Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
has anyone seen that video of lingard?? his own club fans hurling abuse at him when he was stretching on the sidelines and he shouts back ‘i’m not even on the pitch’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

rosadiaz

late as always but I want to applaud this. I’ve spent most of my working life in medical research and the amount of utter misinformation I’ve seen regarding the vaccine and trials is ridiculous. However I then get told that it’s just a difference of opinion… NO! Theirs is opinion, mine is fact

i actually had my vaccine as part of a trial a year ago, and got covid in July. Im literally about as low risk as you could possibly get but was almost admitted to hospital and I still stand by the belief that I’d have been much worse without the vaccine
Preach. This is a matter of science, not opinion. and anyone who doesn’t think their choice affects other people does not understand how this works. The vaccine demonstrably reduces the risk of catching covid (and therefore being in a position to spread it), but it also reduces rates of transmission if you do catch it. It also reduces the risk of hospitalisation and death (yes obviously there are people who get hospitalised and die who are vaccinated but the rate is *significantly* less than in unvaccinated people, anecdotes don’t outweigh data, and reducing the overall transmission rate helps these people too!)
The more people hospitalised and in ICU means that treatment for other conditions will be delayed or affected, the NHS was at breaking point even prior to the pandemic.
mRNA vaccines are not experimental, unless you count experiments that have been going on since the 80s as new. And any potential adverse effects occur at a much lower rate than any potential adverse effects from covid itself.
I know this riles me up but I am frontline healthcare and I genuinely don’t know how to explain to people they should care about other people anymore.

• Heart

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I really like how Tuchel put it the other day. They are adults and can do whatever they want. But being an adult means you deal with the consequences of your actions, whatever those are.
And he's absolutely right. One thing that annoys me about people who didn't take the jab is how they're constantly going on about making their own choices but refuse to accept that they have to face consequences for it. The same way they're entitled to not take the vaccine, businesses are entitled to not to allow them in, employers are entitled not to employ them, countries are entitled not to let them in, etc... It seems like they want to make that choice and everyone has to accommodate them and that's not how life works.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So I have for a while rather fancied Todd Cantwell, plays for Norwich.

But he's just posted this picture, and given me major ick.

toddcantwell~p~CUqA7gRI9rJ~2.jpg

I swear to god he reminds me of Brooklyn Beckham now. 🤢🤮😆

• Haha
  • Sick

secrethush

Chatty Member
Some of you act like Olivia is holding John Stones hostage he clearly loves her and the kid to stay with her, obviously the family dynamics are questionable and the anti vax shit is bang out of order but Ashley Young is no saint in any of this and there were others before Olivia.
Both blokes are also wronguns, but it takes a special kind of woman to sleep with already taken men, who happen to be footballers. Ashley paid for her salon.. not exactly the self made woman she makes out.
And technically he is pretty trapped wether he wants to be with her or not..

Reactions: 18

olivia321

VIP Member
Clout chasing the new pandemic… I mean they have the same body type but she doesn’t like look the girl in the photo. Even if she was why she bringing it up now so weird.
It’s 100% the same girl and she’s had a nice little payment and got herself some turkey teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow

irishgal2013

VIP Member
KDB has not been great since he returned from his injury but I believe he’ll be in form soon but I don’t think I can say the same for JG

how’s you know he was with her ?
He followed her and she was at the same club. Didn’t you know that’s confirmation of full on relationship these days.

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member

It gets worse 😭 I doubt it’s true because there’s no source but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.
I can guarantee whoever it is will end up getting it, whether it’s personal choice or peer pressure due to not being able to play for their country
What always annoys me is the to spy on people theories.
Are they so stupid they don't realise they have mobile phones or what? The government and big companies wouldn't need anything else to spy on people if they wanted.
Seriously that theory is as bad as one someone posted on twitter months ago saying that there are particles on the vaccine that travel to our brains and the government and the ones in charge can decide when to kill us by pressing a button.

• Haha

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
What on earth...... 😳

Is this how they pull these days?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

fernly

VIP Member
I think a lot of Footballers do charity work but never really talk about it, prefer to donate some money or shirts, boots etc and keep it out of the papers. Which is fair enough.
I love reece james and his charity work. He is one of my favorites at chelsea and seems so genuine. I got really sorry when his medals were stolen from his house. Many players do not even talk about what they are doing. Jack did an amazing thing.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Nah a girl i know is a complete anti vax loon as in she thinks the virus is fake and Bill Gates paid off the governments to create fear and recruit people into his cult via microchip when the world collapses (i wish it was a joke). She’s started stockpiling like really weird shit because she thinks someone will reveal the truth “soon”. She geniunely said Bill Gates will control you remotely like in the Sims and she’s going to insulate her house so he can’t get her.

I pointed out that i don’t think Bill Gates has even heard of where we live and asked why he’d control her when he could control like…anyone and she didn’t laugh :ROFLMAO:

Her boyfriend is the most sensible person and literally read medical research papers before deciding to get the vaccine.

So nah I don’t think they’ll split up over it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not unless he refuses because of her and it ruins hiscareer

• Haha

secrethush

Chatty Member
There are many unlikable wags but I think Olivia might be the worst out of them. Tried to bag a footballer for years, had an affair and got pregnant with a married one, then had another affair with another in a long-term relationship, vile political opinions, an anti-vaxxer. Does this woman have anything positive about her?
She must have a magic pussy because god knows How stonsey thought it was a good idea to leave one longterm relationship to then start one with a pregnant, premiership bike his mates had a go on..and then have family photoshoots ,he must be mental,whipped, or just very naive and inexperienced in life!

Reactions: 17

Rosa34

Chatty Member
In the trash paper today.

Still so sad to read.
It’s so sad there’s definitely more footballers that are gay but don’t want to come out because they’re in fear of what the reaction will be like. I just wish there was more support for people in that situation

• Heart

elledx123

Don’t know if someone’s pointed this out before but I’ve just seen that Olivia follows Katie Hopkins on Instagram. Tells just about everything you need to know about Olivia. Imagine following her on ur business page. If I was a poc or just about anyone with basic morals and saw a business following her I would be mortified.
9CC1C885-05C2-4701-B400-A8F0B6571DDE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
@Njgjji what’s funny about this??? someone has just spoke about losing a parent and was offered condolences. yes their original opinion was a heat of the moment reaction to suffering an unimaginable loss. as someone who’s also recently lost a parent, seeing a laughing reaction is fucking blood boiling. and you called them a disgusting human? go look in the mirror you hypocrite

E73B087A-D159-4FAB-858C-8C7877196BC0.jpeg

• Angry