Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it has been mentioned, I don’t really come on this thread much anymore butttt has anyone seen Vinni Loftus Cheeks tik tok about how her brothers girlfriends are her friends 👀 wonder which one RLCs girlfriend is

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it has been mentioned, I don’t really come on this thread much anymore butttt has anyone seen Vinni Loftus Cheeks tik tok about how her brothers girlfriends are her friends 👀 wonder which one RLCs girlfriend is
She could be talking about his two brothers who have girlfriends? She is close to them.

The only girlfriend of his I have heard about is someone he was dating prior to the 2018 World Cup.

He seems like is a very private guy.

think I need to stop reading on here before I go to sleep!

last night I had a dream where I was sitting at a dining room table in Tyrone Mings' house (have no idea why him specifically because I barely know who he is) and his fans kept on coming up to the window and knocking on it and it was my job to tell them to go away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could be talking about his two brothers who have girlfriends? She is close to them.

The only girlfriend of his I have heard about is someone he was dating prior to the 2018 World Cup.

He seems like is a very private guy.
Ah didn’t realise he had two brothers, thought it was just the one! Agree he does seem extremely private.

Reactions: 1
think I need to stop reading on here before I go to sleep!

last night I had a dream where I was sitting at a dining room table in Tyrone Mings' house (have no idea why him specifically because I barely know who he is) and his fans kept on coming up to the window and knocking on it and it was my job to tell them to go away 🤣
haha I dreamt of Grealish last Night, we were neighbours & I wished him good luck in your match :ROFLMAO: He was in a Villa shirt weirdly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just pointing out there’s a covid thread and a covid conspiracy thread on here, not trying to moderate but, you know. I’m very sorry for people’s losses though xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeah like do what you want; i’m double jabbed and couldn’t care less who is and who isn’t. it’s personal preference. just don’t agree with the spreading of propaganda against getting the vaccine especially from public figures who can influence people and manipulate them to feel a certain way about it when the facts they share are just complete pish.
I’m not sure what’s happened to this thread but I will say what I am struggling with is the anti vaccine/ anti mask brigade being so judgemental to those who have been vaxxed or wear a mask. Each to their own and all that don’t take the jab if you are unsure/ don’t feel you need it. Fine likewise don’t wear a mask if you choose not too but equally fine for those who choose to

Reactions: 8
Newcastle’s takeover is thought to be back on, and could even be announced tomorrow.

Happy for the club as the fans have had such a hard time with Mike Ashley as owner, who refused to invest in the club, academy, stadium, training ground. In addition the social media presence/commercial side of things has always been ignored.

Reactions: 7
Reports that a Brighton player has been arrested for sexual assault in a nightclub 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone see that weather out there today… corrrr it was windy. Stay safe ladies and gents.

and let’s all mind our own business on the vaccine front hey 😉 we are here to gossip on the lives of the stupid and famous

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I saw that. Is that definitely him though?
Could only be him or one other person, but he’s worn that exact jacket on insta this week so it’s pretty likely. 😕

Beyond disappointed, if it’s true I don’t want him anywhere near the club. So grim

Reactions: 3
Could only be him or one other person, but he’s worn that exact jacket on insta this week so it’s pretty likely. 😕

Beyond disappointed, if it’s true I don’t want him anywhere near the club. So grim
Oh right. Didn’t know that about the jacket, sounds pretty conclusive it was him then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.