Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who the unvaxxed at MU and NU are? Apparently they’re both only at like 20%

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she won’t want the attention and probably the vile comments & messages she gets off people ( mainly deluded teenage kids) just cos she’s dating a footballer - who’s shes been with ages which is why she’s probably removed the pics of them together or they may have split( doubtful) either way it is really none of anyone’s business and nobody but them should care about what’s going on 🤷🏻‍♀️
I more meant she now use her Instagram for influencer stuff if that what she does now. Never mentioned them splitting I guess like you say maybe fed up of people talking pictures of her and Declan and using them?

I wonder who the unvaxxed at MU and NU are? Apparently they’re both only at like 20%
I'm afraid to ask but do you mean 20% are vaccinated or that 20% aren't? I imagine it's only 20% vaccinated because this stupid team loves to disappoint me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Man United have a big senior squad so that probably means about 7 vaccinated... You'd assume Maguire, Rashford, De Gea and Ronaldo would be four of them.

As for Newcastle... Darlow has been vaccinated. They have quite a lot of players that scream 'I watch YouTube conspiracy videos in the night' like Shelvey, and the Longstaffs.

Man United have a big senior squad so that probably means about 7 vaccinated... You'd assume Maguire, Rashford, De Gea and Ronaldo would be four of them.

As for Newcastle... Darlow has been vaccinated. They have quite a lot of players that scream 'I watch YouTube conspiracy videos in the night' like Shelvey, and the Longstaffs.
I think Pogba might be 1 of our un vaxxed, as he had covid plus he's never in a mask in our team arrival pics.
I know Portugal as a Country is highly vaccinated so might mean Bruno/Diogo Dalot have been done.
Having a player like Ronaldo being jabbed might tempt a few of our players to do it though.

typical Pogba he is wearing a mask in his national team pics so who knows

only 20%?!? wow, I knew the rate was low but didn't know it was that low, that's crazy

also, I thought the unvaxxed player with a partner sharing antivax stuff was john stones, surely? when did lauren fryer post antivax stuff?

only 20%?!? wow, I knew the rate was low but didn't know it was that low, that's crazy

also, I thought the unvaxxed player with a partner sharing antivax stuff was john stones, surely? when did lauren fryer post antivax stuff?
The Times says "

Old Trafford insiders insist they are not among one or two “outliers” who have convinced only 20 per cent of their squad to have the jabs, but The Times understands that they are part of a significant group still some way off matching the likes of Liverpool and Leeds United at close to 100 per cent."

Don’t really understand why Lauren would delete all pictures with Declan, as others said everyone knows they are together and her profile is still public so surely not for privacy reasons? She gives me odd vibes, especially with that bleeping dog 😩

Reactions: 3
The Times says "

Old Trafford insiders insist they are not among one or two “outliers” who have convinced only 20 per cent of their squad to have the jabs, but The Times understands that they are part of a significant group still some way off matching the likes of Liverpool and Leeds United at close to 100 per cent."
It’s up to individuals if they are vaccinated or not, they are not in a job that would require it such as medical or a care, my employees could not “ make” it a requirement for me to have the jab.
I think it’s unfair to speculate who has and hasn’t had it- They would have their reasons for not having it just like any “normal” person walking the street

• Heart
It’s up to individuals if they are vaccinated or not, they are not in a job that would require it such as medical or a care, my employees could not “ make” it a requirement for me to have the jab.
I think it’s unfair to speculate who has and hasn’t had it- They would have their reasons for not having it just like any “normal” person walking the street
But they are not just like any "normal" person walking the street. They are influential public figures and role models. And they know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
personally I dont mind the speculation as it does affect others. As even though we can still catch it double vaxxed it does lower the spread.
I think a big reason people arnt being vaccinated is they think 'well I'll be ok if I get it'

Lots of people will only take it seriously if they lost someone to it

Reactions: 6
Get the jab so my jab works better. It literally makes no difference who is vaxxed or not. You can still catch and transmit PERIOD. It reduces your symptoms so a personal choice and nothing to do with anyone else we don’t ask or care who has the flu jab the obsession is crazy.

