Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are that close as she making out. He literally only followed her 2 weeks ago after meeting on a night out.

After she split she followed loads of footballers so definitely had me thing in mind, to blag another footballer
She says she’s his childhood friend. She also uploaded a reel where you can see a pic of her with a very drunk Mason in the end

Reactions: 2
She says she’s his childhood friend. She also uploaded a reel where you can see a pic of her with a very drunk Mason in the end
Yep that picture was taken on a night out 2 weeks ago. Just because childhood friends doesn’t mean they are close. 😂

I don’t know who this Emily girl is but she sounds like Natasha 2.0 I want better for Mason
They not a thing. She said about 100 times now they are friends.

Reactions: 4
Such a downgrade but she strikes me as someone who just wants to be a WAG doesn’t matter who’s WAG just likes the life.

For all the Chilly fans out there I think Joanna is trying to get back into the harem. There’s probably a waiting list now but she seems she’s been commenting on his sister and Sasha’s posts recently deffo something to look out for.
Actually joanna and his sister has been friends since the beginning. They seem so cute. I guess joanna was the only girl he introduced to his family in person in the last years. Ben was also so close to her siblings as well. I wonder why they broke up they seemed suitable for each other. After love island her ig page grew so big and still people cannot believe ben had a relationship with her. About sasha, ben and jack has been friends for nearly 5 years and they went on vacations together with their girlfriends (joanna and sasha) so they are also close to one another still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again
bleeping hell. There have a different world of standards to mine. I sort of admire it whilst being completely judgemental about her crappy manners and spoilt behaviour.

But imagine having that much confidence and self belief you throw a tantrum because your surprise, no doubt 5*, fully paid for holiday is somewhere you’ve already been. Just wtaf? I’d just be happy if they offered to pay for dinner and seemed like they actually meant it.

I need a little drop of their self esteem. I feel so conflicted about this tea 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again
Omg just saw this😳😳😳😳😳 so cruel if this is true. I wouldn’t wanna be in the position of chilly. I would feel like sh*t. I mean surprise is a surprise you don’t criticize it. Just sad

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell. There have a different world of standards to mine. I sort of admire it whilst being completely judgemental about her crappy manners and spoilt behaviour.

But imagine having that much confidence and self belief you throw a tantrum because your surprise, no doubt 5*, fully paid for holiday is somewhere you’ve already been. Just wtaf? I’d just be happy if they offered to pay for dinner and seemed like they actually meant it.

I need a little drop of their self esteem. I feel so conflicted about this tea 🤣
Exactly! That just sounds horrible. She should be happy she even got a surprise lol. I feel so grateful even if anyone does the bare minimum for me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly! That just sounds horrible. She should be happy she even got a surprise lol. I feel so grateful even if anyone does the bare minimum for me
Even if you are so so privileged one should always be grateful for the little things thats been done for them, and she criticizes a whole vacation abroad... Thats so messed up. Chilly seems like an emotional lad, so ifelt extra sorry for him. I mean if i was in his position i would feel so broken.

Reactions: 3
Devil's advocate here I guess but I see Joanna's point. Would I throw a tantrum because I don't like a gift? No, my parents taught me better than that. But I'd be pissed anyway. And I don't see the issue with talking calmly about not liking a gift. Why lying to your partner? It'd only make then make the same mistakes again 😂😂 I'm not going to collect gifts I don't like just so I don't hurt someone's feelings 🤷

Devil's advocate here I guess but I see Joanna's point. Would I throw a tantrum because I don't like a gift? No, my parents taught me better than that. But I'd be pissed anyway. And I don't see the issue with talking calmly about not liking a gift. Why lying to your partner? It'd only make then make the same mistakes again 😂😂 I'm not going to collect gifts I don't like just so I don't hurt someone's feelings 🤷
But do we know the story to ge true? Nope so we all guess. Don't most men just buy lacy underwear in the wrong size as gifts? We all lie, we have too sometimes good old white lies 😇

I don't find it admirable at all. I would have dumped her faster than toxic waste.

The only mistake he made was going out with this douche canoe in the first place. Scumbag behaviour of the highest order.

I don't find it admirable at all. I would have dumped her faster than toxic waste.

The only mistake he made was going out with this douche canoe in the first place. Scumbag behaviour of the highest order.
I agree, jfc what an ungrateful person if it’s true, if someone did that to me they’d be straight in the bin

If a present is something material that will go to waste (like wrong size clothes or whatever) then maaaybe have a gentle chat but it’s hardly like her fancy holiday is gonna be a terrible time, although saying that it probably would if she’s that far up her own arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just laughing at the Chilly/Joanne posts and remembering the time she barged past me without apologising at the King Power. Oh how I laughed when he dumped her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just laughing at the Chilly/Joanne posts and remembering the time she barged past me without apologising at the King Power. Oh how I laughed when he dumped her.
I find the boy a bit smarmy (same with JG, Abraham, Maddison) but she sounds like a next level Brat. I hope you gave her evils @MarthaFarkus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the boy a bit smarmy (same with JG, Abraham, Maddison) but she sounds like a next level Brat. I hope you gave her evils @MarthaFarkus 🤣
Of course 😇 I told her to watch what she was doing and she looked down her nose at me. Obviously I laughed in her face and went about my business. You’re no better than me love, just because you’re shagging a footballer - who hasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How ?

I watched that girl Emily’s live today. People kept asking about Mase. Her friend Tom Bale who’s apparently friends with lando norris kept replying to Mase’s fangirls teasing Emily. She too kept reading comments about how everyone was shipping her with Mase and some people were mentioning Chloe too. That’s just so rude honestly. Why would you ask about Chloe but what I didn’t like was that girl Emily reading comments about people asking her about Mase and Chloe. She could’ve just ignored comments about Chloe, even if she’s Mase’s friend or dating him.
From following Lando Norris on his socials, I do not get good vibes from Tom Bale. He is very much the type of guy who would rat anyone out and sell their secrets. Not surprised he's sticking his nose into Mason's business.

I dont know if he is smarmy but he seems like an attention seeker and a little arrogant. When he was at Leicester he always posted Cags like on weekly basis to get likes on twitter because turkish people are so in love with Cags🤣and about 2 monthd ago he literally followed a modeling agency, i dont know if he still follows but what kind of a arrogancy is that🤮 these type of men never treat women well. Look at Maddison,JG etc...

Of course 😇 I told her to watch what she was doing and she looked down her nose at me. Obviously I laughed in her face and went about my business. You’re no better than me love, just because you’re shagging a footballer - who hasn’t 😂
Ahaha amazing! She sounds like an absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.