Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could only be him or one other person, but he’s worn that exact jacket on insta this week so it’s pretty likely. 😕

Beyond disappointed, if it’s true I don’t want him anywhere near the club. So grim
It’s Bissouma in the video, we don’t know exactly what’s happened but hopefully whoever made the complaint is ok- that’s the important thing.

Reactions: 15
It’s Bissouma in the video, we don’t know exactly what’s happened but hopefully whoever made the complaint is ok- that’s the important thing.
Absolutely! There’s too much focus on the aggressor rather than the victim.

Reactions: 2
I'm not even joking, I seriously think some lectures about consent and women's rights need to be held across the Premier League clubs because this is getting out of hand. It's practically one player getting arrested every month now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Absolutely! There’s too much focus on the aggressor rather than the victim.
The amount of sexual assault cases among players make me so concerned. Some of them somehow get away with it. I hope the person who got assaulted is okay🙏🏼 I hope he doesn’t get away with it.

Reactions: 10
Tammy Abraham has confirmed he's double vaccinated, to me though both Tammy & Fikayo Tomori shouldnt have been put in the position of being asked that question.
It's different if they choose to say it by themselves but to be asked in a press conference.

Not a new thing in Englands press conferences though as we had Greenwood asked about Maguires arrest etc

Reactions: 10
it’s like some of you have completely forgotten that you’re on a gossip website; the main currency here is speculation.

whilst we’re on the subject of the vaccine; i do agree that it’s a personal choice. i’m double jabbed and there’s no judgement from me towards anyone who doesn’t want to get jabbed.

however, i will judge people who spout anti vax nonsense that is rooted in wild conspiracy theories and not, you know, scientific fact. saying it makes no difference who is and who isn’t is actually hilariously inaccurate. it’s scientifically proven that people who have the vaccine have a reduced risk of not only contracting the virus, but also reduces the risk of them getting serious complications from it. also, the obsession is crazy??? tell that to the families of the THREE MILLION people who have died from the virus. some of which could’ve been prevented had they been vaccinated. i’ve seen healthy people floored by this virus who are still suffering from long covid. it’s not a joke.
late as always but I want to applaud this. I’ve spent most of my working life in medical research and the amount of utter misinformation I’ve seen regarding the vaccine and trials is ridiculous. However I then get told that it’s just a difference of opinion… NO! Theirs is opinion, mine is fact

i actually had my vaccine as part of a trial a year ago, and got covid in July. Im literally about as low risk as you could possibly get but was almost admitted to hospital and I still stand by the belief that I’d have been much worse without the vaccine

• Heart
Reactions: 21
late as always but I want to applaud this. I’ve spent most of my working life in medical research and the amount of utter misinformation I’ve seen regarding the vaccine and trials is ridiculous. However I then get told that it’s just a difference of opinion… NO! Theirs is opinion, mine is fact

i actually had my vaccine as part of a trial a year ago, and got covid in July. Im literally about as low risk as you could possibly get but was almost admitted to hospital and I still stand by the belief that I’d have been much worse without the vaccine
Preach. This is a matter of science, not opinion. and anyone who doesn’t think their choice affects other people does not understand how this works. The vaccine demonstrably reduces the risk of catching covid (and therefore being in a position to spread it), but it also reduces rates of transmission if you do catch it. It also reduces the risk of hospitalisation and death (yes obviously there are people who get hospitalised and die who are vaccinated but the rate is *significantly* less than in unvaccinated people, anecdotes don’t outweigh data, and reducing the overall transmission rate helps these people too!)
The more people hospitalised and in ICU means that treatment for other conditions will be delayed or affected, the NHS was at breaking point even prior to the pandemic.
mRNA vaccines are not experimental, unless you count experiments that have been going on since the 80s as new. And any potential adverse effects occur at a much lower rate than any potential adverse effects from covid itself.
I know this riles me up but I am frontline healthcare and I genuinely don’t know how to explain to people they should care about other people anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tammy Abraham has confirmed he's double vaccinated, to me though both Tammy & Fikayo Tomori shouldnt have been put in the position of being asked that question.
It's different if they choose to say it by themselves but to be asked in a press conference.

Not a new thing in Englands press conferences though as we had Greenwood asked about Maguires arrest etc
Callum Robinson admitted he had not be jabbed and had CV19 twice. So are they being asked or just saying it? Dunno not seen all the videos. Maybe the journos need to be told dont ask that question as it is personal choice, yes they are "role models" but my work cannot ask me if I am jabbed or not or tell me to have jab. To me it looks like they are being asked but maybe this is to personal to ask but hey we've been chatting about it for ages so it will be asked as sadly we still have this COVID taking people away from us all. Do they get asked about having other jabs like the flu jab? Nope but this to be is a "touchy"subject atm.

Reactions: 3
Not a Newcastle fan, I bet they’ll be glad to be rid of Ashley tho. Interesting If it goes through, I can see then other clubs getting bought out by Saudis too

I can understand people being a bit 😕 as the Saudis are not great human rights wise.

There was video of Bissouma being cuffed on twitter ... He was one move away from a big club. bleeping disgusting behavior
Urgh if he has assaulted someone that is disgusting and I hope he gets what he deserves. Hes such a good player but there’s absolutely no excuse For this and he’s onlay got himself to blame… I hope the victim is alright

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I’ve noticed Declan Rice GF has deleted all the pics of them together off her insta, have they split up?

I
Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I’ve noticed Declan Rice GF has deleted all the pics of them together off her insta, have they split up?
don’t think so. She till has his pics in her highlights and in her dog’s insta

Reactions: 1
Did yall see that tik tok video of foden’s gf 👀 idk if it’s new or not but she was clubbing and a guy kind of kissed her. She even said the n word

Reactions: 1
Sportswashing. Saudi Arabian money should not be allowed anywhere near our clubs. Absolute disgrace.
Yeaaa it’s a bit grim. Also their human rights record is gross ☹ I wouldn’t like them to buy my club

I wonder if it’ll lead to anything like max spending caps or something?

Reactions: 4
There is a tweet doing bits on Twitter today from a Newcastle fan saying this Saudi takeover signals the end of their TORTURE. You couldn't make it up!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There is a tweet doing bits on Twitter today from a Newcastle fan saying this Saudi takeover signals the end of their TORTURE. You couldn't make it up!
Maybe they should research the human rights issues in Saudi, that would give them a better idea of what torture actually means.

All the governing bodies in world football infuriate me, they back all these campaigns for equality and then still continue to sell out to the highest bidder. They back the rainbow lace campaign but then give the World Cup to a country where homosexuality is illegal. It’s all lip service. Try and push the woman’s game and get more women involved in higher positions in the game but allow football clubs to be bought and run by governments of countries where women are second class citizens.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.