Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariesmum2020

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the videos of Kerrie Essex’s live slagging Eden off? 😂😂 I don’t like Kerrie but I know she used to be a big fan of Eden, would never say a bad word about her.. now she’s saying everything we say. Even mentioned about how anyone can go on that site and make a cook book.. I think kerries been reading here 👀
Kerrie is horrid and vile- she’s worse than Eden imo

ginge2804

VIP Member
The live confused me, she has covid but somehow was was still making sexual moaning noises at the food, I thought when you have covid you can't taste next to nothing?

Yeah she said she was into CNC (I think), consentual non consent, something like that. It's a few feeds back, makes my skin crawl 🤮🤢
No it depends, first time I had I couldn’t taste shit and what I could taste tasted like ass, second time my taste didn’t really change

aliceinengland

Apologies that this isn’t about Eden! However I’m just curious if anyone knows or has heard of an account t called mydailymakeup? They do a lot of tik tok shops almost every day. And they do this thing called a wheel spin where you can make some money back. A girl i know through TT, bought something from them last month and won £20 cash back and they never gave her the cash back at all! Seems a bit scam like to get people to spend money? Again. SORRYx it’s not about eden but I’m genuinely curious if anyones heard of them

BelindaHen

Well after all the preaching to her followers about being careful because of Covid and how easy it can spread and she has a vulnerable parent. Now she is the one who gave it to him and spread it. I hope she feels very guilty. I hate to say karma but 🤷‍♀️
As much as I cant stand Eden,I believe her mum and dad are away this week so her dad must have caught it whilst away.