• Heart
But they are not just like any "normal" person walking the street. They are influential public figures and role models. And they know it.
Yes they are supposed role models but that does not stop them doing awful things in their private life does it. Also just because they are role models shouldn’t mean they should have to have something they don’t want

• Heart
Get the jab so my jab works better. It literally makes no difference who is vaxxed or not. You can still catch and transmit PERIOD. It reduces your symptoms so a personal choice and nothing to do with anyone else we don’t ask or care who has the flu jab the obsession is crazy.
Thats not true though, it lowers the transmission rate which means it'll spread less and less and so on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thats not true though, it lowers the transmission rate which means it'll spread less and less and so on
Maybe take a look at Israel. They’ve had record numbers since almost there entire population is vaccinated and on booster shots. Even our Health secretary double jabbed and got covid. If you have had covid you have antibodies just as good as the vaccine but weirdly some people are in some sort of cult desperate to see everyone inject themselves with mRNA with no LONG TERM data. Moderna has been pulled today for under 30s in sweeden due to heart inflammation. If your jab works and stops transmission then you don’t need to worry about anyone else who hasn’t had it. The vaccines won’t eradicate it just like the flu jab doesn’t eradicate the flu. I just can’t get over people feeling entitled to no others private medical decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe take a look at Israel. They’ve had record numbers since almost there entire population is vaccinated and on booster shots. Even our Health secretary double jabbed and got covid. If you have had covid you have antibodies just as good as the vaccine but weirdly some people are in some sort of cult desperate to see everyone inject themselves with mRNA with no LONG TERM data. Moderna has been pulled today for under 30s in sweeden due to heart inflammation. If your jab works and stops transmission then you don’t need to worry about anyone else who hasn’t had it. The vaccines won’t eradicate it just like the flu jab doesn’t eradicate the flu. I just can’t get over people feeling entitled to no others private medical decisions.
Can always tell those who've seen healthy people die from covid & those who havent

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it’s like some of you have completely forgotten that you’re on a gossip website; the main currency here is speculation.

whilst we’re on the subject of the vaccine; i do agree that it’s a personal choice. i’m double jabbed and there’s no judgement from me towards anyone who doesn’t want to get jabbed.

however, i will judge people who spout anti vax nonsense that is rooted in wild conspiracy theories and not, you know, scientific fact. saying it makes no difference who is and who isn’t is actually hilariously inaccurate. it’s scientifically proven that people who have the vaccine have a reduced risk of not only contracting the virus, but also reduces the risk of them getting serious complications from it. also, the obsession is crazy??? tell that to the families of the THREE MILLION people who have died from the virus. some of which could’ve been prevented had they been vaccinated. i’ve seen healthy people floored by this virus who are still suffering from long covid. it’s not a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can always tell those who've seen healthy people die from covid & those who havent
Sadly, yes.
But hey, lucky us! We get medicine experts to explain things to us here. Who needs doctors?

Reactions: 11
it’s like some of you have completely forgotten that you’re on a gossip website; the main currency here is speculation.

whilst we’re on the subject of the vaccine; i do agree that it’s a personal choice. i’m double jabbed and there’s no judgement from me towards anyone who doesn’t want to get jabbed.

however, i will judge people who spout anti vax nonsense that is rooted in wild conspiracy theories and not, you know, scientific fact. saying it makes no difference who is and who isn’t is actually hilariously inaccurate. it’s scientifically proven that people who have the vaccine have a reduced risk of not only contracting the virus, but also reduces the risk of them getting serious complications from it. also, the obsession is crazy??? tell that to the families of the THREE MILLION people who have died from the virus. some of which could’ve been prevented had they been vaccinated. i’ve seen healthy people floored by this virus who are still suffering from long covid. it’s not a joke.
exactly how I feel, which is different to at first as I had the stage of hoping all the anti vaxxers get it & die :rolleyes:
now i'm much more sane & understand why some dont feel ready atm. It's the tin hat brigade I dislike so much rubbish they type

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.