Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went and had a nose after your comment… may be why Millie did a photoshoot of her & their little girl too seperately, that is on her public account😂 honestly can’t stand women like Olivia - the worst kind.
Which picture are you talking about? I can't find it in her Instagram. Only eyebrow pictures 😭

Reactions: 1
Go on her eyebrow page and in the following bar type _liv and it’ll come up… 😂
Nah, Millie's stomach is something else. would have volleyed her in the face. "Stepmummy" girl, you need a ring to be someone's stepmother, you're daddy's girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pls has anyone seen the video that Paul Scholes daughter posted😭😭😭😭😭😭
What the duck. 😐😐😐

John Stones? Wasn't he mysteriously off the other day. And it says partner not wife.
Maybe but i think if they were an England international it would say…which is making me think might not be him

Watching his teammates so potentially someone injured for one of the teams playing in Europe? Maybe one of the teams with an away fixture as sometimes they go if it’s a home match.

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if someone’s pointed this out before but I’ve just seen that Olivia follows Katie Hopkins on Instagram. Tells just about everything you need to know about Olivia. Imagine following her on ur business page. If I was a poc or just about anyone with basic morals and saw a business following her I would be mortified.
9CC1C885-05C2-4701-B400-A8F0B6571DDE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There are many unlikable wags but I think Olivia might be the worst out of them. Tried to bag a footballer for years, had an affair and got pregnant with a married one, then had another affair with another in a long-term relationship, vile political opinions, an anti-vaxxer. Does this woman have anything positive about her?

Reactions: 32
There are many unlikable wags but I think Olivia might be the worst out of them. Tried to bag a footballer for years, had an affair and got pregnant with a married one, then had another affair with another in a long-term relationship, vile political opinions, an anti-vaxxer. Does this woman have anything positive about her?
She must have a magic pussy because god knows How stonsey thought it was a good idea to leave one longterm relationship to then start one with a pregnant, premiership bike his mates had a go on..and then have family photoshoots ,he must be mental,whipped, or just very naive and inexperienced in life!

Reactions: 17
She must have a magic pussy because god knows How stonsey thought it was a good idea to leave one longterm relationship to then start one with a pregnant, premiership bike his mates had a go on..and then have family photoshoots ,he must be mental,whipped, or just very naive and inexperienced in life!
I’d say the latter. He was with his ex since school so hadn’t been with many other women, presumably. Then his life changes quickly, he gets fame and money and probably a lot of female attention. The likes of Olivia would have been easy and he would have been flattered by the attention from a hot woman. I think he will do a runner in due course and settle with someone else…

The fact that she has a black child too. Completely disgusting how she can follow a well-known racist
i thought the same! Imagine following someone who would discriminate against your child! Hopkins is vile and Olivia is gross for supporting her

Reactions: 12
The Paul Scholes video has turned my stomach rotten, he needs to learn what’s appropriate with his daughter and respect her space although it’s all clearly been normalised with her.

He leaves comments on her Instagram pics like a boyfriend or a pervy guy who’s interest in her romantically.

Their relationship is just icky on the whole tbh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Paul Scholes video has turned my stomach rotten, he needs to learn what’s appropriate with his daughter and respect her space although it’s all clearly been normalised with her.

He leaves comments on her Instagram pics like a boyfriend or a pervy guy who’s interest in her romantically.

That's disgusting with your own daughter 😡

Reactions: 12
I’ve always found this whole set up beyond weird. When did they meet and how pregnant was she?A delve into her insta shows she was very active early 2018 around when her son was conceived with lots of cryptic messages about ‘best summer ever’. Seeing JS was in Russia all summer , who would that refer to? And as for the ‘proud Stepmummy’ photo, I don’t know how Millie copes. Maybe she doesn’t 😞. So disrespectful to AY’s wife as well.
No pics of her with other main wags and she follows a couple of ‘mixed race kids’ accounts like wtf.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always found this whole set up beyond weird. When did they meet and how pregnant was she?A delve into her insta shows she was very active early 2018 around when her son was conceived with lots of cryptic messages about ‘best summer ever’. Seeing JS was in Russia all summer , who would that refer to? And as for the ‘proud Stepmummy’ photo, I don’t know how Millie copes. Maybe she doesn’t 😞. So disrespectful to AY’s wife as well.
No pics of her with other main wags and she follows a couple of ‘mixed race kids’ accounts like wtf.
“Mixed Race kids” accounts- omg. They’re children not fashion accessories!

Yeah those are weird… I’m close to my family but these are on the verge of r/siblingsordating territory

Yeah it’s so disgusting and the fact she posted that proves stuff like that happens all the time in their “family”. So disgusting

Reactions: 7
Better than investigating the crimes cited on the banner, of course :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My guess is that she is well known in Manchester and for all the wrong reasons, Stones was having an existential crisis and was unhappy in his relationship and she got her claws in, an easy,young footballer to manipulate.. she was probably shagging Stones and Ashley Young and the others at the same time, it’s bollocks he met her when she was pregnant, he thought the kid could be his so was panicking on what the right thing to do was, he was probably easy to manipulate, plus the comments he made to Millie about ‘Olivia being more of a woman that you ever will be’ tells me Olivia was probably using sex to keep hold of Johnny boy.
Either way it’s disgusting that her son calls him daddy and she puts on a family show , she isn’t a wag, she is some slag that landed a footballer.. also her kid will be confused af when he grows up. I have a feeling Olivia is desperate to get knocked up again or already is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.