Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Pickford refusing it, he seems the type (no offence) and I do remember Megan liking a post about anti vax but for the life of me can’t remember what account it was. This was before the euros though so maybe her opinion changed since… and she hasn’t put anything publically on her stories about it tbf.
That whole friendship group seem anti vax. Annie, Megan, Maybe Fern then. It’s quite possible some players will be vaccinated while their wags refuse due to club pressure.

Reactions: 6
That whole friendship group seem anti vax. Annie, Megan, Maybe Fern then. It’s quite possible some players will be vaccinated while their wags refuse due to club pressure.
They are also friends with antivaxxers so it wouldn’t surprise me

I am disappointed the Sun didn’t remind its readers Sterling has been vaccianted because a lot of it’s readers will assume he and the other unvaccinated players are Black becuase the Sun has posted many articles on how BAME people are less vaccinated and that idea has certainly cut through as I hear family members and other people mention it quite a bit.

Reactions: 14
I was reading the part where it says one of the players refuses the vaccine because he's "too young and fit to be affected by the virus". Someone needs to call Dean Henderson and have a chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am disappointed the Sun didn’t remind its readers Sterling has been vaccianted because a lot of it’s readers will assume he and the other unvaccinated players are Black becuase the Sun has posted many articles on how BAME people are less vaccinated and that idea has certainly cut through as I hear family members and other people mention it quite a bit.
In tweets about it lots of people are saying it’s sterling even though he’s been vaccinated

Fern could be anti vax, the amount of posts the Maguires do & I dont see any about vaccine. Which makes me think maybe they are against it? Fern's mum is doubly vaxxed though

Reactions: 1
In tweets about it lots of people are saying it’s sterling even though he’s been vaccinated
I am not surprised. He is still disliked by a lot of people and therefore the automatic assumption - his vaccination wasn’t well publicised considering he is about the most famous footballer in the league known for certain to have been vaccinated.

And none of them seemed to follow any Covid rules.
I remember Fern posting something on insta during the first lockdown that she suffers from horrendous health anxiety and was too scared to leave the house so I think she followed the rules at first. Surely the vaccine would solve the anxiety around covid no? 🤣

Fern could be anti vax, the amount of posts the Maguires do & I dont see any about vaccine. Which makes me think maybe they are against it? Fern's mum is doubly vaxxed though
Do you know them?

A lot of people in the public eye who are anti vax don’t make social media references to it. Several well known figures skipped the Met ball in America because they were apparently unvaccinated but only Nicki Minaj revealed their status.

Fern gave birth during the first lockdown so that would have contributed to her anxiety.

I remember Fern posting something on insta during the first lockdown that she suffers from horrendous health anxiety and was too scared to leave the house so I think she followed the rules at first. Surely the vaccine would solve the anxiety around covid no? 🤣

Do you know them?
oh no I just mean from their public posts, If I knew anyone in the wagverse i'd be spilling my tea haha

Reactions: 2
I’m double jabbed but don’t agree with people being forced to get the vaccine

Reactions: 6
It’s also Qatar’s right to refuse unvaccinated people from entering the country. So I don’t want to hear any footballers moaning about rights being taking away and all of that tit, it’s not your right to play in a football tournament. Either get the jab or deal with the fact that you will be missing out on all of these opportunities.

Reactions: 21
I keep changing my mind on that, After seeing it first hand & knowing double vaxxed means we spread it round less.
If I was unvaxxed & passed it on i'd never forgive myself

And to keep on topic, any of them could be anti vax, we just wont know til either they say it. Or it comes out they've not had jabs

I really like how Tuchel put it the other day. They are adults and can do whatever they want. But being an adult means you deal with the consequences of your actions, whatever those are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really like how Tuchel put it the other day. They are adults and can do whatever they want. But being an adult means you deal with the consequences of your actions, whatever those are.
I really surprised the clubs havent found a contract clause to force their players to get vaccinated.

And he's absolutely right. One thing that annoys me about people who didn't take the jab is how they're constantly going on about making their own choices but refuse to accept that they have to face consequences for it. The same way they're entitled to not take the vaccine, businesses are entitled to not to allow them in, employers are entitled not to employ them, countries are entitled not to let them in, etc... It seems like they want to make that choice and everyone has to accommodate them and that's not how life works.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure one of the reasons that some people won't have it is because this I think is the first time in the UK that people have faced restrictions as a result of not having a particular vaccine. Whereas I believe in some places e.g. parts of the US, you need proof of childhood vaccinations before starting school? That's just not a concept here and people can't seem to face up to it.

I'm sure some of them will change their tune if their preferred holiday destinations make it mandatory

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.