Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they really think players will marry them when they have cringey fan accounts :ROFLMAO: Most i’ve done with celebrities is me and my BF both have a “hall pass” list of five.

All his live in other countries and all mine have partners :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Only reason Chilwell gets accused of being gay is his personality and the facts he’s pretty middle class sadly.

Same as Graham Le Soux back in the day

Reactions: 8
makes me think when Graham Nortons show had the 'gay or European game'

You'd think in the21st century we'd know you can't tell just by looking at someone.

Reactions: 4
some insane generalisations on here. i know a lot of people are commenting based on why they believe other people may think a certain way, but even that is bleeping toxic and you’re feeding into the homophobic narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Only reason Chilwell gets accused of being gay is his personality and the facts he’s pretty middle class sadly.

Same as Graham Le Soux back in the day
I think we shouldnt really talk about chilly’s possibility of being gay anymore because its rude to assume someone’s sexuality. He has already been under so much pressure about his career, performance and life in general. Just because he watched a musical, people came at him like it’s bad for a footballer to watch hamilton. Some people are really weird and us talking about this would encourge these people to harass him more. He seems like a person who wants to enjoy football and life in general. Whoever this gay player is i hope one day our society will be better to make these players geel comfortabLe to come out. What i saw on other platforms really showed me how as a society we failed many people and took their chances of being happy and being just themselves. This whole situation made me really sad. I hope we can change it for better.

Reactions: 25
Agreed. I think we should draw the line now.
Yes please enough of this and that. Yes we gossip but not keen on saying this person or that person and tbh it's getting a little prickly on here.
Normally we are light hearted mainly taking the piss but this is too personal

How decent and considerate was Jack Grealish with his donation to the young girl who died on Sunday what a lovely thing for him to do it’s a shame he ruins himself in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How decent and considerate was Jack Grealish with his donation to the young girl who died on Sunday what a lovely thing for him to do it’s a shame he ruins himself in other ways.
I saw that. That was so kind and lovely. He is a good person and he has a very good heart I just wish he didn’t do other things wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He does a lot of stuff like that. At least if he's kind hearted, there's a chance that he'll grow out of being a douchebag at some point.

Reactions: 15
Hopefully its nothing serious.

Maybe Olivia has been pregnant this whole time 🤣
My guess is Olivia is in the early stages of pregnancy and needs him at home to look after the kids.

Bizarre reason to give for it to be anything else….

Reactions: 1
He does a lot of stuff like that. At least if he's kind hearted, there's a chance that he'll grow out of being a douchebag at some point.
I hope so too. It would be a shame for him to waste his top playing years being an idiot… too many footballers do it now

Reactions: 2
My guess is Olivia is in the early stages of pregnancy and needs him at home to look after the kids.

Bizarre reason to give for it to be anything else….
His daughter could be with her Mum and maybe AC could give a hand with his own kid. I think there’s more too it than that as friends or family could step in for a night or two.

His daughter could be with her Mum and maybe AY could give a hand with his own kid. I think there’s more too it than that as friends or family could step in for a night or two.

I think he hasn't been vaxxed.

• quarantine for 10 days on arrival and take a PCR test on day 1 and day 7. If the day 7 result is negative, you may end quarantine early.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s the vax thing too. If that’s his view then fair enough but it’s going to have an impact on his career and he’s going to end up missing out.

Reactions: 14
I think a lot of Footballers do charity work but never really talk about it, prefer to donate some money or shirts, boots etc and keep it out of the papers. Which is fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The PL have said this week that 81% of players have had one jab and 68% are double jabbed. So it's unlikely that he would be the only City player not vaccinated.

Given the travel that England have been doing for the WC qualifiers - including Poland which I think has mandatory quarantine - does that really mean that the whole team is vaxxed? Surely not?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.