Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂
Wait chilwell has another girl? There was a belgian girl who posted from his house, and those american girls and millie girl who commented under his post and i think they are a thing because her family also follow him but he does suspicious things through his private account maybe they try something like sasha and jack. He never leaves proof behind when hes jumping from one girl to the other :D

Reactions: 1
Wait chilwell has another girl? There was a belgian girl who posted from his house, and those american girls and millie girl who commented under his post and i think they are a thing because her family also follow him but he does suspicious things through his private account maybe they try something like sasha and jack. He never leaves proof behind when hes jumping from one girl to the other :D
Who was the Belgian? Honestly there is a whole list

I see Millie has gone private 🤣 . I honestly don’t think there’s anything in particular there, these people all seem to mix in the same circles. And follows mean nothing, other than they might also have met and/or they’re Chelsea fans 🤔

Reactions: 4
Who was the Belgian? Honestly there is a whole list

I see Millie has gone private 🤣 . I honestly don’t think there’s anything in particular there, these people all seem to mix in the same circles. And follows mean nothing, other than they might also have met and/or they’re Chelsea fans 🤔
I dont remember her name but she was a model and she posted a picture from his house and had a night out with his friends and 99% probably ben was also there. This was months ago but in 2021. About millie i dont think she is a chelsea fan but maybe they are friends but i cant see ben being friends with anyone from the opposite sex😂 he is hosting UN meetings for girls from all around the globe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, chilly has another girl and that’s me.please add my name in the list of the girls.

I dont remember her name but she was a model and she posted a picture from his house and had a night out with his friends and 99% probably ben was also there. This was months ago but in 2021. About millie i dont think she is a chelsea fan but maybe they are friends but i cant see ben being friends with anyone from the opposite sex😂 he is hosting UN meetings for girls from all around the globe.
Him and Mason, every single day there’s a new girl being linked to them. Not even a month, every single day. Dang, they are faster than my wifi

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was at the game and honestly, it was a bloody horrible game at times, and also the atmosphere was flat at certain points. The half time whistle couldnt come bloody quickly enough! How we managed to go a goal up twice during that game is a miracle, But Salah proving yet again that he is the best player in the world in that position! I hope we have him forever! :)
I can’t believe how badly we played in the first half. Not even exaggerating when I say I think that’s one of the worst halves of football we have ever played under Klopp 😂 Henderson was diabolical and it was just a tit performance overall but every team has games like that. If we don’t sort Salah’s contract and give him whatever he wants then I am genuinely done supporting this club 😭

Reactions: 3
Maybe if people on this thread didn’t assume every girl that Mount & Chilwell follow is romantically involved with them then they wouldn’t be linked to another girl every 5 minutes 😂 I’m all for talking about whatever you want but how many times does it need to be said that a follow/like on instagram does not mean two people are dating ffs 😭🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She definitely is - no editing..... 😂

I'm glad she is being called out. I am all for freedom of speech and people's right to choose, however at least ensure that you know what you are talking about.
Exactly like if she don’t want to have the vaccine that’s up to her but she seems like she googled “vaccine conspiracy”.

I know a few people who haven’t taken it cause they had bad reactions to vaccinations before but they don’t go on and on about it

Yes, chilly has another girl and that’s me.please add my name in the list of the girls.

Him and Mason, every single day there’s a new girl being linked to them. Not even a month, every single day. Dang, they are faster than my wifi
They were both good on the pitch this week-end so i am happy there is more to them other than just flirts and girls. This weekend were gave us good games and goals.

What on earth...... 😳

Is this how they pull these days?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how badly we played in the first half. Not even exaggerating when I say I think that’s one of the worst halves of football we have ever played under Klopp 😂 Henderson was diabolical and it was just a tit performance overall but every team has games like that. If we don’t sort Salah’s contract and give him whatever he wants then I am genuinely done supporting this club 😭
Can I say when klopp shouted be brave it made my bloody day. Was brilliant how he just shouted it. Am I aloud to say I like klopp as a united fan 🤣🤣🤣

Can I say when klopp shouted be brave it made my bloody day. Was brilliant how he just shouted it. Am I aloud to say I like klopp as a united fan 🤣🤣🤣
He makes me howl man. Him & Pep are the best/funniest managers there are, Pep is a bleeping lunatic. It’s ok to say you like him, most rival fans can admit he’s a really decent and funny guy 😂❤

Reactions: 9
Maybe if people on this thread didn’t assume every girl that Mount & Chilwell follow is romantically involved with them then they wouldn’t be linked to another girl every 5 minutes 😂 I’m all for talking about whatever you want but how many times does it need to be said that a follow/like on instagram does not mean two people are dating ffs 😭🙄
That Emmy girl went live last night, definitely had his weird fan girls in her dms. She from Portsmouth and they went to school together. Her exact words “don’t make it weird”. Guy can’t even follow a school friend without everyone assuming something.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Some of the comments on the Daily Mail article about Olivia Naylor 😂

View attachment 793985
I bet she hasn’t got a clue about the ingredients in the tit she injects into her and her clients faces, we don’t really know how fillers react over a long period of time as they are relatively new but obviously that’s not an issue for her.

She also didn’t give a tit about her health when she was having unprotected sex with god knows how many footballers to bag a kid that would set her up for a good 18 years.

Reactions: 27
That Emmy girl went live last night, definitely had his weird fan girls in her dms. She from Portsmouth and they went to school together. Her exact words “don’t make it weird”. Guy can’t even follow a school friend without everyone assuming something.
This is messed up. Shouldn’t have DM’ed her but some girls are so obsessive it’s disturbing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.