Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how many footballers from some teams might refuse.

But it’s the Sun who has written the Article. So they would be targeting it at their readers and I think their would think their readers would see him as senior.
Just because that rag write for their readers, they still know when a player is senior or not

Reactions: 4
Doubt it, they clearly know football terms even if their information is bullshit. They seemed to emphasize that it was a senior player as well, why would they mention that if it wasn’t intended in that way?
Because they’re The Sun, they write in the way that they think will appeal to the most people/be the most controversial, they’re not here to get technicalities right 🤣 It’s like when they say there’s a huge scandal with a massssive footballer and it turns out to be one that everyone has to google to see who it is

Reactions: 1
I think Senior for them is Anyone who had a notable part to play at the euros. While non senior are those who barely or didn’t play. It might also include those on the potential list Southgate has but not called up this time or at the Euro’s.

Just because that rag write for their readers, they still know when a player is senior or not
But I honestly think people would see Grealish in Particular as senior as he is the most mentioned player atm.

Reactions: 2
I think Senior for them is Anyone who had a notable part to play at the euros. While non senior are those who barely or didn’t play. It might also include those on the potential list Southgate has but not called up this time or at the Euro’s.
I mean that’s not how it works but ok. I couldn’t care less if it’s a senior player or a player that’s only been called up once, if they are stupid enough to not be vaccinated then 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

I’m not saying they don’t, though, just that they wouldn’t be averse to publishing something not “technically” correct. They’re writing for the masses, we know this

I’m not saying they don’t, though, just that they wouldn’t be averse to publishing something not “technically” correct. They’re writing for the masses, we know this
Oh I know just usually that rag when they say senior, they mean the older & more established players

But I honestly think people would see Grealish in Particular as senior as he is the most mentioned player atm.
Someone who has only started in one game in a major tournament can’t be classed as a senior member of a squad.

Reactions: 3
Someone who has only started in one game in a major tournament can’t be classed as a senior member of a squad.
Also, they seem to be saying those five players are important for Southgate and his plans, so it has to be people who featured at the Euros or have been called up recently.

wonder if the pic in that sun article was dropping hints, as it only has half the team. And they couldve picked any team pic from a match

Reactions: 3
wonder if the pic in that sun article was dropping hints, as it only has half the team. And they couldve picked any team pic from a match
What picture, I can only see stock images of Qatar, The trophy, and someone getting vaccinated. And a picture of Southgate?

What picture, I can only see stock images of Qatar, The trophy, and someone getting vaccinated. And a picture of Southgate?
oh it was the 1 at the top on the video. As they'd have to choose that.
It has Henderson, Rashford, Pickford, Maguire, Barkley, Trippier & Kane

Barkley? I doubt that's a hint. He hasn't been called up in like two years.

Barkley? I doubt that's a hint. He hasn't been called up in like two years.
that's kind of my point, of all the pictures they choose that one.
And papers like to drop hints so could mean the 3 senior players are in that picture

I honestly think the anti-vaxxers are: Walker, Stones, Foden (I'm a little on the fence but he strikes me as an anti vaxxer), Grealish... not too sure about the 5th though

Reactions: 8
I honestly think the anti-vaxxers are: Walker, Stones, Foden (I'm a little on the fence but he strikes me as an anti vaxxer), Grealish... not too sure about the 5th though
Those are who I’d choose too. Can’t think who for the fifth

I hope it's NOT Rashford as the papers are absolutely desperate for reason to knock him off his perch. I don't think he's ever spoken about the vaccine publicly, but could be wrong. He's well advised enough to have had the shot, surely.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.