Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosadiaz

I hope it's NOT Rashford as the papers are absolutely desperate for reason to knock him off his perch. I don't think he's ever spoken about the vaccine publicly, but could be wrong. He's well advised enough to have had the shot, surely.
Surely Rashford has got more sense, him and Hendo would be the ones I would be least worried about
Kyle Walker on the other hand strikes me as someone who 100% believes in conspiracy theories (and aliens)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

spilldatea

VIP Member
Ross Barkley on that treadmill in his Insta story 🥵
Should be illegal
he gives me extreme fuck boy vibes. the kinda lad that messages you ‘without me 😏🙈’ when he asks what you’re doing and you say taking a shower. defo begs for nudes and defo shares them on the lads group chat. would give you the shittest shag of your life and instead of an orgasm, you’d get HPV.

he’s got bunda tho i’ll give him that 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stassup

Nah a girl i know is a complete anti vax loon as in she thinks the virus is fake and Bill Gates paid off the governments to create fear and recruit people into his cult via microchip when the world collapses (i wish it was a joke). She’s started stockpiling like really weird shit because she thinks someone will reveal the truth “soon”. She geniunely said Bill Gates will control you remotely like in the Sims and she’s going to insulate her house so he can’t get her.

I pointed out that i don’t think Bill Gates has even heard of where we live and asked why he’d control her when he could control like…anyone and she didn’t laugh :ROFLMAO:

Her boyfriend is the most sensible person and literally read medical research papers before deciding to get the vaccine.

So nah I don’t think they’ll split up over it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not unless he refuses because of her and it ruins hiscareer
Sod the players and wags I wanna hear more about this chick 😂

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
It’s sour mouthing to suggest Jesse might not be Hope’s Dad. I know I’m guilty of saying things but I’ve learnt to bite my tongue. That about Jesse is in bad taste and too far but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xxlax

Need the person who’s always talking about how beautiful Ruby Mae is to come and change the topic 😩🤣

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Really hope that Newcastle fan is ok. How did Reguilon notice that fast & Dier urging the medical team to hurry up too 👏🏼

Reactions: 21

BDY_97

VIP Member
I saw this too. Is this girl trying to say she is the girl in the alleged hotel room. When they both have white bath robes on. She don't look like that girl. I still think it was a photo shop fake of JG and that girl
No chance was it photoshopped. It’s one of my favourite pictures 😂 nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
it’s like some of you have completely forgotten that you’re on a gossip website; the main currency here is speculation.

whilst we’re on the subject of the vaccine; i do agree that it’s a personal choice. i’m double jabbed and there’s no judgement from me towards anyone who doesn’t want to get jabbed.

however, i will judge people who spout anti vax nonsense that is rooted in wild conspiracy theories and not, you know, scientific fact. saying it makes no difference who is and who isn’t is actually hilariously inaccurate. it’s scientifically proven that people who have the vaccine have a reduced risk of not only contracting the virus, but also reduces the risk of them getting serious complications from it. also, the obsession is crazy??? tell that to the families of the THREE MILLION people who have died from the virus. some of which could’ve been prevented had they been vaccinated. i’ve seen healthy people floored by this virus who are still suffering from long covid. it’s not a joke.
late as always but I want to applaud this. I’ve spent most of my working life in medical research and the amount of utter misinformation I’ve seen regarding the vaccine and trials is ridiculous. However I then get told that it’s just a difference of opinion… NO! Theirs is opinion, mine is fact

i actually had my vaccine as part of a trial a year ago, and got covid in July. Im literally about as low risk as you could possibly get but was almost admitted to hospital and I still stand by the belief that I’d have been much worse without the vaccine

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m double jabbed but don’t agree with people being forced to get the vaccine
It’s also Qatar’s right to refuse unvaccinated people from entering the country. So I don’t want to hear any footballers moaning about rights being taking away and all of that shit, it’s not your right to play in a football tournament. Either get the jab or deal with the fact that you will be missing out on all of these opportunities.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Must be raging that’s the photo of her they choose
She definitely is - no editing..... 😂

I'm glad she is being called out. I am all for freedom of speech and people's right to choose, however at least ensure that you know what you are talking about.

Boohoo.com

I highly highly doubt Rashford would refuse the vaccine. He defo is not the type. He would be the first one I would rule out to say he didn't refuse the vaccine. Kyle walker on the other hand, can't see him being vaccinated. Same as john stones and his pushy anti vax gf

Reactions: 20

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I find the boy a bit smarmy (same with JG, Abraham, Maddison) but she sounds like a next level Brat. I hope you gave her evils @MarthaFarkus 🤣
Of course 😇 I told her to watch what she was doing and she looked down her nose at me. Obviously I laughed in her face and went about my business. You’re no better than me love, just because you’re shagging a footballer - who hasn’t 😂

• Haha

Eddie Crane

The Paul Scholes video has turned my stomach rotten, he needs to learn what’s appropriate with his daughter and respect her space although it’s all clearly been normalised with her.

He leaves comments on her Instagram pics like a boyfriend or a pervy guy who’s interest in her romantically.

Their relationship is just icky on the whole tbh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
Wow you hope anti vaxxers get it and die? You do realise anti vaccine means you take NO vaccine I’ve personally had every vaccine as have my children however this one I’m not yet comfortable with and we have had covid. Do you hope all those who choose to be obese who don’t look after there health who don’t exercise who take no personal responsibility for their own health die too? I wouldn’t wish death on anyone regardless of what they choose to do what a disgusting human you are.
if you read you'll see i said i had a stage of thinking that, which was just after i watched my healthy dad die on his bedroom floor because of covid.
you quoted my post which says I dont think that way anymore

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Salah is just ridiculous isn’t he, what a player. Absolute pleasure to watch… when he’s playing the other 18 teams in the league and not yours!!

Reactions: 19

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Just pointing out there’s a covid thread and a covid conspiracy thread on here, not trying to moderate but, you know. I’m very sorry for people’s losses though xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19