Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn because I’d happily watch City loose every game they play, but I’d also happily watch Ruben Dias take his shirt off after every one 🔥 dude could punch me in the face and I’d thank him
Ruben is so sexy

Reactions: 3
Ruben is so sexy
Id rather have Neves than Dias tho😘😚. Told my BF that if Neves (or McTominay!) came knocking hed be getting kicked out. I know they both have partners but a girl can dream😘

Both utter garbage today, as was Henderson. We were bleeping abysmal in the first half so i’m absolutely buzzing with a draw considering 😭 if there are people who don’t think Salah is currently the best player in the world then i honestly don’t know what to tell them, what more can the guy do 🤣 Really think this league is between Liverpool & City…
I still think Chelsea will win it! I’d love a shock win like in Leicester season but it won’t happen, boring 😅😂

Id rather have Neves than Dias tho😘😚. Told my BF that if Neves (or McTominay!) came knocking hed be getting kicked out. I know they both have partners but a girl can dream😘

I still think Chelsea will win it! I’d love a shock win like in Leicester season but it won’t happen, boring 😅😂
Chelsea are still in the running but I don’t see them winning it tbh, if there’s one thing I need to happen it’s for a team (anyone) to beat utd into the top 4 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chelsea are still in the running but I don’t see them winning it tbh, if there’s one thing I need to happen it’s for a team (anyone) to beat utd into the top 4 🤞🏼
hopefully it’s brentford. they’ve played amazing this season so far. thinking about how their fans must be feeling gets me all emotional. 1 loss in seven games. here for it.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely loving Brentford this season, would much rather watch them than my own team at the moment. Fully expecting them to beat us in a few weeks too. Love Ivan Toney as well.

Reactions: 9
Well Eric Dier has followed over 10 people on his private the last 2 weeks after not using it for months it must be a right orgy at his house lol
He was out the other night with his brothers (just for a change), all wearing the usual black hoodies. Must be a family uniform. 😂

Reactions: 2
Tbf if they don’t get a move on it might happen. They screwed up last year by getting lots of draws.

In my ideal world none of the typical big six would make top four :ROFLMAO: . I like a bit of drama, me:ROFLMAO:. Perks of supporting a mid table club

Reactions: 5
City, United, Everton and Brighton all have same points and results!

But I do think this will all change in the next month.
oh 1000000% will change; united especially haven’t played any of the top 3 teams. imo city have arguably had the hardest fixtures so far, so for me being where we are is bloody great.

chelsea, liverpool, and leicester aways and still managed to get 7 points.

Reactions: 2
Must be raging that’s the photo of her they choose
She definitely is - no editing..... 😂

I'm glad she is being called out. I am all for freedom of speech and people's right to choose, however at least ensure that you know what you are talking about.

Reactions: 21
Both utter garbage today, as was Henderson. We were bleeping abysmal in the first half so i’m absolutely buzzing with a draw considering 😭 if there are people who don’t think Salah is currently the best player in the world then i honestly don’t know what to tell them, what more can the guy do 🤣 Really think this league is between Liverpool & City…
I was at the game and honestly, it was a bloody horrible game at times, and also the atmosphere was flat at certain points. The half time whistle couldnt come bloody quickly enough! How we managed to go a goal up twice during that game is a miracle, But Salah proving yet again that he is the best player in the world in that position! I hope we have him forever! :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.