Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is good news for all clubs, only if players are double vaccinated though. I’m pretty sure Alisson is due to his wife being a doctor and them both being WHO ambassadors but not sure about others. This will be a good way to see who’s vaxxed and who’s not 🤣
Be interesting to see if countries accept players who are not double jabbed not traveling. Not sure Brazil will as they have a odd attitude to vaccination

I got vaccinated at a centre nearest to a PL stadium but I doubt any of the players were vaccinated there as its miles from where any of them live.

Klopp has opposed the new plan but he knows that international federations will ban players if they reject call ups because of it.

Last edited:
Well, Tuchel isn't very happy with Southgate and just said that Reece can't go with the England team.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesse’s birthday pictures with his little girl have actually melted my heart. I really think she changed him, she’s such a beautiful little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesse’s birthday pictures with his little girl have actually melted my heart. I really think she changed him, she’s such a beautiful little girl.
He adores her. But it’s all a bit odd as she wasn’t seen for a couple of years and didn’t her name change as well.

Well, Tuchel isn't very happy with Southgate and just said that Reece can't go with the England team.
Apparently the FA still has not received formal notfifcation of him withdrawing so until then Southgate won‘s decide if to call a replacement or not. He doesn’t always call one so he might not bother.

Last edited:
She’s adorable. I think having a kid has been the making of him. He used to strike me as a bit of a man child but seems a lot more sensible and levelled out now

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the hype about Chilwell’s looks. The first time I saw him he looked like he was in his mid thirties. He’s okay but not very attractive according to my preferences.

She’s adorable. I think having a kid has been the making of him. He used to strike me as a bit of a man child but seems a lot more sensible and levelled out now
She’s so cute 😻 also, what was he like before ?

Reactions: 4
He adores her. But it’s all a bit odd as she wasn’t seen for a couple of years and didn’t her name change as well.

Apparently the FA still has not received formal notfifcation of him withdrawing so until then Southgate won‘s decide if to call a replacement or not. He doesn’t always call one so he might not bother.
Not really. He obviously wanted to keep her out of the public eye for a while maybe while he sorted himself out? Not sure about her name changing?

They are adorable together!
Unpopular opinion Hope doesn't look like him :unsure:
I hope he got a DNA test before committing to fund old hag Ms. Halliday for life.

Reactions: 2
I hope he got a DNA test before committing to fund old hag Ms. Halliday for life.
She looks a tad mixed race so if he is not the father then another mixed race guy Is.

Reactions: 1
It’s sour mouthing to suggest Jesse might not be Hope’s Dad. I know I’m guilty of saying things but I’ve learnt to bite my tongue. That about Jesse is in bad taste and too far but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not everyone looks like their parents..

• Haha
I don’t get the hype about Chilwell’s looks. The first time I saw him he looked like he was in his mid thirties. He’s okay but not very attractive according to my preferences.

She’s so cute 😻 also, what was he like before ?

He seemed a bit “laddish” before. If that makes sense?

I agree with you on Chillwell. He’s not really my type. I like more rugged bearded guys tbf

Reactions: 1
It’s sour mouthing to suggest Jesse might not be Hope’s Dad. I know I’m guilty of saying things but I’ve learnt to bite my tongue. That about Jesse is in bad taste and too far but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.
Agreed. Not everyone looks like their parents. Like my mum is short, a bit stocky and dark haired. I'm tall, slim and blonde. It doesn't mean anything. There's no reason to doubt Hope is his child, and anyways he seems to be hands on and involved in his daughter's life so good on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And he seems to have a very healthy, great relationship with Hope's mum which is very nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.