Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see this is what I mean they talk like they know them personally, poor girls are in for a shock 😭😭😭
If you have time check a blog called footballconfessions, that's where I got the pictures from. That blog is such a mess. They even claimed players couldn't have sex TWO WEEKS before matches 😭😭 that would mean they would never be allowed to have sex unless it was summer. I think the natality rates amongst footballers would tell us other but alright

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just checked and its nearly 12 weeks since the final of the euros. So might have some baby announcements soon 😂
As usually after a big event theres a couple

Reactions: 4
I hope it's NOT Rashford as the papers are absolutely desperate for reason to knock him off his perch. I don't think he's ever spoken about the vaccine publicly, but could be wrong. He's well advised enough to have had the shot, surely.
Surely Rashford has got more sense, him and Hendo would be the ones I would be least worried about
Kyle Walker on the other hand strikes me as someone who 100% believes in conspiracy theories (and aliens)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that they mention they’ve been pressurised by their partners not to get the vaccine says to me that Stones and Rice are two of the three senior players. They are the two wags who have publicly been against the vaccine so that’s the articles way of hinting.

I can’t see Grealish being one, just don’t think he has the brain capacity to handle a conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you have time check a blog called footballconfessions, that's where I got the pictures from. That blog is such a mess. They even claimed players couldn't have sex TWO WEEKS before matches 😭😭 that would mean they would never be allowed to have sex unless it was summer. I think the natality rates amongst footballers would tell us other but alright
Two weeks? 😂😂😂
Some will be doing it 2 minutes before the match starts if they could.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I highly highly doubt Rashford would refuse the vaccine. He defo is not the type. He would be the first one I would rule out to say he didn't refuse the vaccine. Kyle walker on the other hand, can't see him being vaccinated. Same as john stones and his pushy anti vax gf

Reactions: 20
What always annoys me is the to spy on people theories.
Are they so stupid they don't realise they have mobile phones or what? The government and big companies wouldn't need anything else to spy on people if they wanted.
Seriously that theory is as bad as one someone posted on twitter months ago saying that there are particles on the vaccine that travel to our brains and the government and the ones in charge can decide when to kill us by pressing a button.
Whoever posted that on Twitter has watch Kingsmen once too often….

Reactions: 4
I remember during the time of the election in 2019, Annie posted that she could never be friends with someone who votes labour and not conservatives something along those lines so basically i’m guessing she’s against the vaccine and which means kyle could be as well

I remember during the time of the election in 2019, Annie posted that she could never be friends with someone who votes labour and not conservatives something along those lines so basically i’m guessing she’s against the vaccine and which means kyle could be as well
Kyle also didn’t care about lockdowns so

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure it won’t be Rashford or Hendo, i’ll be so sad if it is 🤣 thank god sterling has been vaccinated so the press can’t slate him more than they usually do.

Reactions: 9
I hope it's NOT Rashford as the papers are absolutely desperate for reason to knock him off his perch. I don't think he's ever spoken about the vaccine publicly, but could be wrong. He's well advised enough to have had the shot, surely.
I have wondered about Rashford becuase it was mentioned last year in one of the broadsheets that he was being lined up to Lead a pro vaccine campaign and we haven’t yet heard.

Kyle also didn’t care about lockdowns so
Wait till she meets Aaron Ramsdale’s brother. He is certainly a labour or Green voter.

I have wondered about Rashford becuase it was mentioned last year he was being lined up to Lead a pro vaccine campaign and we haven’t yet heard.
Did that actually happen? I remember there was a list of 'sensible' celebrities, but I don't remember the campaign itself - I assumed it didn't happen.
Doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't find vaccinated people to do it. Some people don't feel comfortable lecturing others. If this government asked me to do anything for them, they'd be met with the greatest of LOLs.

Reactions: 1
The fact that they mention they’ve been pressurised by their partners not to get the vaccine says to me that Stones and Rice are two of the three senior players. They are the two wags who have publicly been against the vaccine so that’s the articles way of hinting.

I can’t see Grealish being one, just don’t think he has the brain capacity to handle a conspiracy theory.
I agree with Stones - maybe Rice but depends if the Sun have remembered her one post.

Did that actually happen? I remember there was a list of 'sensible' celebrities, but I don't remember the campaign itself - I assumed it didn't happen.
Doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't find vaccinated people to do it. Some people don't feel comfortable lecturing others. If this government asked me to do anything for them, they'd be met with the greatest of LOLs.
Ignore me. Just realised it was an NHS campaign.

I’m pretty sure it won’t be Rashford or Hendo, i’ll be so sad if it is 🤣 thank god sterling has been vaccinated so the press can’t slate him more than they usually do.
I don’t think it’s either of those as they both headed big campaigns during the pandemic, there would be major hints in one of these articles if it was either of them. I mean you would be pretty stupid to head a campaign that raises money for the NHS and then not take the vaccine, regardless of your opinion on the vaccine it would be PR suicide.

Reactions: 5
It did with older celebs but there were very few younger ones involved. Numbers were high enough among older people that they soon focussed on BAME older people.
I don’t think it’s either of those as they both headed big campaigns during the pandemic, there would be major hints in one of these articles if it was either of them. I mean you would be pretty stupid to head a campaign that raises money for the NHS and then not take the vaccine, regardless of your opinion on the vaccine it would be PR suicide.
That would be true.

What always annoys me is the to spy on people theories.
Are they so stupid they don't realise they have mobile phones or what? The government and big companies wouldn't need anything else to spy on people if they wanted.
Seriously that theory is as bad as one someone posted on twitter months ago saying that there are particles on the vaccine that travel to our brains and the government and the ones in charge can decide when to kill us by pressing a button.
I thought the same too, like has he not heard of mobile phones, National insurance numbers, banks… the government could track you if they want
oh it was the 1 at the top on the video. As they'd have to choose that.
It has Henderson, Rashford, Pickford, Maguire, Barkley, Trippier & Kane
Rashford surely would Have it, he’s very socially and politically smart. Henderson, Kane and Maguire seem too sensible to buy into crazy theories and I haven’t seen Kate or Ferne post anything anti vax

Stones and Walker will be one them especially if their dolt girlfriends have a say

Reactions: 5
I thought the same too, like has he not heard of mobile phones, National insurance numbers, banks… the government could track you if they want

Rashford surely would Have it, he’s very socially and politically smart. Henderson, Kane and Maguire seem too sensible to buy into crazy theories and I haven’t seen Kate or Ferne post anything anti vax

Stones and Walker will be one them especially if their dolt girlfriends have a say
Depends on what Charlie Kane thinks. Harry seems to listen to his brother more than anyone else.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Pickford refusing it, he seems the type (no offence) and I do remember Megan liking a post about anti vax but for the life of me can’t remember what account it was. This was before the euros though so maybe her opinion changed since… and she hasn’t put anything publically on her stories about it tbf but wouldn’t be surprised if it was him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.