Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly this is 100 times more likeable than how they are these days 🤣 (personally)
Definitely what i thought when i saw the video. They were more grounded and more like «themselves»

Reactions: 3
Kelvin Phillips has pulled out of the England squad with an injury 😭

James Ward-Prowse has replaced him

• Sad
Reactions: 2
he was a beast in the last few england games! whats going on man, everyone is bloody injured!
Think its a calf injury I read. Which sucks because he is bloody amazing

What your right what's going in with the England players

Reactions: 1
The amount of pics of ruby in this article, did one of her stans write this? 😩
Rubys biggest fan got a job for the tabloids?

Omg Ruby is just the FITTEST WOMAN EVER. Margot Robbie who? Scarlet Johansson? NAH All about beautiful perfect Ruby who is flawless and sexy

Kelvin Phillips has pulled out of the England squad with an injury 😭

James Ward-Prowse has replaced him
He’s quality tbf. Was worried when we played them he’d score against us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 4
Wasn't there an insta girl at his house not so long ago ? was pictured a few threads back ?
Why is everyone so ultra conservative about seeing people these days?
Is everyone exclusive from the first date now or something? Baffling.

Anyone else ever wonder why Harry winks never posts his gf but she is always posting him 🤔

did dele and Maria start dating back in may? These footballers like to drag out going exclusive don’t they like maddison and Kennedy to keep their options open as long as possible it seems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.