Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! :)

Recap:
Debates around players vaccinations
International squads announced
Some interesting results in the CL
Ruby Mae's fanclub :ROFLMAO:
'Alleged' girlfriends

Hopefully there is more gossip to come soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thankyou unofficial tea - How has Coady and Mings been called up? They may be decent guys who don't chase insta h*es but doesn't mean you should be in the squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thankyou unofficial tea - How has Coady and Mings been called up? They may be decent guys who don't chase insta h*es but doesn't mean you should be in the squad.
I suspect they put in the effort during training and remain positive and upbeat throughout. Southgate seems to like Players who retain a positive attitude while siding those he thinks are either lazy during the meet-up’s or don’t seem to have the best attitude in his presence.

It’s definitely that. They’re not the best by a long shot but they’re good influences and they put the effort in even if it is not the best output :ROFLMAO: 😬

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Southgate will play Ramsdale against Andora and actually give him a cap. So far he hasn’t actually had an England cap. With the five subs he could always bring him in towards the end if he doesn’t want to start him,

I love Mings but i think he loves an insta hoe to be fair 😂

• Haha
It was rumoured that Chilwell was going to play against the Czech Republic until him and Mount ended up in Isolation. How different would the last few months have been for him had he played in that match?

It was rumoured that Chilwell was going to play against the Czech Republic until him and Mount ended up in Isolation. How different would the last few months have been for him had he played in that match?
I’ll still never wrap my head around why they had to isolate but not the scotland team

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ronaldo fan boys are the absolute worst, look at the state of the embarrassing replies under Greenwoods tweet ffs😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Neither can I. It was apparently about time spent but I suspect the Scottish FA might have not revealed all the links.
I don’t know how they could have hidden the links, the team all trained together. Absolute nonsense- and I am Scottish so not biased at all

Reactions: 4
Ronaldo fan boys are the absolute worst, look at the state of the embarrassing replies under Greenwoods tweet ffs😭

As if it isn't bad enough that he plays for us...now I have to read what his fanboys think, and their awful takes makes me want to start fighting them every time. They need to leave Mason alone ffs!!!

Reactions: 3
@wordzalad can’t quote but he has had teams in for him but elected to stay at the Albion, he’s been robbed by England 😭
Honestly i feel so bad for him he’s underrated but i fully respect him for being loyal to Brighton.

people making up that he hates Ronaldo lmao 🤦‍♀️.

swear people look for drama

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how they could have hidden the links, the team all trained together. Absolute nonsense- and I am Scottish so not biased at all
Training was exempt. But I mean what contact they had in the camp otherwise - recreational stuff.
Honestly i feel so bad for him he’s underrated but i fully respect him for being loyal to Brighton.

To be fair I am wondering if some of the Man U squad don’t admire Ronaldo. Luke Shaw yesterday only posted a celebration of the first goal on Insta as far as I can see.

Reactions: 1

Wouldn’t blame him if he did. Ronaldo looks like he’s a nightmare to be around. Must be like walking on eggshells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.