Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her sister yas ever had a job I always think she's very lazy like her sister but obviously she has a kid to look after, Iget the feeling once hubbies home she goes off making tiktoks

Reactions: 2
Has her sister yas ever had a job I always think she's very lazy like her sister but obviously she has a kid to look after, Iget the feeling once hubbies home she goes off making tiktoks
She worked in a bridal store I believe

I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a hag if you say no
I agree I think he’s such a leech, like claiming he’s goona bring out a cook book, who the duck would buy that or even be willing to sell it. He is a nobody poncing off his 10 year younger girlfriend living in her grubby parents house, eating off her grubby bed, not washing ever, smoking and drinking..
He jokes about red wine but he is drunk too often and drives a lot which seems to suggest he would drink drive without an issue
Eden must be furious not being able to post when he is, she seemed happy enough in the latest video splashing her cash still on the two of them. Someone who is anxious wouldn’t go to a busy shopping centre, she’s such a liar

Lloyd must genuinely be the biggest ICK ever, like everything is so unattractive and at his age you’d think he would be able to be a bit more of an adult and Eden would realise he’s a leech 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
CHRINGEEEEEEE @ FLASHING LABELS. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBNOXIOUS AND CHEAP

Reactions: 14
Edens having a social media break so why is Lloyd filming her like she’s the secret girlfriend again? So bleeping weird and clapped the pair of them

Reactions: 15
Defo Stephen Bear vibes what a dick 🤣
Yeah there’s loadsa roof top venues with the trendy media /music crowd in TW’s … 😜he won’t be allowed further than a 2 mile radius 🤣 the real disc jockey in that pic has proper gritted teeth smile there . Was easier to let him on then listen to the Coke chatter 🤣 CA-RINGE

He looks nothing like Ricky Gervais 😭
[/

That is THE most offensive thing I’ve ever heard. RG is a legend, a maverick , a hero and does not tit in a bucket . It’s almost as good as the Kourney/Travis/Megan ‘lookalike’ comparisons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Edens having a social media break so why is Lloyd filming her like she’s the secret girlfriend again? So bleeping weird and clapped the pair of them
She definitely made him do that video, including "mysterious" shots of her and herself recording him, so the little fans could be like "OMG it's Eden!!!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering they all harp on about her “2.9” lloyal million followers her last video declaring her departure only has 569k views 74.6k likes and 1654 comments. Her “community” isn’t as big as she thinks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.