Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lloyd mowing with his top off? It’s like 13 degrees.

Lloyd is definitely that dick in summer that walks around in a supermarket with no top on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only thing Eden doesn’t do as much is go on about all her ex’s. She used to love any chance to explain why it never worked out with carer guy and one who she was with for years broke his heart 🥺 wont be long till she does I reckon it’s bc honeymoon phase

Reactions: 4
Well she’s just called someone else a bleep on live. Not sure what the girls comment was but Eden replied ‘because I have a life unlike you, you silly bleep
Very ‘be kind’ of you Eden

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see the filth under the cupboard when her phone fell
Yes!!!! Rancid!!!!

I just got blocked. She said that she isolated at the beginning but I said she never did and that she said she never wanted to let Freya and Lloyd down.

Reactions: 6
They’re clearly still creating the book, and haven’t made anything yet just photos! She just said to Lloyd make sure yours looks presentable and takes photos… So the recipes are clearly all made up as he goes and all the ones he posts how to make on his tiktok for free… Yet they expect 12 years olds to pay £22 for them.. SCAM

Reactions: 14
Not him putting sausage roll, mash and peas in the cook book. I’m actually embarrassed for them. £22 to be told how to cook crappy pasta, sausage roll and cheesy mash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Within the same live she said she worries about eating chicken and pork but then also said her favourite thing to order from McDonald’s is the chicken legend? Huh

She just said I’m seeing Stormzy is 72 years old on the 29th which is my grans birthday but she’s dead so I can go see Stormzy is 72 years old instead. How hilarious making jokes about your dead family

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t know how anyone could live so scruffy. They don’t even have kids there apart from Acer and Cali for visits.. there house should be bleeping immaculate. Proper lazy and trampy, I’d be embarrassed to even let anyone in my house. Bet it bleeping stinks

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.