Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to think (obviously can’t speak for everyone) that most people’s issue isn’t with Saudis in general, just their rulers and the people involved with the human rights violations. Similar to the world cup in Russia, the issue was with Putin and the government, not Russian citizens
(also if Boris wanted to buy Man Utd I’d be very against it too…)
And also, there's a difference between a club being owned by one or two people and the whole of a government wealth fund.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh right I read that wrong. I thought they were talking about Maguire’s brothers because I know there’s a few of them and was one not arrested with him last summer?
His brother Joe is one of the biggest bells on the planet. Always trolling Leicester fans on Twitter and it always comes back to bite him on the arse. I think he’s stopped now 😂

Reactions: 5
Find quotes like this really sad😢

That’s awful. People are so quick to say “be kind” then do stuff like this. I hope Bruce is okay this kinda stuff can take a toll on mental health. If he gets kicked from Newcastle, i hope he does well elsewhere. No manager goes out to lose and often the buck stops with the players

If you wanna call him a tit manager when you’re in the pub with your mates or in your group chat, fine but if you’re actually sending him abuse or getting personal you’re a scumbag. Same goes for anyone, if you’re sitting there sending managers or players abuse, you need to go touch grass

His brother Joe is one of the biggest bells on the planet. Always trolling Leicester fans on Twitter and it always comes back to bite him on the arse. I think he’s stopped now 😂
Omg i didn’t know this. That’s so cringey. Is Harry not embarrassed. Like he didn’t leave Leicester on bad terms, so why is his brother tit stirring what a cringebag

Reactions: 7
It's a shame him and Molly-Mae didn't work out because they are both so uncouth flaunting their wealth like this... they'd have been a delightfully hateful duo. I'd never leave that Tattle thread.
They would have been most insufferable couple to have lived

Reactions: 13
That’s awful. People are so quick to say “be kind” then do stuff like this. I hope Bruce is okay this kinda stuff can take a toll on mental health. If he gets kicked from Newcastle, i hope he does well elsewhere. No manager goes out to lose and often the buck stops with the players

If you wanna call him a tit manager when you’re in the pub with your mates or in your group chat, fine but if you’re actually sending him abuse or getting personal you’re a scumbag. Same goes for anyone, if you’re sitting there sending managers or players abuse, you need to go touch grass

Omg i didn’t know this. That’s so cringey. Is Harry not embarrassed. Like he didn’t leave Leicester on bad terms, so why is his brother tit stirring what a cringebag
Harry must’ve told him to pack it in but we’ll see after the game next weekend (which Leicester will no doubt lose 😫). I don’t know if he was the brother who was arrested with him, I can’t remember but I wouldn’t be surprised. He does seem to hate the club that propelled his brother into the limelight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know we talked earlier about Victor Lindelof going on international duty while Maja's close to having the baby.
one of the Man Utd fan twitters has just posted that he's missing the match & they believe he's stayed in Manchester

Reactions: 3
I know we talked earlier about Victor Lindelof going on international duty while Maja's close to having the baby.
one of the Man Utd fan twitters has just posted that he's missing the match & they believe he's stayed in Manchester
Yes, he's been training with the team at Carrington all week.

they’re both soooo good looking.No matter who the kid takes after they’ll be a cute kid

Harry must’ve told him to pack it in but we’ll see after the game next weekend (which Leicester will no doubt lose 😫). I don’t know if he was the brother who was arrested with him, I can’t remember but I wouldn’t be surprised. He does seem to hate the club that propelled his brother into the limelight 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a cringe weirdo. i could understand if like they’d been horrible to him but i don’t get hating old clubs just for the sake of it

Talking about the Newcastle takeover does anyone remember this video from a while back when Griezmann was playing football manager and he signed Mbappe on it to Newcastle, imagine if hes foreshadowed the future without even knowing 😭😭😭

• Haha
I’ve got to be honest it’s so refreshing coming on here and not seeing a certain posters ridiculous claims, seem to have been missing for a good few days.Forever it may continue IMO
Yeah, instead we have people giving a golden pass to a murderous Saudi regime. I know which I prefer.

Yeah, instead we have people giving a golden pass to a murderous Saudi regime. I know which I prefer.
Yeah i’d rather have dramatic posts than have people saying that the buyout have saved Newcastle from …torture… an actual turn of phrase someone on here saw!

bit of a poor choice of words considering MBS is…”allegedly” quite big on that

I'm shocked Toni Kroos is missing & as much as I love what Simon Kjaer did i'm not sure his football skills put him in top30
The Eriksen situation helped him massively but most people talking about his inclusion have barely watched him play. He has completely changed that AC Milan defence and they got their best league result in years and are back in the Champions League. He also lead Denmark to the semi finals of the Euros. It's weird how people are so focused on him when there are more questionable names in the list but because they're more well-known than him, no one is saying anything. I even saw people saying Schmeichel has gotten into the best goalkeepers shortlist because of Eriksen as if the man hasn't been one of the most consistent goalkeeper in the last few years.

Reactions: 5
the funny thing is not one Newcastle fan is celebrating the new owners. The wild celebrations are for the fact that Ashley is out, our club has some hope, our city has some hope. Currently they have had to use Wheelie Bins as ice baths at the training ground because Ashley has neglected it so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
the funny thing is not one Newcastle fan is celebrating the new owners. The wild celebrations are for the fact that Ashley is out, our club has some hope, our city has some hope. Currently they have had to use Wheelie Bins as ice baths at the training ground because Ashley has neglected it so much.
But surely you understand that in reality you’ve not had it that bad? My club Luton were hours away from going out of business a few years ago and spent 5 years in non league. That was torture not millionaires using wheelie bins as ice baths

Reactions: 13
The Eriksen situation helped him massively but most people talking about his inclusion have barely watched him play. He has completely changed that AC Milan defence and they got their best league result in years and are back in the Champions League. He also lead Denmark to the semi finals of the Euros. It's weird how people are so focused on him when there are more questionable names in the list but because they're more well-known than him, no one is saying anything. I even saw people saying Schmeichel has gotten into the best goalkeepers shortlist because of Eriksen as if the man hasn't been one of the most consistent goalkeeper in the last few years.
Yeah a lot of people I see are basically just complaining that their favourite players haven’t been nominated and criticising other players based on their performance in cups or big games. Mason is a prime example of this, he didn’t have an amazing euros but was integral to that Champions League win.
I see a lot of people upset Chiesa wasn’t nominated, he was amazing at the Euros but I have zero knowledge of his club form 🤷‍♀️
From an england perspective I reckon Stones has a right to be annoyed, he was one of the best CBs in the prem last year, and was also great at the Euros, england only conceded 2 goals from open play the whole tournament!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.