Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
This totally could just be me but I find it uncomfortable when she’s sharing footage of her grandad. Like film him in an ambulance for your own memories but to broadcast it - did he consent to that? Maybe some people wouldn’t want to be shown in their vulnerable state.

I think it’s disrespectful and in her case done for sympathy.

Reactions: 50

Laurenjm92

Guys I'm going to take one for the fucking team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how shit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Eden Harvs#19 - Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom.

What did she say? I think she's deleted the post now. Typical of her to delete when called out.
She was using a clip from the inbetweeners and miming over the top, they basically used the word poofter to describe someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

queencoco

Chatty Member
So we have missing nails (photoshop budget didn’t stretch that far)
No synopsis
Sausages and mash 🧑‍🍳 ⭐
A cookbook by a man who can’t cook
Bespoke commentary by Eden when no one cares about what she has to say
The promo video was taken down because there was a flame in the pan (what?!🤣)
QR code leading to the wagamamas take out menu
QR code leading to Google maps to the ivy
Maybe Eden will do a recipe for a fish dish? A few sprays of perfume and femfresh deodorant and a dash of BV?
Has Lee got a page? Chilled piss in a wine glass, but you can only serve it to your wife?
Page 2. How to open a can of red bull, roll a fag then spark it up

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aw, Mel moon put a TikTok up of Eden donating £500 to her charity fundraiser for a little boy who was murdered whislt in his grandparents care.
She mentioned Eden didn't have to donate because she wasn't gaining absolutely anything from it. What a selfless woman she is aye 😂 that 500 isn't even a fraction of her daily earnings because she's rich after her biggest brand deal which nobody yet knows about 🤔 Eden knew if she donated a decent amount Mel would make a TikTok and the comments about how incredible Eden is would flood in. And what a surprise they have 🙄😂 Eden is clutching because her attitude WILL eventually get her cancelled and no matter what she says or how much she begs, people will start opening her eyes! So now she's at s point where she needs to do whatever she possibly can to make herself look incredible and keep up her wonderful persona.

I'll always credit anyone who donated to a charity,that £500 will help the boys family massively,but don't act Asif she wasn't gaining anything from it 😂Mel's got a big account. So I imagine since posting that video Eden and Lloyd have both gained followers, which means more views and more comments, and she will make that 500 back in a few hours!
Credit where credit is due for the donation.

However I watched mel's charity live and there was one girl, with no following, who donated over £800. Where is her video of recognition? Doesn't she "deserve" it because she's not well known enough to name drop?

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Romany

VIP Member
I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.
Your comments often confuse me. Because in one breathe you criticise Eden and in the next you often defend her ways.

I don’t think cheffy ‘tipped her over the edge’ at all. She has no real problems in life except whether to wear Gucci or LV.

Doesn’t matter whether Molly Mae would care about what Eden said. It is the principle. Eden is so entitled she thinks she can dish out hate and opinions to everyone on earth publicly on live, however when someone makes a comment about her she can not take it.

Eden is a joke who constantly uses mental health for attention and it’s disgusting. It’s clear to see how much she has changed, perhaps it’s her real true colours now shining through. She’s not a good person and I hope she realises that and doesn’t come back from this ‘break.’

However we all know she will with more attention seeking tactics and more self diagnosed illnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

renegademasterx

Hahaha cookbook. If you need two misfits from TikTok to tell you how to make tomato pasta then you need to have a serious word with yourself 😬
Imagine the recipes… “boil the pasta, and whilst it’s boiling, baby likes to finger me on the counter”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Mrskane29

VIP Member
No this is a different Brooke, I think her username is brookhwr on TikTok! She's amazing so down to earth and lovely, she does clothes hauls including small businesses, she's one of my favourites!
Is that the pretty dark haired girl that swings in on the door??

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Becksblue

Cheffy on live saying she’s bought E&L’s cookbook. Saying she’s helping the homeless because that’s what Lloyd obviously is 😂😂

Says she’s gunna do a light hearted and fun video when it arrives and she’s gunna rate it and that she finds it rather offensive (quite rightly so being an actual TRAINED chef) that these 2 have a cookbook out and they’re not chefs.

Basically just summing up everything on here about it 😂

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
Who does he think he is? He’s the biggest ick I’ve ever come across. Thinking he’s got a residency in Ibiza and bringing out merch.

Also what the hell kind of exchange is saying summers class innit.
I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a slag if you say no