Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Bringing cheffys previous drink problems into just proves what a spiteful little girl eden really is. Considering her sister is a recovered addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a theory about Lloyd. With this recruitment background I think he’s targeted Eden for her connections to her management company, signed with them himself to get to know the other creators and find out any information from them. Then he’s going to start his own management company sign up Eden and try and poach the other creators.

• Wow

tam0441

I’m the same age as Lloyd, To a girl in her 20s he’s probably a bit older and cool. I remember liking guys like this in my early 20s.. Bucket hats, festival goer, house music.

To the rest of us in his age bracket and those that have matured with any self respect … we just see him as a MASSIVE WALKING ICK.

Acting like he’s33 but acts 23 …playing on decs his 23 year old girlfriend bought him…. Living at her house when they’ve only been together 12 weeks, using her for clout but she’s in denial…and making a catch phrase that quite frankly cringes me out to a whole new level.

Excuse me Lloyd. 2012 called. They want their catchphrase back

• Haha
The first time I ever saw Eden on TikTok was an EWM and I just remember thinking “what a fake person” like she just came across so sly and snakey, like she wasn’t being genuine. She 100% saw EWM as a way to gain impressionable followers.. that’s all it is to her, I don’t believe she did it with any pure intentions. As for her lives, she comes across rude and entitled. I have no idea why she has such a chip on her shoulder but I’m sure it will disappear when her TikTok “career” fizzles out 😆

Reactions: 27

ghostguy

VIP Member
Such poor taste going on a break for mental health and coming back to an instant promotion and money grab. Absolutely sums her up to a T. Uses mental health to make money.

• Heart

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
I'll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1115070
Didnt Yaz say this EVERYTIME Eden used to get banned aswell? 😂😂 give up yaz

“Didn’t realise how her daily content was important for my mental health” oh fuck off 😂😂😂😂 Eden wouldn’t even fucking be awake at this time to make content anyway and all her content was, was her and Lloyd doing fuck all 🤦🏻‍♀️ If that helps your mental health then.. ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Thread suggestion::

Big cook, little cook, Eden and Lloyd have just released a shitty cookbook

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Yasmin is such a clout chaser it’s actually embarrassing. She knows how to work TikTok, she knows what to mention and upload. She knows people are watching hers and Lloyds content in case there’s any mention of Eden and her “social media break”. Her little minions are just waiting to hear any little detail. Like someone said, it’s strange to rely on someone on social media for mental health and not someone actually professional. Not being funny, EDEN don’t give a fuck about peoples mental health, she cares for the money.

someone made a comment saying “were not at the airport, you don’t need to announce your departure” and it had me creased

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

littlelessbloom

Honestly, Lloyd is starting to become just as bad as Eden. Why is he trying to make “yes yes people”, “techie”, “bless up” etc work? The guy is 33 years old, why is he acting like he’s 17? I genuinely know 17-20 year olds who are more mature than him. His responses to comments on his videos are just ridiculous. On the one where he replied “Your videos are so good” and then replied to someone else in the thread “got burnt init” just reminds me of those boys at the back of the class in secondary school who would say the most ridiculous things for a laugh but no one found them funny, just annoying and disruptive.

Reactions: 24