Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andalib Razzak

Thanks I looked into in at he was reporting to spend 3.5 billion for united which I believe got declined. And Newcastle was around 300mil. Well they saved themselves some money lol.

Don't even gonna lie I'm glad it got declined don't want themnto own united after all the human right laws they broke and everything else
What human rights are you talking about ?

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Hang on, he's 25, and was found guilty of abusing her in 2010, so when he was 14?? What the fuck

I hope she's ok following whatever has happened now

Edit - 2010 must be a mistake surely. He can't have been married then? I've read this article a couple of times and still can't make head nor tail of it

He was found guilty in 2017

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I didn’t say that did I? There’s a difference though, go for someone’s character by all means IMO.

I hope you have the same energy for everyone who works for Man City and alike. Seems like the woman is the easy target but she’s actually just the front.
Yes I do have the same energy for Man City et al as it happens.
Frankly the fact that a women is fronting a Saudi Sportswashing group is disgraceful.
If pointing that out is seen as a misogynistic attack on an "easy target" rather than valid criticism of her rampant hypocrisy, then so be it.

BDY_97

VIP Member
That whole friendship group seem anti vax. Annie, Megan, Maybe Fern then. It’s quite possible some players will be vaccinated while their wags refuse due to club pressure.
They are also friends with antivaxxers so it wouldn’t surprise me

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
See I assumed it was because Henderson wasn't on the pitch yet? So he's had to give it to someone already on the field

Mount did look baffled didn't he 🤣

Edit - was it actually a double sub? Bbc live texts suggests it was, but I thought Kane went off before Henderson came on
Pretty sure Kane high fives Henderson as he came off but he made sure he’d already got rid of the armband.