Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Brooks (Bournemouth and Wales) has been diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma. Poor guy - hope he has a swift recovery.
It has a high survival rate, one if not the best, for all forms of cancer. Add in that he’s physically fit too.
He said the Wales medical team helped to detect it. Credit to them!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
David Brooks (Bournemouth and Wales) has been diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma. Poor guy - hope he has a swift recovery.
Absolutely awful. He’s only 24. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Obviously cheating is tit, but imagine if you grew up in that scenario. From the time he was about 13 he was billed as a superstar in waiting. At 16 he was a household name. His background looks like he didn't get great advice either.

Plus, teenagers in general are often emotionally immature idiots. Adding millions of pounds and fame to the situation doesn't help. There's a reason why so many child stars end up messed up.

Before anyone replies, I am not excusing bad behaviour. I just think teenagers getting that fame and money are likely to do stupid stuff.
Yeah true he should have had better people around him to stop him getting involved in these scandals
or at least handle it better. Child stars is a good example, and a good reason why a lot of parents keep their kids money in a set account until they’re old enough… giving a 16 year old mega money is going to cause issues unless theyre remarkably grown for their age.

I think I remember reading at the time they went off and got married after the altercation and were returning from their elopement/honeymoon when they were arrested for breaking the restraining order.
So they had a restraining order but got married? Does not sound like a healthy relationship. I hope the girl is ok

Reactions: 3
So they had a restraining order but got married? Does not sound like a healthy relationship. I hope the girl is ok
From what I read they were also going to issue a restraining order against her for him but that was never officially issued before they left the country, if they had have done she would also be in the same situation as him. Sounds like a pretty toxic relationship all round. His brother has also been previously accused of sexual assault, not a great family.

Is dele actually dating peps daughter? He has followed cindy wolfie and her friends who are all currently in London 🧐
Dele never seems to be a guy to be trusted at this point. He went on a date with a blonde girl two months ago accompanied by Ben and two more brunette girls, and if maria and him began dating months ago how could he go on a date woth another girl? I don’t think they are together. Maybe getting to know each other, or maybe it is about a job because dele’s friends are in a fashion business and maria also deals with fashion stuff. If maria trusted him good luck girl.

Haven’t caught up with these threads in ages but I have it on good authority that Chloe (Mason’s ex) was out with Joe Willock this week and they looked very together. Bit of a step down…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haven’t caught up with these threads in ages but I have it on good authority that Chloe (Mason’s ex) was out with Joe Willock this week and they looked very together. Bit of a step down…
Such a downgrade but she strikes me as someone who just wants to be a WAG doesn’t matter who’s WAG just likes the life.

For all the Chilly fans out there I think Joanna is trying to get back into the harem. There’s probably a waiting list now but she seems she’s been commenting on his sister and Sasha’s posts recently deffo something to look out for.

Reactions: 9
How ?

I watched that girl Emily’s live today. People kept asking about Mase. Her friend Tom Bale who’s apparently friends with lando norris kept replying to Mase’s fangirls teasing Emily. She too kept reading comments about how everyone was shipping her with Mase and some people were mentioning Chloe too. That’s just so rude honestly. Why would you ask about Chloe but what I didn’t like was that girl Emily reading comments about people asking her about Mase and Chloe. She could’ve just ignored comments about Chloe, even if she’s Mase’s friend or dating him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Such a downgrade but she strikes me as someone who just wants to be a WAG doesn’t matter who’s WAG just likes the life.

For all the Chilly fans out there I think Joanna is trying to get back into the harem. There’s probably a waiting list now but she seems she’s been commenting on his sister and Sasha’s posts recently deffo something to look out for.
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tom said “Mason’s performance was poor because Emily kept him up all night.” And she was just going along with it. If she doesn’t want the hate then just stop replying to those comments. How hard is it to ignore those comments.

Reactions: 1
Tom said “Mason’s performance was poor because Emily kept him up all night.” And she was just going along with it. If she doesn’t want the hate then just stop replying to those comments. How hard is it to ignore those comments.
They are friends, she been bombarded with stuff from teens over the last few days. She winding them up

They are friends, she been bombarded with stuff from teens over the last few days. She winding them up
She also a clout chaser that’s clear to anyone

But isn’t that a bit disrespectful for Mason ? I mean Tom isn’t ebeb his friend
I don’t think they are that close as she making out. He literally only followed her 2 weeks ago after meeting on a night out.

After she split she followed loads of footballers so definitely had me thing in mind, to blag another footballer

I don’t think they are that close as she making out. He literally only followed her 2 weeks ago after meeting on a night out.

After she split she followed loads of footballers so definitely had me thing in mind, to blag another footballer
I don’t know who this Emily girl is but she sounds like Natasha 2.0 I want better for Mason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.