Reactions: 27

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Just laughing at the Chilly/Joanne posts and remembering the time she barged past me without apologising at the King Power. Oh how I laughed when he dumped her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

fernly

VIP Member
Only reason Chilwell gets accused of being gay is his personality and the facts he’s pretty middle class sadly.

Same as Graham Le Soux back in the day
I think we shouldnt really talk about chilly’s possibility of being gay anymore because its rude to assume someone’s sexuality. He has already been under so much pressure about his career, performance and life in general. Just because he watched a musical, people came at him like it’s bad for a footballer to watch hamilton. Some people are really weird and us talking about this would encourge these people to harass him more. He seems like a person who wants to enjoy football and life in general. Whoever this gay player is i hope one day our society will be better to make these players geel comfortabLe to come out. What i saw on other platforms really showed me how as a society we failed many people and took their chances of being happy and being just themselves. This whole situation made me really sad. I hope we can change it for better.

Reactions: 25

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
The fact that they mention they’ve been pressurised by their partners not to get the vaccine says to me that Stones and Rice are two of the three senior players. They are the two wags who have publicly been against the vaccine so that’s the articles way of hinting.

I can’t see Grealish being one, just don’t think he has the brain capacity to handle a conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jesse’s birthday pictures with his little girl have actually melted my heart. I really think she changed him, she’s such a beautiful little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24